Uncuck Yourself Starter Kit

Hey Holla Forums, I'm trying to meme here, but I feel like it's not enough. Any suggestions to improve this graph?

Kek

Replace first image with one of these. Get rid of all that empty space. Who the fuck is scott adams? remove that. Add in exercise, weightlifting, or whatever. Add more books like "How to Win Friends & Influence People" - Dale Carnegie, or "Basic Economics" - Thomas Sowell.

Sage for shit thread.

Only the master of persuasion he also made dilbert

Thanks for the info, also
KYS

Smiled a little then stopped. Good general idea, though.
Sage because there's nothing wrong with beards as long as you actually lift and have the test to back it up. So fuck off with that, fag.

Focus on being legitimately attractive. That alone does most of the heavy lifting for you.

get rid of the shaving cream and razor; replace it with an electric shaver

If you have no facial hair or are a faggot, sure.

I can shave for 20 years for the same cost that you faggots spend on your fancy battery powered hair-yankers. Get fucked, electric razor shill. Do you like your face to look like a Tijuana hooker's pussy? Do you want to use a machine that collects dead skin, hair and bacteria? If yes, you're a fucking faggot and probably have face breakouts. Shill your Depilatory Jew elsewhere.

Safety razor master race.

Nope. None. You can't. You're fucked. You'll never be uncucked.

Safty razors make me bleed like a stuck pig. Freakishly sensitive skin is a bitch. I do love that the blade are dirt cheap though.

>>>Holla Forums

I have found that using a pre shave oil significantly reduces cutting sensitive skin. The skin on my neck is very sensitive, but when I use oil I can actually shave in both directions.

Either you're using it wrong (baaaaarely touch your face with it, cuts hair like butter) or you're using blades that are too sharp, like the Feather Japanese blades.

The entire reason I use a safety razor is because electric and standard both cut my shit to bits. Safety razor with pure aloe as shaving cream and cold water to close my pores after the job is done.

Keep in mind, it's not a fucking Mach 20 or whatever, so you don't need to apply any pressure to shave.

Use Dorco or Astra blades, barely touch your skin, use aloe to shave and cold water as after shave. Shit can't be beaten. I shave for about $.04 per shave and use a new blade every time, even though the blades have 4 sides.

Man up. It's what everyone used before the 1980s. People had sensitive skin then, too.

Beards are fine if you have good upkeep

I thought this was a thread for men, not ladybois.

You have to shave against the grain with a feather blade, that should solve your issues.

Did your mom teach you to shave?

You never go directly against the grain. You go with the grain or perpendicular to the grain. Smooth as a baby's ass.

If you're an ultra fag who must commit this Cardinal sin of shaving, do it only after you've gone WITH the grain once. Going perpendicular or with the grain should be all you need to be smooth as a babby's ass.

I was obviously sarcastic my dude.

Why does Holla Forums disgusts me sometimes?

And I caught it right after my reply.

So many nu-males are fucking retarded from not having a man in the home, it's hard to tell.

Funnily enough, I had no dad and I used to shave against the grain until some user corrected me many many years ago.

I learned from a military kid since I was in ROTC and he told me that shaving against the grain is normal for people in the military with overactive beard growth like mine.

Army fag here.

I had to get a shaving profile because my shit grows so fast and I used to get season burn. It wasn't until years later that I learned how to shave properly.
My beard grows so crazy, it grows sideways on my neck, straight down on my face and even grows upward on my Adam's apple. I have to shave 3 different directions to avoid breaking out and my neck looking like a pack of raw hamburger meat.
But the aloe and the fact that I barely have to touch my skin with one single blade with no "tacticool lubricant" on the cheap plastic Chinese Gillette blade keeps my shit nice and silky.
Remember, that fancy $20 pack of blades has bullshit God-knows-what "lubricant" on it that is probably actually not good for your skin, considering that it sits out and contacts freshly cut skin. It's not needed. You don't need 3 or 4 or 5 blades. You just need one sharp one. 5 times as many blades means 5 times as much irritation.

Remember. You only need one blade and it should be sharp. Use shaving cream that works for you. The gels and shit rape your face with drying soaps. That's why you should use aloe. Plus, dried aloe provides a layer of protection between your face and pollutants in the air.

I don't mean to be a fag, but Holla Forumsacks need to look their best. NatSocs should have a clean, neat and well-groomed appearance if anyone is going to take us seriously for a change.

No.

a girl from my classroom told me I should shave against the grain
I was 12 at the time
she was actually bullying me when she said that

Start an exercise program could be added

Hey, OP…is there a chance you could do us all a favor and kill yourself? Thanks.

Add exercise of some sort, preferably lifting

Pathetic starter kit. It sucks but both pols are shit now. Die faggot

This Cuckchan invasion is seriously ruining this board for me. Can't wait for you all to go back and summer to be over.

this, if you aren't using going bald as an excuse to go full 14/88 you're doing something wrong.
t. started balding at 25

look at these children and laugh!
A man with no beard is no man at all. It's always hilarious to see faggots who abandon a time honored tradition just because someone you don't like might do it as well. Are you going to stop having sex with women because some libshits do it too?

This.

It's called "basic bitch conservatism." It saddens me to see Holla Forums start to drift back into it.

