Full metal alchemist live action

When will racists stop?

Well the show was made by Japanese people. Kind of surprised me that they're doping all these live action anime adaptations now. Makes me wonder if the anime adaptations is to Japan what super hero movies are to America.

Similar. Except half of the the anime and manga is about real stories and not superheroes.
This the movies come out more acceptable than capeshit.

As always looks like a cheap fan film. I'd rather watch this than burger version though.

Second to Hellsing, this seemed like the anime that was perfect for an American/European coproduction a-la Harry Potter.

But with that cast, I mean… WHY!?

Who cares, it looks like shit.

Pretty much this, the Samurais should be boycotted at all cost.
Thanks Chaim.

wewewewewew

This is lamer than the second FMA animu movie and series.

?

FMA: Brotherhood was garbage.

Literally kill yourself

The original series was better in literally every way. Figuratively kill yourself and then do it for real.

anime belongs in the trash

>all you'd need is a big guy for you to wear a green bodysuit under the armor for the shots where you can see right through it
Seems like it's self explanatory but nupe, gotta go for that cheep ass CGI where anything shiny looks wet.

was gonna call you out on not making it a webm but all my capture equipment is now working on it. the fuck?

The first series was filler shit for naruto watching normies. So no wonder you like it. Go back to reddit you nigger scum faggot kike.

normalfags belong in the >>>/cuckchan/

Nigga, excuse you? So plot is filler and filler is plot? Brotherhood was nothing but wasted time inbetween plot points, the original FMA actually fleshed its characters out and laid down foundations. All Brotherhood brought to the table was Father and ruining any serious developments with endless slapshit humor.

R u a le nerdTM?

They all look like effeminate fuck boys wtf.

That's because Japanese people tend to have less testosterone than Westerners, this isn't a hard concept to grasp. It's also why they keep their hair for much longer than other races.

I am not okay with this. Anime should stay anime, anime and live action do not mix. Someone make it stop.

Even worse, much of it was SHOT IN ITALY meaning they were already working with European studios.

Every time

They do mix, it's just that you have to diferentiate them too much to make the live action a product of its own, instead of a fanfic-tier production
See Koroshiya 1, Oldboy

Pass.

Animation was great because they do things that you can't really do in real life, or they just don't look right. Why the fuck you take something you needed to animate to do and try to make a live movie?

They're a bunch of hotheads tbqh famalino

Such as?