Feminist and rapefugee article

Hey Holla Forums, I know I'm shilling for myself, but my friend and I wrote an article on a website for college students (we're in college) about Feminists ignoring the Muslim rape epidemic in Europe. Of course, we shared it and liberals are going apeshit on us. What do you guys think of what we wrote? I think it's a brutal entry-level redpill.
theodysseyonline.com/are-feminists-ignoring-real-rape-culture

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/nkhRX
8ch.pl/pol/
16chan.nl/polin/
endchan.xyz/pol/
librechan.net/pol/
8ch.net/pol/res/6975816.html#q6975816
16chan.nl/b/
facebook.com/fashymemes/?fref=ts
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Kill yourself Holla Forums kike.

8/pol/ compromised

archive.is/nkhRX

do you have the pics? most of them 404'd

also, 4chan is for cucks, if we are going to migrate we will go to end/pol/ or 16chan.

8pol

I don't, sorry. This really caught me off guard.

I-I had hope in 8/pol/.

Nigger its a Fashy Goys cartoon. Have you been living under a rock and never seen one of these? Or the big thread we had the other day about posting these all over cities and universities for redpiling?

they are retarded, checks out

How the hell did this thread become about Holla Forums? It's an article about rapefugees. Not one mention of Holla Forums

there is NO HOPE FOR 8/POL/.
We MUST migrate if we want to preserve imageboard culture, we can not stay on this shit site owned by a Jew and Holla Forums moderated by a shitskin and LC.
8ch.pl/pol/
16chan.nl/polin/
endchan.xyz/pol/
librechan.net/pol/

I have seen these in the shit-tier MSPAINT threads but they originate from Holla Forums.

because OP shills a Holla Forums cartoon.

Can somebody run down the benefits and flaws of those sites?

Also, what happened to .pl?

8/pol/ is compromised. This thread was deleted a few hours ago. And if you scroll through the catalog you'll notice other threads that don't deserve an anchor.

archive.is/nkhRX

Oops sorry. I'm trying to go too fast.

Jim just BTFO goons on /newsplus/, the butthurt is palpable. He is based.

Also,
>16chan.nl/polin/
Nigger, the site is run by a fucking goon.

But isn't Jim like a kike or something?
I never actually bothered to read this whole thing

.pl is a dead polish clone of Holla Forums with broken infinity software run by a transgender polski named czackspenise

librechan.net is a FOSS clone of Holla Forums with freedom features such as deleting all IP data after 4 days and not selling any data but it is mostly populated by pedoshits.

16chan.nl
has the best software, Infinity NEXT which was fixed by Joshua Moon when he removed hotdud's shitty code, it has an overboard and overboard catalog and has the best posting experience except for the slow loading pages which will be fixed soon through faster servers.

endchan.xyz has shitty lynxchan software but has a 350MB limit, it is owned by a SJW though

Holla Forums DETECTED

JIM WATKINS IS A JEWISH KIKE
JIM IS NOT BASED, HE IS A MONEYGRABBING KIKE

He is Jewish and a free mason.

die in a fire josh.

The cartoon is from Counter Signal Memes for Fashy Goys. Did you not see the thread we had about it the other day?
8ch.net/pol/res/6975816.html#q6975816

You are advocating a mass-exodus to an imageboard that is run by a known freechkike.

Filtered, go back to spamming "cumskin" on Holla Forums.

So then why doesn't everybody just go to 16chan? Only the based anons will go there as long as the mods there do their jobs and ban the cancer, the site will have 2 containment that being this and cuckchan, so it will likely have better posting and threads than before, right?

pull the other one

What are the cons of 16chan?

It's programmed by Josh

lel fuck off Josh

I'm not Josh

JOSH IS NOT A Holla Forums KIKE, FREECH USES LYNXSHIT WHILE 16CHAN USES NEXT

JOSHUA MOON IS A TRUMPIAN, ONE OF US.

He fixed it nigger, see the images.
When Josh removed Hotwheels code then 16chan worked.
When Ron removed Hotwheels code then the errors went away from Holla Forums but there are still 502s, malicious cookies and other datamining features though.

I heard he's an edgelord and a faggot but is that all there is to him or has he done worse? Does he datamine?