I don't know about you guys, but every liberal hipster faggot around here is immaculately groomed. Stop thinking that your gay undercut and old timey safety razor somehow make you a right-winger stalwart. It doesn't. It makes you a signalling hipster.

And for the love of all that is good, stop thinking that rewinding the clock to "better times" is a cure to any problem in the modern world.

doesn't get much more hipster than that tbh, just get a normal razor and shave and stop making an identity out of some consumer product

its almost over honestly, just another month of underage faggots

mustaches are the only employable form of facial hair. beardfags are cancer and are following a jew meme that was designed to normalize muslims in the west

Say that to every Greek philosopher that ever lived.

I don't think you faggots get the idea behind the right-wing. I don't think you get the point of small government. I don't think you understand that the problem with a large state is not just that they promote multiculturalism, faggotry and feminism. A large state is a problem because it gives deluded fucks the ability to tell everyone else what to do, and allows them the power to enforce it.

Freedom you fucks. Freedom! Dress, groom and wash as you fucking please. You aren't in the military. You're free man. Start acting like it you fucks.

Now THIS, made me laugh.
Bumping a beard care and shaving technique thread.

all of these put emphasis on a beard being what made you a man, the romans even used beards with no mustache, as that was a barbarian thing
Considering 4 of these 5 examples either existed before muslims did or existed very far away from them, I don't buy your hypothesis

underrated advice
but sage for slide thread

Thanks, I'll keep that in mind. I've been using these Indian made ones, so that might be the problem.

Spotted the lolberg. Get a haircut you hippy scum.

Premium taste.

How do you not cut your chin? It might be different for me since mine is cleft but I always cut myself and have to use a styptic pencil.

We can't. They're dead.
Beards = dead child molesting half-turk faggots.

I wear a mask fairly often for my job, facial hair would cause my day to be extremely painful

Why exactly do you think a beard makes you a cuck, op? Because of the goony beardman meme?

Guys, relax. The beard thing is a joke - the entire image is tongue-in-cheek. You don't even need to shower to not be an idiot.

Anyway, updated version.

Yeah. Beards fit the person if they earn it.

Those are all cuck beards you bastard.

Gotta be careful, but also to get in the cleft, you should stretch the skin over your chin to the left or right. You won't be able to maneuver the wide blade in there, but you can move the hair out for the wide blade. Remember, it's not a race. Taking your time over one trouble spot is well worth it.

Post your magnificent beard for us all to learn from, then

muh constitution

found the pharma shill

"Diodorus Siculus describes the men as favouring moustaches to beards," –the celts

in the modern context as in post modernized world, post war, only muslims wear beards regularly. pre-war long beards were a russian serf/orthodox thing as well.

nice genes user, make sure to show that shit off, looks manly as fuck tbh

wow some boomer manlet
some jew media caricature of american conservatives
typical nu-male uniform (notice le euphoric look and le sensitive look)

wow look its the typical non response a beardshill has whenever people have an issue with idiot hipsters walking around like they just got back from a ISIS beheading

t. typical nu-male hipster faggot

Are you stalking me, user?

I dont have a fucking beard. I don't want a beard. I have a good chin. I don't need to hide it. I'll critique your shitty beards though because I know what a decent beard should look like.

Yes, now get back to work.

Ok, Full McIntosh.

This is low energy.

ITT: Beardfags BTFO'D

I thought it was best to sort of go at a 45 degree angle to the grain.
Kind of like the cross-hatch checkerboard lawn-mowing style.

Then again I don't know shit about shaving because I just use one of these so I can get some Jesse Pinkman perma-stubble goin on.

Works well for slovenly types like me because I can forget to shave for weeks and not have to use scissors for my beard.

Confirmed for not being able to grow a nice looking full beard.

Not everyone has a patchy beard like you Jamal.

Shaving against the grain after going both with and across first is fucking god tier, especially with a straight or safety razor.

I fucking love my straight razor. The ritual feeling of lathering your face, shaving really careful with a sharp as fuck blade and stropping and honing the blade just feels awesome.

I know straight razors are associated with hipsters, which sucks because it's how your ancestors shaved and it was good enough for them.

Does rogaine/minoxidil actually work?

Facial hair is for neckbeards and hipsters. I'm sorry, it's true. They ruined beards for everybody else.

You're a retard and a cuck. Hipsters have worn every fucking piece of clothing, every accessory, and every single hair style at this point.

They're hipsters, that's what they do. If you want to avoid something because a hipster wore it, you're shit out of luck.

Slide, slide slippity slide.

They don't even research our shit anymore.

The fact that this wasn't in there made it even more of a dead give-away than usual.

no, it's a scam

Not wore, wear. Their obsession with shit facial hair has been there from the beginning.

I've noticed an increase in these types of threads, are beards the new D&C point?

Kind of. You have to start using it early, and it takes a while. And it will only starve off balding, not stop it.

How does shaving your face to make you more feminine and ladylike uncuck you? If anything it does the opposite.

Nice kit, faggot.

For Beard Grow? Kinda. It's pretty good for patchy beards, but for beardless guys, it won't make you grow a full or descent beard.

The picture here shows how a beardless guy ends up after the treatment. Pretty neckbeardish as you can see.

it turned him in to a kebab lmao

ha