Colombia>Brazil

Colombia>Brazil
Prove me wrong
Pro tip: If you're Brazilian you'll probably get shot before you finish typing.

That's like saying Lyme Disease is better than AIDS.
You're technically right, but both are shit anyway.

Post more Colombian girls. I need to be convinced.

Oh yeah as a Colombian I can admit that my country is definitely near the fence.
At least we're not Brazil or god forbid, Mexico.

White or mixed because those are the ones we have.
You'll be pleased to know that even though we have mestizo's, they're more white mixed than any where else in South America, and we have better white genes than Argentina.
I'd look it up but the American msm pushes Colombia as being largely black and native.

How is that possible?

Most Argentinian males look like asians colored white.
The females strangley look fine, I don't understand why that is but anyways trust me we have better genes.

But who has better jeans?
And who has better butt in said jeans?

Oh definitely Colombia.

South America = Untermensch

my colombian friend wanted to reply but the cartel shot him and stole his PC

Of coarse, these are like 1/100 there since the country is full of blacks and other darkies

Only means we need to breed more of them. Exodus to Colombia when?

Holy shit is that Kojima?

Colombians are poorer and more likely to be murdered. Pleb.

Brazil has the best lolis. There's that.

they're also far less likely to die in infancy and generally live longer, based on that

Drugs and other unregistered jobs don't count, but when Colombia runs drugs we at least have a chain of command, Brazil is just Willy Nilly street thugs.
Also
Colombia is literally god tier along with Chile and Argentina, shut up and be glad you're at least not Mexican you inferior Brazil-fag.

Your people are poorer, less relevant and more violent, you're niggers compared to us, you're not even South America lvl you're central america lvl. That's why you fleed to Murica.Don't even think you're better than Mexico you poorfag.

My country doesn't have to color our buildings in various colors to hide it's ugliness, even Venezuela's better off than you.
Also
I'm not even gonna say the obvious which is you essentially just described yourself and used it to try and insult me.
I take back what I said, Mexico is at least more organised, it's officially better than Brazil now.

I never said that Brazil is great, I'm saying that is superior to Colombia what is a fact, is more safe to live, far more chances to find a job and you will make more money.
If someone was forced to live in one of those 2 countries there would be no reason to choose Poorlombia.

And your country is better becaaaaaase…?

Fuck Colombia! It's Colombia's fault that Miami and most of norther FL is complete shit.

Miami was beautiful until you fucking people turned into a cesspool of crime and despair. Go back to shithole and stay there!

kek

Colombia is great and you have no argument enjoy DickInsomnia sucking your dick for a week until xir gets bored, try not to get aids.

Without Escobar using south Florida as a checkpoint, Miami wouldn't be as popular. I agree Miami is a great place. But at least only niggers and Jew actors got affected.

the only good thing about Brazil is that you can fuck 10 year olds and nobody cares and the beaches are full of topless tweens

Colombia has nothing

Is their age of consent actually that low?
I just feel bad now.

Then go back
Besides better living standards 5 FIFA World Cup victories,Ayrton Senna and others?

Again,why Colombia is better?

Why am I not suprised, it's shitty modern architecture
Modern and post modern is the closest Brazil will get to art.
See pic related.
Colombia is 40% white and the 40% that's mestizo has a lot of white genes in them, if you were to have children with one they'd come out white.
I said great not better you dumb fuck.
Brazil's only claim to fame will always be soccer, because that's all they can do.
Colombia will always be whiter, and more western than Brazil.

7-1

I forgot the context for pic related.
Even though it shows a scene of chaos, in the back ground it shows a scene of beauty, western inspired architecture with flags high in the sky.
Say what you will, as violent as Colombia may be, it is also beautiful and proud more than Brazil will ever be.

Colombian conquest of Brazil when?

Glad you fell for those bread and circuses, moron. Glad you're proud that your government ruined both the world cup and the olympics in order to keep you from realizing you live in one of the worst countries on earth.

And they failed at trying to cover that up too.

Again you're wrong, so far everything you said about brazil was wrong, pic
Brazil is 47,5% git gud
One drop rule, it would be a spic, almost niggers in brazil are more white by genes than black and are possibly more white by blood than those mexican cousins
Brazil is 7,5% more white than Colombia
10 biggest economy in the world, second biggest in Americas, BRICS,
Proud of what?Small, poor, irrelevant country that never did anything.

This is ridiculous,Brazil simply defeat Colombia in everything and you still think you're better for no reason.

Brazil and Coloumbia are both so black they might as well be Argentina. Just accept you're both shitskins and move on with your monkey argument.

Bitch please

There was no Miami before the drug trade, it was a fucking shithole with dirtroads and some buildings made by eccentric rich assholes that wanted a summer home. This fucking city was built on Coke.

Colombian women are prettier and sluttier.
Colombia wins.

