I hope you're all at least partially aware the FBI and various private interest groups are monitoring your posts on...

I hope you're all at least partially aware the FBI and various private interest groups are monitoring your posts on this website.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/PRISM_(surveillance_program)
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

really? kthxbai

I hope everyone here is aware that your IP is always being monitored no matter is you are on this site, another site or don't even have a browser open.

Here is a small taste of what has been leaked, it was several years ago so I'm sure they are running something much more advanced now en.wikipedia.org/wiki/PRISM_(surveillance_program)

if only your mom had paid partial attention to hitler, you'd still have an entire penis.

It makes me glad atleast someone is paying attention to me

We'll give you all the attention, love and affection your mother never did user.

Would that include headpats, backrubs, letting me lay my head on your lap and whispering to me that I'm not bad, that you're not disappointed in me, and that everything's going to be alright?

We know what you want, user.

Rest assured.

We are all aware. Who cares though? I assume we are mostly NEET anyway, it's not like we are a threat to any of these groups. Just avoid going full retard and posting about future crimes that you may commit and you'll be fine. Unless You live in a Orwellian nanny state. T_T

FBI in my country hahahaha dont think so.

Hold it there Krautposter

XD sorry i dont do any illegal Things have a nice day

Norgay bringing the heat

At this point, I don't really give a shit. FBIniggers should certainly all be gassed, though.

Like I care, I already ran over a dozen CIA niggers with my car, they glow in the dark, you can see them at night if you turn your headlights on.

it's because they're scared of me (an mkultra rogue who was tfw to smart to have memories erased of being rotated on the pentagram table in the freemason lounge)

and i'll keep spilling occult secrets until the vampires call the toucan's physical phone and give him a mission

spoilers: toucan used dexter to foreverially convert zomg to ylyl and is now frontrunning in "physical pain = mirth" mode while pretending to be the toucan

I am going to assassinate President Donald Trump. I have supplies and a detailed plan. Allahu akbar!

Go away, Norgay

Ik, that's why I went cold turkey

so much data

not enough souls monitoring it

still, good thing I've Never Done Anything Illegal In My Entire Life 🌝

Am I supposed to give a shit? They can't do shit because they're worthless wastes of space

I hope you're all aware that the FBI and various private interest groups are monitoring you *even if you are not posting* on this website.
Ever since Jim took over, baby.
Selling your data for the shekels.