No, fuck off.

there are no cons
Here are the global rules
-No CP
-No CP spam
the rest is decided by the Board Owner.
Have a try shitposting
16chan.nl/b/

No he does not datamine.
16chan is open source and completely free.
you can view the source code and check yourself on github and gitgud or on his personal site jaw.sh
If you have any questions just ask on /next/.

Not an argument.

Well, after all, Hotwheels is like Clinton where he was eventually going to break down and now it's been given to a zionist kike, Jim, who is like Kaine in a way.

IT'S NOT THE BOARD OWNER, IT'S MANY THINGS

-site is owned by a fucking kike who sells your user data
-software is unstable and contains malicious scripts.
-board volunteer imkampfy is a gov-payed shill and the maddowposter
-board volunteer therealmoonman is furfag/ponycuck who bumplocks anything he does not like

and more described in this pic here

And yet, somehow, Jim keeps running this shitshow hands-off just like we need it and is not an unstable fucking sperg who could destroy the whole thing with one little chimpout and leave us with nowhere to go.

Jim does little to none of the code for Holla Forums
Ronald Watkins, his half-gook son does the code and has his hugbox >>>/sudo/

So I provided facts for a friend of mine to write an article about Muslim rapes in Europe and how feminists ignore it, calling out Rapefugees, feminists and ANTIFA. This triggered a huge amount of liberal butthurt when shared on facebook, including arguments like "If we're intolerant of Muslims, ISIS wins". Logically, I found my favorite Counter-Signal meme for Fashy goys in the relevant thread about it and used it as the picture. 8ch.net/pol/res/6975816.html#q6975816 (thread here)
Just because it's crudely drawn in MS paint doesn't mean its an Holla Forums cartoon. It comes from this: facebook.com/fashymemes/?fref=ts

Then we just go back here, we can cross post, it's no big deal. That's also like saying that we shouldn't form our own state or stop the zionists who rule us as long as they keep us occupied with bread and circuses. They'll screw us sooner or later.

ebin.

This thread is just a mix shitflinging, shitposting, jim cocksucking and meta discussion now, it will probably be bumplocked soon.

*a mix of

We shared it on Facebook because that's sort of the big communication hub for college students. I was hoping to get some people to read it on here, considering Holla Forums has been a big help with finding sources on the rape crisis. But of course Holla Forums fags derailed it.

the meme originated on freech Holla Forums around June but was spread to Holla Forums via shitty MSPAINT threads, this was explained by some user on Holla Forums.

This thread has not been derailed, there is still a mostly civilized discussion about imageboards.

You thread is only like 2 lines of pasta, I would hardly call that quality.

You aren't the greatest writer and the angle isn't very nuanced, but you have potential, so keep at it.

I didn't write it (I provided sources to the writer) but thanks for the feedback.

MS Paint memes are not an Holla Forums thing or a Holla Forums thing

Holla Forums used them to make "ironically" shit memes like the wew lad guy and we used them for exposing hypocrisy and making bluepills question their logic.

I love how desperate they are to fracture this kamchatkan handicapped rugby forum. They will do and say anything they can to dissuade people from staying on it. It's kind of funny when you step back and look at the scope of it.

kill yourself kike.

Oh, are you trying to correct the record?

THIS IS TRUE

THIS IS ABSOLUTELY AND UNEQUIVOCALLY FALSE

YOU'RE A DIPSHIT. WHY THE FUCK DID YOU LIST OUR BUNKERS YOU NEWFAG ASSHOLE?

you've got several thing wrong there.

for starters there are no malicious scripts and imkampfy and therealmoonman are most likely the same person.

The shilling is so fucking transparent. It's insulting that you think this fools any of us.

Don't worry lads, I am setting something up for us, it will be done in September.
You must become Jim to beat Jim, and not many people here can do this.

Just post more smuggies, this is now a smuggy goy thread

this part is true though.

I'm pretty sure imkampfy is involved with the intl/freech community too but they don't seem to be aware of it.

Stop trying, you're fooling no one but themselves.

Those are likely shills. Those threads in were deleted for being slide threads.

Say no more fam, I'll do you up.

Well since my thread got derailed, I'm actually okay with people posting Smuggies. At least it's sort of related.

I read your article. 2 thumbs up bro. It always a good thing when our narrative is defended in normalfag territory. I'll crosspost it on Pal later today.

The stuff about imkampfy is true.