He says after bringing up a modern architect
>Brazil is 47,5% git gud
With more niggers and less white mestizos
. >One drop rule, it would be a spic, almost niggers in brazil are more white by genes than black and are possibly more white by blood than those mexican cousins
Now see the thing is when you look at Colombian mestizo's, they have white traits, you just claimed niggers are white. Brazilians truly do have low iq's.
Large population, enjoy being the first country to be invaded by Jews.

Once again that's all you can say even though I've debunked it many times, keep deluding yourself.

Believe it or not they may act slutty but they're more likely to be virgins.
Why would you need to whore yourself out to chad's when everyone in the country is a chad?>>7063909
Miami was basically a vaction spot with great buildings.
I lived there for 11 years.
Going on the monorail and viewing the tall buildings was amazing, I need to visit it again one day.

Meant for

Yeah ignore everything you don't like
I never claimed that, nice try, I used an example our niggers are more white than your spics by blood but I will not pretend that they're whites or that their child would be white, you're so desperate you're trying to bring "errr, at least they're have white dna" to this game, news flash you simpleton this is south america everyone has white blood.
Again by people we're still richer than you, also Nigeria,Pakistan and Indonesia have similar sizes but are still insignificant while we're in the top 10, hell our economy is stronger than Russia even with their huge population.

But yeah keep lying to yourself

What?
When did I ever imply that.
My point of a large economy due to population still stands, Russia just has a large secluded group of people.
Irrelevant, they have more niggers and subhumans, so do you.

Argentina all the way. Women are 10/10

All our leaders from WW2 went there after the war.

I lived in Colombia and Brazil for a while last year.

Colombia:

Brazil

Also, Brazil has the easiest place for white guys to get laid by decent-looking girls in the world, Manaus.

IMO hottest girls in south america are argentines.
They're 10/10 but the men there are tall and good looking too and they're not really into gringos, so you need to be 10/10 to get with them too.

Oh, say! can you see by the dawn's early light
What so proudly we hailed at the twilight's last gleaming;
Whose broad stripes and bright stars, through the perilous fight,
O'er the ramparts we watched were so gallantly streaming?
And the rocket's re d glare, the bombs bursting in air,
Gave proof through the night that our flag was still there:
Oh, say! does that star-spangled banner yet wave
O'er the land of the free and the home of the brave?
On the shore, dimly seen through the mists of the deep,
Where the foe's haughty host in dread silence reposes,
What is that which the breeze, o'er the towering steep,
As it fitfully blows, half conceals, half discloses?
Now it catches the gleam of the morning's first beam,
In fully glory reflected now shines in the stream:
'Tis the star-spangled banner! Oh, long may it wave
O'er the land of the free and the home of the brave!

And where is that band who so vuntingly swore
That the havoc of war and the battle's confusion
A home and a country should leave us no more?
Their blood has washed out their foul footsteps' pollution!
No refuge could save the hireling and slave
From the terror of flight or the gloom of the grave:
And the star-spangled banner in triumph doth wave
O'er the land of the free and the home of the brave.
Oh, thus be it ever, when freemen shall stand
Between their loved home and the war's desolation!
Bless with victory and peace, may the heav'rescued land
Praise the Power that hath made and preserved us a nation!
Then conquer we must, when our cause it is just,
And this be our motto: "In God is our trust":
And the star-spangled banner in triumph shall wave
O'er the land of the free and the home of the brave.

DUDE COKE LMAO

thanks for the tip, poophead.

Argentina>All other Latin American shit holes
Prove me wrong
also they are 100% pure Aryan ubermensch

Lol, no they're not. But does it matter?

How dare you insult glorious Argentina? Did you know that the REAL native inhabitants of Argentina were very closely related to the whitest people on earth, Finns? It's true but the Jewish media lies and covers it up. In fact, up until 1870 Finnish was the official language of Argentina and Buenos Aires was called New Helenski. But the Jews covered that up so we all just deny our rightful Finnish overlords, they ruled the world you know?

Look at this happy Aryan man. He is at home in Argentina.

Aren't Argentinians direct descendants of nigger slaves and native Mayans or something? Don't you care about that shit?

That man I doubt is of Aryan descent. Holla Forums would back me up on this

In all seriousness I don't know, or care, but it's still best SA country. and at least it's not Belgium

uwot m8?????

I will fuck u up, cunt

No we're not, that's what gives beauty to our women, mixrace.

Not at all my friend. 100% race purity doesn't exist.

True.

Chile is going way better, Argentina simply make no sense, how a country so big and so white can be so fucked and irrelevant, at least the other SA countries got the shitskin excuse.

Colombia is still a poor country, while Brazil is a rich country with many poor people.

Hi Brazil user, using a VPN now? What did you do that you have to hide from authorities now?

stfu satan

you're a fugging ret

it's 14 but you can go younger if you're about 20 or so

Chile is being invaded by colombians, not brazilians, so brazilians are retards or maybe Brazil isnt that bad.

it's shit but people tend to exagerate it a lot
Brazil is not Rio

FUCKING COLOMBIANS GET OUT OF MY COUNTRY
REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE