Identify the laptop

What laptop is the God Emperor using here? Previously I've seen him using a macbook (pic 2), so I find it interesting that the security agencies migrated him away from one.

Other urls found in this thread:

ahoy.re/search/windows source code/0/99/0
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Trump uses the NSAbook for president shit and his crapple for Trump shit probably.

He also shitpost from an outdated android

Answering my own question, I found this on ZDNet.

Looks like it just comes with the plane. I do wonder how they synchronize all the President's data, it's not like they can just use Dropbox.

At least the NSA has decent taste

Now I wonder what OS the President uses. Windows without the NSA integration? Or does he get a custom hardoned linux install.

iirc it's windows but the Government builds their own audited version.
I wonder how much they spent on getting the source code, the mind boggles.

U-uh-uh okay.

Somehow I doubt that. Hillary used an unmodified Blackberry to send and receive emails for a long time and all of those ended up in whatever cloud service Blackberry uses to backup whatever's in the email client. So it's not too far-fetched to assume that the president too would be using unmodified proprietary software. They probably gave him a remote desktop connection to a government server with several security layers and didn't even think of the possibility that proprietary software has the capacity to spy on the president for the developer company. If the government thought of that possibility, no government agency or service would use Windows to process information.

You can't be this stupid... We're talking about the NSA here.

They don't pay shit for the source code you dummies

Microsoft doesn't work on a completely closed source license, they use what they call "Shared Source". Windows' Source Code is shared among trusted Microsoft partners, such as high-profile corporations, Motherboard OEMs, chip makers like Intel, some Universities and Institutions for Educational purposes, and yes, the United States Government

https:// www.microsoft.com/en-us/sharedsource/

The Windows Source Code is available from Code Center Premium to trusted partners
https:// codepremium.msdn.microsoft.com/
Having invalid credentials results in a 403 error when accessing this page

I spaced the links to prevent an Holla Forums referral, you have to copy-paste them yourself

As far as I have seen in the military, we have used windows for most everything that I've been involved with. I have seen some Linux in more specialized roles, though. The BFT (kind of a game map overlay for real life) uses RHEL and I have seen some unknown distro on a live USB stick before for some menial tasks.

And how much do you think it costs to join this program?

I think i know the answer, but have there been any leaks?

There's the Windows 2000/NT4 source code leaks but thats really it

At first i was going to say the US government is stupid because microsoft and the NSA would spy on them, but then i thought about what i was about to post.

I think a better question is 'why isn't he dead yet?'

Because we're keeping Muslims like you out of the country and thousands of secret service agents would gladly shoot shitskins like you if you tried anything.

Concerns about the shadow government spying on our own elected officials and judges etc. are very real.

Trumpsters will defend this.

Because the Jews worked too hard getting him into office to let him die

I want the sandniggers to leave Holla Forums, why don't we have a #MuslimBan?

Poorfag detected.

that's haram tbh

Good goy, keep fighting for Israel.

The Islam is strong with this one.

Well you have a choice, it's either sandnigger or cuck, take your pick.

Good goy, keep fighting for Israel.

anything that has a "pol" in his name really does weak arguments. Enjoy your political isolation.

Because his personal bodyguards don't fuck around and have fake arms to hide the fact that they're packing SMGs and shit under their coats.

that's cute

Especially not after they publicly tweet about not wanting to take a bullet for him because

I think the government has its own TCP/IP networks for that sort of thing. ARPAnet for example.

Trump uses private security, as well as the secret service.

Simplistic, but accurate in describing you.

And I want normies like you to leave Holla Forums but we can't have everything now can we.

Yeah, >>>/reddit/

Fuck off, normie.

Never. Lay down and love me.

user is not one person.

I'm going to masturbate my nipples until they are hard, and then i'm going to flagelate you with the pointy bits.

and not whole code, only part, network and some shits...
ahoy.re/search/windows source code/0/99/0