Holla Forums approved comedians

"Comedy makes the truth go down easy."

Or something along those lines. People are more receptive and tolerant of ideas if they're delivered as comedy. For instance, my friends, even the not-so-close ones, will laugh at my racist jokes, and I'm comfortable making them, too; I don't have to go full 1488.

I like Carlin, and I realize many of you may not. The thing to keep in mind is that I don't necessarily have to agree with all his views, but he does make sense to me in general. Like here: youtube.com/watch?v=xIraCchPDhk. I don't understand the obsession you guys have with Trump, and the justification "he's the best option" at any other opinion along with the usual SHILL comments. It just seems like SJW behavior with different variables. This video coupled with the Adam Curtis' documentaries really hits the quote home, "this country was bought, paid and sold for a long, long time ago." We're not gonna get the "best option" from (((them))) of all people. Call this defeatism, but I just think that the major issues cannot simply be "voted" away.

Anyway, I'm not here to argue about this. What are some of the comedians that you like and are insightful?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/UJr5iUhORvc?t=260,
youtu.be/k-diau1UxLc
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

your post is shit and your thread is shit

SJWs ruined comedy for everyone. Now jokes are just fat cows like Samantha Bee repeating SJW talking points in a sarcastic tone of voice.

Here's a joke for ya:
The kindergarten class had a homework assignment to find out about something exciting and relate it to the class the next day. When the time came for the little kids to give their reports, the teacher was calling on them one at a time. She was reluctant to call upon Little Johnny, knowing that he sometimes could be a bit crude. But eventually his turn came.

Little Johnny walked up to the front of the class, and with a piece of chalk, made a small white dot on the blackboard, then sat back down. Well the teacher couldn't figure out what Johnny had in mind for his report on something exciting, so she asked him just what that was.

"It's a period" reported Johnny.

"Well I can see that" she said. "but what is so exciting about a period."

"Damned if I know" said Johnny, "but this morning my sister said she missed one. Then Daddy had a heart attack, Mommy fainted and the man next door shot himself."

Trevor Moore
Whitest kids u know

It is near the end of the school year. The teacher has turned in the grades and there is really nothing more to do. All the children are restless because of this.

Teacher: "Whoever answers the questions I ask, first and correctly can leave early today."

Little Johnny says to himself "Good, I want to get outta here. I'm smart and will answer the question."

Teacher: "Who said 'Four Score and Seven Years Ago'?"

Before Johnny can open his mouth, Susie says, "Abraham Lincoln."

Teacher: "That's right Susie, you can go home."

Johnny is mad that Susie answered the question first.

Teacher: "Who said 'I Have a Dream'?"

Before Johnny can open his mouth, Mary says, "Martin Luther King."

Teacher: "That's right Mary, you can go."

Johnny is even madder than before.

Teacher: "Who said 'Ask not, what your country can do for you'?"

Before Johnny can open his mouth, Nancy says, "John F. Kennedy."

Teacher: "That's right Nancy, you may also leave."

Johnny is boiling mad that he has not been able to answer to any of the questions.

When the teacher turns her back Johnny says, "I wish these bitches would keep their mouths shut!"

The teacher turns around: "NOW WHO SAID THAT?"

Johnny: "BILL CLINTON. CAN I GO NOW?"

comedy is what made people want trump

Care to explain?

Two Pollacks wanted to go fishing, so they rented a boat and went out. They found a great spot and caught lots of fish. One Pollack says to the other Pollack, "Hey, mark this spot so's we can come back tomorrow!" So the Pollack puts an "X" on the bottom of the boat…..The other Pollack says to him, "You fucking dumbass! What if we don't get the same boat tomorrow?"

LOL never heard that one before

Mickey Mouse and Minnie Mouse are in Divorce Court. The judge says to Mickey, "I see from your deposition that you've said your wife is crazy."
"No I didn't," says Mickey.
"I said she was fucking Goofy."

How could we forget Sam "Tactical Bowl Cut" Hyde?

Bill Burr is still somewhat good, although a little bit MGTOW, although he has reasons to be. Bill Hicks is pretty good as well.

Sam Hyde is ok sometimes.