He was even forced out by the original board owner.

ITS TIME TO MIGRATE PEOPLE AND LEAVE THIS BOARD TO THE CUCKCHAN NEWFAGS

FACE IT – ITS OVER

FACE IT – ITS OVER

FACE IT – ITS OVER

FACE IT – ITS OVER

FACE IT – ITS OVER

FACE IT – ITS OVER

FACE IT – ITS OVER

FACE IT – ITS OVER

FACE IT – ITS OVER

FACE IT – ITS OVER

FACE IT – ITS OVER

FACE IT – ITS OVER

FACE IT – ITS OVER

FACE IT – ITS OVER

FACE IT – ITS OVER

FACE IT – ITS OVER

FACE IT – ITS OVER

FACE IT – ITS OVER

FACE IT – ITS OVER

FACE IT – ITS OVER

Nice spam faggot

Don't stay on our behalf. Bye.

I'm not a CTR kike and you keep shilling for your KOSHER Holla Forums

ok calm down m8ey

Holla Forums GIVES YOUR MALICIOUS TRACKING COOKIES, PIC RELATED

You and your pal have balls, OP, and possibly a death-wish. Good luck surviving Room 101, you glorious bastards.

Fuck. We've become the gypsies of the internet…except most of us bathe.

Wait a minute.

Then leave. Goodbye. Don't let the door hit your ass on the way out.

Those dubs don;t lie

Thanks, although I'm the anonymous writer credited. Nobody knows who I am.

Thanks m8! I'll continue our narrative. The people must be redpilled, even if it hurts. The leftists on facebook are still butthurt about it

I'd like to thank everyone who read this. This has become the most discussed article on Odyssey.com, and I thank you all for helping it become that way. I'm glad people are finally learning the truth about this crisis.

Shit, sorry for anime namefagging. I was just using it to troll this autist on /cow/ with it because he hates animu.

I actually kek'd at the last part. We are basically the polar opposite of Jews; despised, feared, ideologically subversive and constantly on the move.

Archive that shit nigger.

For fucks sake get it right. They all need to be deported muslim or not.

That's a blunder, I suggest you fix it.

They originate from TRS's Ghoul, and he posts them on facebook first.

They do this every fucki time niggers mudslimes or basically anyone that isn't of European blood and straight orientation commits crimes. They'll say it's magically the white mans fault somehow and it's justified even in cases of serial rape and violent robbery.

Sorry the style is not that great. You are writing as if you are speaking (like a teenager). Don't worry about it though writing and language is something that is easily learned.

A general tip keep out the fluff. Just say I/we believe that American feminists are not what they claim to be. Here is why: name what feminists claim the rape stats are name the real rape stats same with pay gap. Then move on to say they ignore the actual problems. Show the relative change in rapes in Germany and Sweden (forgot the number but in Sweden it's something like 200% higher since they opened their borders). Really name the numbers add sources make some graphs. Then you can go on your moral trip where you state that nobody gives these poor women in Europe a voice in fact the leftist who hijacked the feminist platform stole the voice of these women. End of article.

You see then you can shut every criticism down because they have to prove your numbers wrong to have any legitimate criticism on you. Which is something they can't do. Let's face it there is a reason why they majored in feminist theory and not in something that can get you a job.

Also I saw one hate comment that basically used the muh Ph.D. Argument. Not many people know this but in theory anybody can write a Ph.D. Especially in a pseudoscience like feminism. Most of the time these PhDs aren't even payed. I have worked with people in the past who didn't have a bachelor or a master but did have a Ph.D. (I am a physicist). The reason they didn't have a bsc or MSc was they didn't have the required prior education (I live in Netherlands) to start with those. They could however get a Ph.D. Because they worked at the university and could find some profs willing to let them do a Ph.D.

Digging up an old thread, but I'll say again I DID NOT WRITE THE WHOLE THING. I'm the anonymous co-writer mentioned at the beginning. I only wrote a paragraph or two (you can tell, those ones are better written). I mostly did research and chose the topic.

Can you provide me with any graphs or numbers you may know of? It would come in handy next time some fag gets uppity with me discussing the article. In addition, what did the Ph.D person say? The only comments I know are the ones that were posted on the facebook post my friend made about it.

That is his choice of style. Have you even heard of steam of consciousness writing? Please be more educated, thanks.