CIA Got This!!!

Archive:
web.archive.org/web/20160808164954/http://abcnews.go.com/Politics/cia-agent-evan-mcmullin-launch-independent-presidential-bid/story?id=41201256

Link: abcnews.go.com/Politics/cia-agent-evan-mcmullin-launch-independent-presidential-bid/story?id=41201256

Try and get rekt here. SVR: twitter.com/Evan_McMullin

Fuck Putin, fuck Russia. Do not fuck with CIA. They will fuck your shit up like the Active Measures cunts you are.

Hey Leningrad trolls? What the fuck is your SVR gonna do next?

Da world will be integrated economically, and Russia will be jerking off in a corner.

Muh, muh Putin.

CIA just CUCKED Trump. McMullen already shit talking to your "God Emperor."

America is secure. Guaranteed to fuck up Russia.

Put a fucking bullet in your skulls and shove a gun up your twats, KGB online дезинформация.

You think you can fuck with the country that cuckolded you in Ukraine?

Die KGB faggots. Die. Defect to America.

Fuck Putin.

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/nkhRX
evanmcmullin.com/
books.google.com/books?id=es9mCgAAQBAJ&pg=PT272&lpg=PT272&dq=another purpose of national review was to purge "bad conservatives"&source=bl&ots=6y9d7AY0Na&sig=TVNKHysB2jJgzzBLzyov-06GmE4&hl=en&sa=X&ved=0ahUKEwiPwfKIiLLOAhXINSYKHaoLDUoQ6AEIHjAA#v=onepage&q=another purpose of national review was to purge "bad conservatives"&f=false
informationclearinghouse.info/article3700.htm
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

He hasn't even filed FEC paperwork. This is a manufactured media story like French, designed to undercut the media buzz he'd otherwise have gotten from his economic policy speech.

Sorry for spamming this. But you guys are the closest thing I have to friends.

archive.is/nkhRX
8/pol/ is compromised. I don't know what the best alternative is.

Have fun serving your bolschevik masters, we'll just stay right here meme-ing the truth.

Fuck you, KGB faggot.

Here's the new candidate's website - evanmcmullin.com/

Just try and fuck with him, faggot. You have no idea how cuckolded you KGB disinformation trolls are.

Fuck your SVR and their teams in the US, you can't FUCK with US counter intelligence and the US in general.

Tell your manlet KGB president to go to a dacha and fuck his rhythmic gymnast fucktoy.

Muh Puteen

Yeah the last CIA president was pretty good right OP?

Im compromising your mum as we speak child.

CIA are scummy fags who soak up tax dollars to blow on nice houses and coke habits, even the military and other alphabets hate CIA

sage for gay thread

The US is only relevent today because of dead men's success it will be completely irrelevant in 10 years once it becomes new Brazil and I also hate putin. The world isn't being integrated into shit

CIA should just stick to filing flight plans.

AWWW SHIEEEET, LOOKS LIKE WE GOT A BIG GUY
books.google.com/books?id=es9mCgAAQBAJ&pg=PT272&lpg=PT272&dq=another purpose of national review was to purge "bad conservatives"&source=bl&ots=6y9d7AY0Na&sig=TVNKHysB2jJgzzBLzyov-06GmE4&hl=en&sa=X&ved=0ahUKEwiPwfKIiLLOAhXINSYKHaoLDUoQ6AEIHjAA#v=onepage&q=another purpose of national review was to purge "bad conservatives"&f=false

Do you feel in charge?

lotta loyalty for a hired gun
informationclearinghouse.info/article3700.htm

sage

CIA has been an utter failure this election. They failed with Cruz and their media psyops (ie CNN) have been incredibly ineffective.

This attempt will also fizzle out and die before it gains any real traction.

somebody get this hothead out of here, we have fires to tend to.
CIA niggers don't have shit on Trump

PUBLIC SERVICE ANNOUNCEMENT ABOUT OP BROUGHT TO YOU BY KING NIGGER

McMullan is another dumb ploy. Won't go anywhere.

The first thing that came to my mind, too.

The fucking Jewish/Mormon CIA cabal trying to split votes again I see. I hope all you Mormon FBI faggots reading this realize they don't give a fuck about you and Mormonism will collapse if shitskin hordes invade us. Catholic spics will burn SLC Temple to the ground.

This is Holla Forums. We hate Putin too. WTF is wrong you with you?

He's a huge bleeding-heart faggot and partially responsible for the mess in Syria today

;)

Stalin threw jews to Siberia after they defected USSR in favor of Israel. Stalin mysteriously died on a jewish holiday.

This. Putin has made it very clear that he's anti-homosexual.

If the CIA didn't routinely fuck up government take downs and political assassinations so god damned much I might be tempted.

The butthurt of the cucks is palpable.

Putin is the exact height of Chuck Norris. Coincidence?

Butthurt KGB shills in Leningrad, Russia is the CIA's bitch. You're a little bitch.

CIA wanted to fuck your bullshit oil-based economy and dropped the price of oil to their your shit KGB-run country into an economic tailspin.

You hacked a couple emails? CIA fucked with your entire GDP, KGB faggots.

That's power. Not your fake KGB manlet.

Suck on American dick, SVR disinfo faggots. CIA owns the pricing on oil.

Russia got rekt once, CIA can rek it again. And again. And again.

Pics related. Your beloved Putin is fucking his people. Fuck him. Fuck the KGB.

KGB fags, you wish you lived in the US. Have fun watching Pavlov puke on the street from too much vodka.

Fuck Putin. Fuck the KGB-run Russian government.

As of right now there is no other option. Some anons were developing a p2p chan using a some freeware platform but last I heard they got subverted and demoralized.

Hopefully I'm wrong.

Fuck I didn't mean to bump this obvious DnC thread

What thread is being slid? I'm seeing a shitload of shilling today.

I detect high levels of MAD ITT

Damn I like where these memes are headed.

Hes the biggest guy of them all.

Sage is not a downvote faggot

What a stupid attempt at a slide thread.

We've already seen through your psyops to tie The Emperor to Russia, retard.
Sperging out likes this only confirms that you're an outsider shill. Apply yourself nigger.

There are still Holla Forumsfags who haven't hanged themselves yet? Color me surprised.

Or did their "strategy" just get co-opted by CTR?

The Cucknadia Broadcasting Corporation is shilling this guy and specifically went out of their way to ask people to share it from their website. This is Lester and Rick level comedy.

It's the fucking CIA destabilizing all the countries from Mexico to Syria and we get the shitty refugees as a result. Fuck the CIA and everything they do.

This is some Remove Kebab tier english

This fucking asshole over here soiling the name of the agency.

Wew lad, this hothead has reached his boiling point.
Who payed you to shill on Holla Forums?
Lotta loyalty for a paid shill.

your flight plan was fucked since day one.

30 cents have been deposited in your account

CIA niggers suck at hiding.

If Putin is so bad why does our leftist liberal (((media))) hate him so much? Checkmate, hothead.

ANTI-PUTIN IS CODEWORD FOR ANTI-WHITE