The God of Holla Forums is responding

I'm the God of Holla Forums, you should all praise me. Fuck Bogdanoff and fuck Pepe. I'm the chosen one. Zozzle me faggots

Blasphemer. You have grieved the Holy Pepe! You shall be removed out of the way!

Shut up and praise me boy

Proof?

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Send nudes.

Eww what a disgusting whore. Why does american culture need to negatively affect everything. The american obesity problem is getting out of hand.

This just reminded me of something. What happened to the king of the Internet?

You have shit taste.

He was dethroned and beheaded.

That sucks. Cartels must have gotten him.

I didn't know Texas had its own flag.

You have shit BRAIN

weeeena

Actually its exactly the opposite, babies needs healthy wombs.

This thread is filed with sacos de weas.

She has a great body she is "big" in all the right places. Post another gross plastic faced who'd with a childlike body to conclusively prove to us all how shit your taste actually is.

*whore

stay in Reading.

Face it fat lover, you have nigger tastes and a jew controlled brain.

Had to make a #slow-mo too😂…This is for anyone who has ever been called FAT. Thanks for the inspirational words on a recent pic @zseanzbrown 👇🏼 "Fat cow. It's only cus every F**r on this planet is obese that that's the norm… Plus-size models? give me a F*g breaking. Everyone needs to stop eating McDonald's, the NHS is f**d because of people like her eating too many bags of crisps." Ps I do not condone binge eating. I eat whatever I want in moderation. I will eat crisps but I'll also make healthy home cooked meals and workout regularly. The message is who gives a F what anyone else thinks of you. YOU are the only one who decides yourself worth✨ And sorry I'm usually not rude or give anyone the finger but these online trolls smdh 😂😂😂 #iskralawrence #everyBODYisbeautiful

Enjoy your stillborn children (implying You will bee have any). Just admit you are a paedophile that is repulsed by a real female physique.

holy fuck man. please go back.
i'm starting to get tired of all these annoying Reddit inbreeds.

Praise me you fucking niggers. I'm the God in this site and I'm the creator of the world. You should all be punished.

So fighting against the SJW narrative of fat people being hot is somehow reddit now? Let me guess, Holla Forums has always been for SJWs by SJWs, right? If you're just rewriting history here you might as well go all the way.

This is not fat.

It's called T H I C C.

And it's art.