So I guess that is the end

Fucking catalog…look at it.
LOOK AT IT!!!

A handful of week-old threads that have been jacked and are now nothing more than name-calling pissing contests, and 50 threads so bad that nobody even wants to post in them. A few spam threads, a few Holla Forums sucks threads, and a few "you can't stop me from being a complete faggot" threads to round out the board.

Congratulations, Dysnomia.
You have done it!
The board is dead.
It is still twitching a little, but it isn't even bleeding anymore.

Other urls found in this thread:

stats.4ch.net/Holla
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

He's right tho'.

Truthfully things have not been the same since the hack

Holla Forums sucking is a universal constant though

That was not a hack, it was a forced system crash. The thing about it is that the crash itself was not particularly detrimental, but the revelation that came out of that, namely that Jim was archiving user data, did far more damage than anything.

Sucking is active. Holla Forums would have to be alive to suck.
And it isn't.
It is just laying here while the remaining 50 or so users fuck its corpse and 100 or so lurkers watch.

It is sad.

That is a pretty good analogy, actually. Sick, but pretty accurate

.>Holla Forums sucking is a universal constant
You are from 4chan, where that is true. But this is not 4chan. This Holla Forums did not always suck, it used to be fucking great.

Fuck.

I remember when we got like 500-600 PPH. Those were the fucking days.

I've been here since gaymergate started. It was alright for a while, but it's always been pretty shit. It's around as slow now as then iirc.

So you felt the need to make another one? The reality is that Holla Forums has grown in users lately, we have more posters now than we did 6 months ago.

Complete and utter bull-shite. This Holla Forums was never this slow even if it was never as fast as 4/b/. It also used to be pretty good, especially between late 2014 and early 2015.

Oh fuck you. Back in those days Holla Forums was pretty active constantly.

We have 100 less than we did yesterday, and 700 less than we did when Dipshit put IDs back up. I don't know where you are getting your figures from, but the site stats say that you are full of shit.

I remember waiting 5 mins for a reply pretty often you faggot

Maybe that is because you are retarded and nobody wanted to respond to your driveling.

Because you were in a shit thread, you unbelievable cunt.

They were pretty typical ones, actually

I suppose someone as utterly cancerous as you would generally post in shit threads. I guess you don't know any better. It's fine.

Now go fuck yourself.

Holla Forums had 750-800 active users 6 months ago, Holla Forums and Holla Forums was down to 2000.

Holla Forums is now at 1300 active users. All the boards have grown.

Look at the PPHs, you fucking idiot.

We're not in peak times, what is it you don't understand about timezones? Australians are sleeping, and Americans are at work/school.

You're too fucking nostalgic, user

Once again, that is only relevant in today's dire times. Back when this place wasn't a complete piss-hole, it was highly active all day.

No, you're just a filthy newfag.

stats.4ch.net/Holla Forums/displaytable.php?file=b
pph stats

Whatever you say, dimwit

that count is of individual ips having posted or been otherwise logged, e.g. mod log-in.
tor users all together count as 1 individual ip on the hidden service, which underestimates the number, while an user cycling ips on a proxy (as many now do with ids enforced) will tend to exaggerate it.
a better measure is the ave pph, which is broadly the same as it was with 850 'active users'.

reminder that pretty much everything wrong here is ultimately related to the fact that the staff tried and failed to get rid of pedos

get dunked

What's your point? Paedos were/are still cancer, the staff were just clueless in how to treat it.

Any "treatment" for that by necessity damages board culture. Whether you like them or not, the accepted presence of pedos is pretty much the only reliable indicator of whether a space is free enough of the real world's cultural hegemony to allow members to speak frankly and maintain creative output. As soon as a venue attempts to get rid of them, the place must either become normie-friendly or wither into obscurity.

Leave then.

the presence of pedos on an internet forum is a sign of impending fed action. your argument is nul. pedos are not the doormen we need. Holla Forums does the job perfectly well and some of them don't fiddle kids.

That is complete nonsense. Pedos have always been a part of board culture, and as long as they don't actually break the law, the feds never do shit.

Meanwhile, Holla Forums dominating instead of Holla Forums means that their brand of crackheaded, tired-as-fuck meme-racism is the only kind of shitposting that ever gains traction. This monoculture stifles creativity, with the only posts other than "Holla Forums sucks" forever being either Holla Forums horseshit or retarded libtrolls reacting to Holla Forums horseshit. (who are usually actually just Holla Forumsacks hauling around a strawman to piss everyone off)

Also, how the fuck can you not have noticed that Holla Forums is way more likely to get the feds' attention these days? They won't try to shut it down, but they will fuck up the board by trying to turn the place into an exploitable hive of political trash and criminal informants.

sorry, user. over the years i've chewed this fat with many a pedo and it has resulted in nothing. i know exactly where you come from and exactly where you will drag the debate. it's boring. i have observed every single site the pedos invade become degraded, shrunk and finally vanished. pedos are cancer if cancer is a thing.

^
The pedos largely have no place here. They just come because free speech. They're normalfags in every way but their fetish.

You're both either new or lying. We were ALWAYS here. We help make these places what they are, long before we start talking openly about what we are. At every board, we're there at the beginning, waiting to see if this one is actually legit, the place we can just fucking talk and be.

Inevitably, at some point after we decide that it is, "oh wait, free speech is bad, actually." Shortly following that, the board turns to shit and everyone has to move again.

I read through the pedo threads. They're all normalfags with little grasp of the culture of whatever board they're leeching off of.

well yes and no.
as a human and a dad of even minimal moral probity, pedos are a nightmare to me.
as a Holla Forumstard, it's much more difficult to want them gone for what they are. this place always was an outback bar where you just have to ignore the drunks and old women.

We need to get rid of dysnomia the fag lover.

This

Honestly the vast, vast majority of pedos would never try to interact with your kid(s).

For instance, I'm physically attracted to kids but they'd need to have a more adult-like mind before I would want to do anything weird with them. I'm well aware that it is basically impossible to have the kind of emotionally complex and fully consensual relationship I want with a real child.

I realize I seem biased, but the gross incompetence and stupidity of the average human poses a far greater threat to your children than any pedophile. The overwhelming majority of sexual abuse happens within families, and even that is insignificant compared to the number of kids whose lives get fucked up by malevolent teachers and police officers.

Hell, there's about a 0.5% chance any given child will grow up to be a pedo. Go and tell them you'll love them no matter how things turn out.