An old man and an old woman meet each other at the nursing home. They decide to fuck and they lock themselves in a room. The old lady takes off her bra and drops it on the floor. The old lady says to the old man, "Before we go any further, I think you should know I have acute angina."
"Good," says the old man, "Because you sure have ugly tits."

Yeah, I didn't understand why I read here somewhere that Hicks is a leftist Jew cocksucker.

Pick one.

Bill Burr's early stuff is good, his new stuff is watered down. Jim Jeffries stuff is hilarious up until this last special where he talks about gun control like a fucking faggot and drinks out of a plastic cup like a good Netflix approved comedian.

You didn't have to change IP's mate.

he deserves everything he gets

Fuck stand up comedy.

People who tell the truth about social issues in comedy never make it off the ground.

Bill Hicks is funny and thought provoking, even if a little bit atheist hippyish at times. The guy who stole his entire act, Denis Leary, also has some Holla Forums-tier material. Stand-up has always been a kike thing and they run the whole show, deciding who gets to make shekels and who doesn't.

Stand-up comedy might be a good chuckle every now and again, but it is not your friend.

I used to like Louis CK but that was a few years back.
Obviously, I didn't visit Holla Forums back then…

Burr has his moments but they are few and far between and seem to be getting more distant with time.

The plastic cup gave me the shits so bad.
With him and gun control, he would have been a teen through the 'big scary guns' time in Aus, when the 'voluntary buyback' happened after port arthur and everyone was acting completely retarded and for the most part, still do.
That said, I sleep with a loaded 9mm springfield every night in Aus so fuck Jim on that front.

Patrice maybe

Carlin is purple syrup defeatism. He's one of those moralfags who hates masculinity and strength and just wants to wallow in the filth.

Also

>>>/reddit/

Two little boys are sitting outside a whorehouse watching the men come in and leave. First boy says, "Boy those guys sure look happy. Wonder what they sell in there?"
Second boy says "I don't know, but I've got a dollar, let's find out."

They go and knock on the whorehouse door.
"We want some of what those other guys are getting," the first boy says.
"That will cost you $20," said the Madame.
"We only have a dollar," says the second boy. The Madame smirks and says "Misty? Show these two boys what they can get for a dollar." A busty whore comes up, reaches up her skirt, rubs her fingers in her twat, and wipes both hands on the boys' faces. Laughing, the Madame grabs the dollar and slams the door shut in their faces.

The boys go sit back down across from the whorehouse, wiping their faces on their shirts.
"Damn, if that's what you get for a dollar, I don't know how those guys can stand $20 worth," the first boy says.

Too spiritual. :^o

Why don't you like him?

I'm not sure if he just marries crazy chicks or he make them so. Who cares the result is the same.

Agreed.

funnier than your kosher standups

Carlin is not funny he's just interesting and intelligent.
It's basically a high-energy lecture.

I think I've seen almost all his specials but didn't feel like that; do you have any specific instances in mind?

Just of the top of my head, he makes fun of guys who have tattoos of barbed wire on their biceps and says, "come to me when you have the real thing on, I'll give it a little squeeze." Also makes fun of "germaphobics."

Man i used to love Bill Burr

Ever since he married that cunt sjw sheboon you can just hear how he restrains himself when he talks on his podcasts, and his funny rants and outbursts happen less and less

why the fuck would he marry that bitch, was he that desperate for some pussy?

I'm fine with people shitting on that kinda stuff, I mean if you can't laugh at yourself who can you laugh at right? But shit's not that great.

I would say he "preaches" rather than lectures while virtue signalling

At the end of the day it is cancer. I will agree that he is intelligent and somewhat rational on certain commin sense topics, just kind of a faggy whiny tone to some of his content.

Lol are you serious? Vid related.

Yeah I didn't get that from him at all.
None of what they are saying.

I took him as being a dude who spoke his mind, added a little flair and people laughed. I agreed with alot of his points and he was fighting the 'socjus' shit we are suffering with today.

I'm guessing they're just faggots with barbed wire tattoos lol

this

he probably just hates his dad and wants to piss him off at thanksgiving

Summary of the video is that traditional masculinity is "toxic" and men imposing their will upon the world is "bad." Straight up CultMarx feminization programming. At one point he says "all the problems in the world can be traced back to what fathers teach their sons."

