Holla Forums is dead and we have killed it

LET IT ALL END

It looks fine tbh

This. Must be all the ID's and flags which are keeping the board stable. Good thing we'll have them forever.

The board looks better actually. Post quality has improved

Lets hope so

Holla Forums's Holla Forums tends to be a hotspot for deep web fags who either want to dump illegal shit here or want others to dump illegal shit so they can store it on their drives. Mods have done a great job of fighting them off. I'm not sure how else they can make Holla Forums better, trying to improve Holla Forums or any chan is like polishing a turd.

Get rid of dysnomia
Get rid of IDs
Get rid of gays

True. The pedos got triggered and started posting link spam now. So IDs and flags are a step in the right direction

IDs and flags stop triggered pedos? Explain,

better than 4chan

Gee, I wonder why.

eeyore, eeyore

Holla Forums should be Holla Forumsurger only tbh

Stop crying and go back to 4chan. No gay threads there

t.faggot

Why are you so upset? All it takes is hiding threads you don't like. Do you enjoy being mad or are you a massive masochist who's frustrated he doesn't have a loyal Norwegian satisfying your lust?

Gays are mentally ill and need to be gassed

Why are you so gay? All it takes is a bullet through the head to end your pitiful existence.

So then go out and gas them. Wrestling memes aren't helping you.

We'll see about that when your ass gets booted just like the last group of fags. I doubt you remember them though since you just came from reddit.

no, (((jim watkins))) killed it

What fantasy world are you living in?

How new are you, faggot?

Are you still calling on that steam group to help you spam, fag?

Faggots like you should end up in prison and have their ass raped every day. I bet it would be quite a laugh to watch you getting anally destroyed. Those screams would be golden

That was community user 3 not me. Atleast you aren't a complete newfag like that other gay.

I was referring to your hysterical fantasies, buddy. Not that saying as much is keeping you any further away from all the mental masturbation you're indulging in. You really need to chill out, there is zero reason to be acting like such a sperg.