Is Trump's Campaign a lust for power?

An article recently published claims that Trump's strange behavior as of late may be the result of his dying love affair with the thought of the title, "Mr.President" Is it a possibility that his campaign has been a lust for power this whole time? if so, does that mean he'll drop out and hillary will win, or will he make it in and not try?
chicagotribune.com/news/columnists/ct-trump-romance-glanton-20160805-column.html

Other urls found in this thread:

safer-networking.org/spybot-anti-beacon/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

As well, is it a possibility that even if his campaign started out as that, he is now going to hang in and is fully committed because he is passionate for the cause and/or fucking hates hillary clinton?

As well, news outlets in big cities (more often northern cities) tend to be a little biased toward the left.
Source: Detroiter here

No politician has EVER in the entire course of human history lacked a lust for power

ofc, but if his campaign is only centered on that lust, then that's more than has historically occurred

that's so dumb you're either a poor quality trol, or completely retarded

y not both

You don't believe that.

Get the fuck out.

my cock, nigger suck it. triple k mafia, we're on it.

No and whoever at the Chicago Tribune wrote that is projecting his peasantry.

At Trump's age, wealth and the things he's done, the last thing that gets him going is a title. If he were that petty he would have never accomplished anything.

When rich white guy's get old, they like to do good works. Jews do it to hedge out of fear about what awaits them in death and sometimes, for people to finally like them for once in their life.

Just stop reading the lugen presse. Unless you like golden showers or something because it's really on that level.

Fucking Projection. That is exactly what is going on with Hillary.

I don't give a fuck about your mama

Jizzing on her face ain't no drama

Yep, this is definitely CTR faggotry projecting Shillary's behavior onto Trump.

Where do you think you are? Your bosses are paying you way too much for this weak sauce shilling.

apparently not writing quality stories

Just lazy

HOLY SHIT STOP THE PRESSES.

Meanwhile, the Clintons treat the whole world as if they were Royalty and regard titles and positions in the government as things they are entitled to.. But no, the fact that Trump wants to be President is some kind of damning revelation.

We ought to order numerous pizzas for these hotpocket craving shill-cucks :^)

Every single time I look at my (((windows 8))) "start" screen(with programs and shit) I see an attack piece on Trump.

PURE COINCIDENCE
U
R
E

C
O
I
N
C
I
D
E
N
C
E

I know you're a shill so I'll direct you to watch Clinton Cash (you can see it for free on the net).

Lust for power you say.

The human race would be saved overnight if every mainstream media "journalist" disappeared into the void.

Oh shit nigger what the fuck are you doing? At a bare minimum you better be using Spybot Anti-Beacon.

safer-networking.org/spybot-anti-beacon/

Well here's my theory on Trump's grand master plan. Feel free to correct me and call me an idiot if there's some massively obvious reason why it can't be the case.

"Is Trump's campaign a lust for power?"

As opposed to who, Hillary Clinton? The Hillary Clinton who spent her whole life using underhanded tactics and insider connections to make millions in day-trading? The same Clinton who stole property from the White House and then defaced it with her Husband when Bush was moving in?

shill thread detected

If you take the things that trump does and says as mostly genuine, then you may come to the same theory as me.

I think that Trump is a justified narcissist. His whole brand is "Trump is the best." He makes the best hotels, makes the best golf courses. He makes the best deals. He marries the hottest women. He owns some of the best property around the world.

This makes him justifiably narcissistic. Now for the idea of being president. People have been playing with the idea since the eightys, opra asked him if he ever would run. He replied that he would if he thought that he needed to. So fast forward 15 years. Trump has seen a steady decline in the moral character and general economy of this country. He thinks that he knows how to fix it, singlehandedly. He legit thinks that with his leadership, this country can become great again. Because he is the best.

lel that retarded jewlogic

Is as imaginary as OP's heterosexuality

fuck on off back to reddit shillbot

Holla Forums don't fall for this kind of baits (again).

These shills can only think and say "hurr durr just wait for Hitler, don't even think of voting, goys"

I think he just wants to be loved by his countrymen and for his name to carry a positive legacy in perpetuity. He is vain, but it is a vanity that wishes for nothing more than to be loved by the people and remembered as among the greatest of men. I think he actually believes he will Make America Great Again, but if someone less vain made that claim I would know they were just being manipulative.