TRUMP SUPPORTER SHOT

ORIGINAL: pittsburgh.cbslocal.com/2016/08/08/trump-voter-shot-after-political-debate-spurs-shooting/

ARCHIVE: archive.is/7CxG9

"An Ohio man accused of shooting another man in the leg during a fight over presidential politics last month has turned himself into police.

Cleveland.com reports 45-year-old Darnell Hall has been charged with felonious assault.

He appeared Saturday in Cleveland Municipal Court, where his bond was set at $15,000.

The July 25 shooting at Winston’s Bar in Cleveland came after the two men started arguing about the presidential election. Police say Hall left the bar, returned and opened fire, striking the 60-year-old man once in the leg."

CUCK TO THE MAX

LITERALLY TOO CUCKED TO SAVE HIS OWN LIFE

limps wrist detected.

What a puss

fucking naggers

I wonder what is a more stereotypical nigger name? Tyrone I guess, but the memes are writing themselves.

Donald Trump's dangerous rhetoric strikes again. Dissenters will be shot. Submit, goy.

Tyrone, Tyrell, Jamal, Damarcus, Xavier, Lexington, Ledasha

Reminds me of a joke from another thread

NAACP

Now Apes Are Called People

I thought that it meant:

Negroes Angered At Caucasian People

HIs only mistake was thinking he could have a civilized conversation with a dindu

what do you want to bet the "heated argument" was

No bet.

KEK HAS SPOKEN

The Trump supporter who got shot was BLACK, I guess the other black guy who went to his car and got his gun wasn't happy that a fellow negro strayed away from the Democratic Plantation.

Uncle tom shot a freeman?
Wew

Doesn't seem like much
Was the judge a nigger?

Niggers
Are
Always
Causing
Problems

I'm afraid it's worse than you think.
You're only required to pay 10% of the bail.

That's 1.5k, well within the range of pocket money for niggers.

Wait, why?

This is why Scott Adams endorsed Hillary.

He did say he was doing it for his own health.

Bar fight leads to man in hospital… wow

but since he's a Passanger let's meme this motherfucker until ragnarok.

we need to push some type of online campaign that promtes the message "Americans must not fear thier right to vote"

This needs to get trending, sure some snarky fuckwits will use it for a different candidate, but Team Trump has a pretty strong victem card right now and we need to play this shit as hard as we can.

You pay a bailbondsman 10% of the bail. You don't get this back. His fee for underwriting the full amount.

If you pay 100% to the jail you get it back.

You are required to pay the full amount but you can hire a bond agent that will secure colateral from the arestee or the person who wants to bond them and they will require you put a percentage down towards a bond that promises to pay the full amount if the arestee does not show for court. As long as the person shows for court the bondsman never pays the bond and keeps the percentage collected from the person who paid the percentage. If they do not show up for court Dawg the bounty hunter collects you and delivers you to jail to get the bondsman off the hook for the full amount.

Niggers are so dumb. Hillary is actually klan member racist, Trump isn't racist at all. Why don't they realize this? Low IQ confirmed.

clearly the old man, by openly supporting Trump, was spouting hate speech since it provoked such an attack.

You left the most important part out faggot;

Because loan sharks and debt collectors.

The Democrat proves to the world that they are violent and unstable. How wonderful. now all we need is some recent rainbow haired Muslim converts to go in an anti trump suicide bombing out side of a rally. I hope they will be in the right amount of lighting with a clear voice.

kek

Who knows, maybe he was carrying an AR-47 in his pocket ;_;