Holla Forums blogs

Where do you get your tech news / updates?

eff.org
theregister.co.uk
arstechnica.com

Other urls found in this thread:

8ch.net/tech/
betanews.com/author/brianfagioli/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

8ch.net/tech/

Biased linux shills tbh

betanews.com/author/brianfagioli/

I went off the register when they went through a period of cryptic clickbaity titles. Few years ago now I could read the titles on the front page and still not have a clue what the article was about. Some bordered on gibberish.

Extremetech.com

Why do you shill this guy

He writes good articles about tech related stuff.

because his name has "fag" in it and the news site "beta" xxxxdddddddd

would rather get my news from

AOL.com

lwn
hn
engadget
various blogs

let me guess to normie for you REEE

8ch.net/tech

Do you really expect me to write them down manually?

I thought madokami died

techdirt

Do you want to fucking die in real life, faggot?

cowboyneal/10

Time to pour hot grits down my pants!

madokami.al seems to still be up, but they changed the passwords at some point and I haven't been able to get in

tesseract

EFF are a bunch of pacifist legalists. They are even against ad-blocking because "advertising is legal". Just one visit of their frontpage tells you that their whole organization is only made of lawyers.

It's not too bad to have an organization specializing in the legal aspects. They can both challenge right and give you legal advice.

You're right though they have a limited benefit on your own. I think they pay lip service to ads as a way of picking their battles.

He's joking. Everyone makes fun of fagioli.

95% of what the EFF does involves legal issues, you sperg. Why the fuck wouldn't they be loaded with lawyers?

I was not joking or trying to make fun of Brian, I recommended his news because he is very good at writing.

longpoke.github.io

Anandtech.com

Fudzilla.com (anything written by nick farrel is clickbait and should be discarded)

Do you get your news from kotaku too OP?

Microsoft.net

Techdirt

Arstechnica is cancer.

same for me.

face_book
reddit
digg
slashdot
4chan /g/

linux.org.ru

proof?

I don't. Everything new sucks, so I don't care about it. Maybe if they ever start making 4:3 displays and real Thinkpad laptops again, and CPUs without thinly-veiled botnet, then I'll reconsider. But as of now, I don't care AT ALL.

Anyone know of any IgnorantGuru-tier blogs? Red pilled on systemd/RH/FreeDesktop poisons?

Also of note is if you prefer to follow the Twitter pages of F/OSS projects, as some like lowRISC/RISC-V are pretty neat in general.

on Holla Forums

Arstechnica is run by SJWs.

They were one of the "gaymurs are dead, journalists dindu nuffins" parrots during gamergate. They also frequently push articles about how white people need to lose their high paying tech jobs and give them all to pajeet or else they're racist nazis.

sources?

arstechnica.com

Specifically, since you really are that lazy and need to be spoonfed:

arstechnica.com/gaming/2014/08/the-death-of-the-gamers-and-the-women-who-killed-them/

Risky Business is a good podcast, even if they're pozzed as fuck.

lel, somebody got rekt

part of me wishes you hadn't spoonfed him though

Google.net