OH MY GOD HE FUCKING HATES MEN!!!!
hello tumblr

Lol what a faggot.

>>>/MGTOW/

You didn't even watch the video if that's all you took away from it.

Carlin is an anti-white piece of shit. Fuck him

Two Pollacks are walking in the park. A crazed junkie runs up and threatens them, "Give me all yer money or I'm gonna stab you with this needle I shot up with and I got AIDS!" The first Pollack freaks out and quickly gives the junkie his wallet. The second Pollack says, "Fuck you asshole. I ain't giving you shit!" So the junkie stabs him with the dirty needle and runs off. The first Pollack says, "Are you crazy? You're gonna get AIDS and die now!" The second Pollack says, "Nope. I ain't worried. I'm wearing a condom."

SINGLE MOTHER

Mary subsequently raised George and his older brother, Patrick Carlin, Jr. (born October 1, 1931), on her own.[1]

Bernard manning

Dead and not really deep, but funny and doesn't give a shit

It also sounds like he really hated his dad

man this place really is getting shilled to shit

Yeah, I think it's easy to misinterpret that video. Here: youtu.be/UJr5iUhORvc?t=260, he makes the overall point that men should make and take care of their family instead of other things like chasing pussy. This bit is likely coming from

The basic idea behind , which is easy to misinterpret, is also made by Burr here: youtu.be/k-diau1UxLc

THERE IS ONLY ONE COMEDIAN

sam hyde isn't funny.

Bob. Stanhope.

Doug. Fuck. It's Doug Stanhope.

wires crossed

I too was loving Jeffies until I heard his anti gun rant.

Shame too, he had some good stuff

These, Patrice O'neal man. He didn't fall for the bullshit. He saw through the smoke and mirrors and understood very well the score, with respect to the entertainment industry, cartels including the jewish ones, male/female behavior and societal dynamics.

He knew what the fuck was up and wore that shit on his sleeve. Shame he neglected his health and paid the price the way he did.

that self deprecating bullshit always put me off, hed turn a one liner at most into 2 minutes on how horrible he looks

Absolutely terrible

You're damn right.

I could only get 1:24 in, and that was due to the fact it was Carlin, not some random unknown cuck.

This is the sort of poison that has infected males for a long fuckin time. Jewish through and through, even Carlin himself wasnt a kike, he was speaking in their tongue there.

Colin Quinn
Nick DiPaolo
Jay Mohr
Jim Norton when he isn't being a tranny-fucking cuck

He sure liked to talk about them poor, oppressed blacks.
He was pretty anti-PC though. How do you juggle all these contradictory ideals??

everyone has their moments.

fuck I need to get around to watching all of those

while were at it how bout the kids in the hall

sam hyde is the Bill Hicks of Holla Forums

Fuck off, mulatto filth

Just post some cartoon frogs, they scare off CF like nobodies business.

she has a weird body and a big head

most people in entertainment have Gigantic fucking heads when you meet them in person

also, shes pregnant (I hope)

For you.

Only good thing to say about it is at least on his show he didn't make the gun debate once sided, he admitted having one in america is a good idea.

every fucking time man, what is wrong with you people?

Everyone except this dumb cunt and Sam Hyde.

He's probably the most talented comedian alive today.

You sure?

Bill Burr has a nog wife, and she's probably why he's toned down.

He's a cuck, it's his way of signaling he's not a racist like all his old townie buddies he goofs on.

yeah that's another thing too

he's exactly the kind of guy who would pull a stupid stunt like that to prove to himself how "not-racist" he is, because deep down, he's ashamed of the "racist" views he actually does hold

and kind of a weird side note but I distinctly remember Patrice calling Burr the "king of the nigger rooms" and he wasn't playing around either, he was genuinely complimenting his command of black audiences

It's undoubtedly why. If you've ever listened to his podcast it's very apparent. He has her on it every other week and even in that kind of environment she talks way too much shit to him while he just sits there and takes it without even playfully firing back. I can only imagine how bad it really is in his private life, dude might be a full-blown cuck for all we know. Fucking miserable to see him fall so far.

This guy is pretty funny. He's the guy who said Hitler was an underachiever.