Will it be worse than DragonBall Evolution

Will it be worse than DragonBall Evolution.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=kZHaSM_wT10
youtube.com/watch?v=qYKdrwYpdWA
youtube.com/watch?v=g-tal3pkvxQ
twitter.com/AnonBabble

what the fuck do you think

Evolution was pretty bad.

And people were complaining about the whitewashing and that their wasn't any jobs for the Asian people because of this, even though we've already had 2 Japanese live adaptations of Death Note.

At least when he perches himself on a seat it will be because he's crouching like a chimp does.

it's already trash just from this one image

In the trailers Light looks like a school shooter.

I will watch it especially because it has been accused of whitewashing.

How else will they massacre the characters?

Having a White Kid get the Deathnote smashes the plot entirely. Half the way the series worked was how Japanese it was without being hyper animu about it.

A white kid would sit down, think about it, and starting killing politicians. Everytime.

It looks so fucking bad

Nothing can be worse than Evolution.

no, because even with bad casting a Deathnote movie isn't a horrible idea in theory.

aka Gohan: The Movie

The premise is not inherently predisposed or exclusive to animation format, unlike Dragonball, so there' no way it can be as bad as something like Evolution. It will be shit on the level of GITS.

youtube.com/watch?v=kZHaSM_wT10

It's like the music of Death Note, the second opening who is:

Hey Hey a Nigger sucker Hey Hey a Nigger fucker

And the trash tried to turn this
White people White People, and of course i bet many niggers, asianmasculinity and other anti-white racist haters give upvotes for this with few naive whites from usa but the majority aren't naive, i would want to see if was writen, hey hey nigger sucker, a nigger nigger fucker, if the niggers and others would give upvotes for this.

Because nobody was brave to say how the words sounded NIGGERS SUCKERS

Hey Hey Nigger sucker Hey Hey a Nigger fucker

In the opening made by Maximum the hormone

I'm not english speaker and the second opening of the death note sound to me

We could even meme this opening for more people:

Hey Hey a Nigger Sucker, a Nigger Nigger fucker
Hey Hey a Nigger Sucker, a Nigger Nigger fucker

I bet the coward beta losers of asianmasculinity and some dumb low IQ hypocrite blackwashing nigger animal who is not even close to be L is being so cynical.

Also, have old spanish videos making fanmade videos around 2008 and 2009 with white caucasian characters of hollywood who looks like the characters, and nobody think that anime were asian character in western country and they don't look like asian.

Nobody wanted a nigger in spanish fan made videos around 2008/2009 because a nigger is not even close to looks like british L but i don't like L anyway in the anime, i always had preference for Light Yagami but L being turned into a nigger and the cowards talking nothing about this.

Also, they had two japanese live action only with asian caste characters, it's mainly asian loser masculinity cowards passive agressive race baiting, the japanese never cared for this, they already have their live actions only with asian and the majority of western people wanted to see a movie of death note with western caucasian characters, have even spanish fan made video in 2008/2009 fantasizing about western actors to make a movie of death note.

Nobody in western countries watch anime and imagine them being asian because they don't look asian and nobody would projecting themselves on this after asianmasculinity race baiting.

They just want to guilt and manipulate people to feel bad, and niggers are useful idiots of asianmasculinity and asianmasculinity are useful idiots of niggers who are united in anti-white racist hate but are butthurt when whites are racist back against them because the americans think that white peopel need to be submissive and accept every disgusting behavior of niggers and these western beta loser asiamasculinity tiny retard group of trash who even have some niggers larping

Anything who these western entitled disgusting trash can larping against white they will larping exclusive against white men, not white women, they always will try to specify white and anti-white male since it's pure hatred, jealousy and hate and the most disgusting thing is see western loser culture trying to brainwash you to please these disgusting people who hate us and feel entitled within of western countries because of traitor leaders for years working against the own people to please these disgusting people and never expose, mock and demoralize them in the way who they deserve to they stop being piece of shit.

And nobody in western countries would care for pocahontas being made a japanese live action only with asian actors, and japan never would care for anything in western countries made with western actors, the only bad thing is force some nigger on it, it's just few western loser asianmasculintiy trying to guilt and brainwash people for this, and the niggers who join in everything who is anti-white made by anyone and in this case the losers of asianmasculinity who is a group formed because of their hatred, jealousy of white men and asian women literally in fake larping pretending to be hapa or any other bullshit who the sjw the begins wanted to support the disgusting creepy asian boys larping as white, larping as hapa, pretending to be everything, and saying that white men and asian women is bad and asian men and white women is good, is bizarre these losers had support of sjw for a little time but even around 2016 the sjw started to abandom the mediocre losers of asianmasculinity, the asianmasculinity loser pathetic group need to be public humiliated, exposed, mocked in media or any propaganda to they never be hidden on internet pretending and larping as white, larping as hapa bullshit, inventing asianmasculinity fanfics…

Tired of these piece of shit and western culture being so passive for every kind of people within of own western countries trying to make dirty tricks and conspire against them

lol, and had other black male comendian in this war who make jokes about some book for asian men

How to get black women or other women, and some beta western asianmasculinity was in damage control, instead of attack the black comendian the coward loser tried to redirect his pussy bullshit against the white or attacking white food or any other bizarre comment because the asianmasculinity don't wanted to attack the black because the white is the politically correct target for the coward trash beta losers direct everything public, if he attack this black male celebrity is not politically correct, is only attack the white politically correct since the whites tried to be submissive for everyone and pretend that is ok or acceptable attack themselves and they will please all their haters and pretend that the asianmasculinity poison is not a tiny minority of asian who don't represent asian males who are just trying to create poison and baiting within of western countries trying to take advantage of the last years who white people were naive and brainwashed by a culture of self-hating to please every horrible people against themselves.

I remember some black comedian dude of mustache mocking the asianmasculinity type of men in some cringe book or larping fake bullshit of asianmasculinity and the beta males of asianmasculinity instead of attack the black commedian dude mocking them, the beta asian loser starting talking bad about white people, white food, the retard was mocked by the black commedian and he start attacking the white, is a fucking loser these mediocre asianmasculintiy men.

It's sad that western media and culture don't humiliate, mock and expose these kind of people and only produce disgusting things against themselves to please this kind of people who deserve nothing more than public mockery and demoralization made against them but the western media don't make this against them and they become worse, more entitled and bad people thinking that whites always will be submissive self-hater losers living to please or agree with any anti-white bullshit invented by haters.

tl;dr

This is some autistic newspeak

Incel detected

youtube.com/watch?v=qYKdrwYpdWA

youtube.com/watch?v=g-tal3pkvxQ

Asian masculinity are the beta males who project their own self-hate and say that asian women are ugly and any bullshit and say that asian women is self-hate because they aren't dating asianmasculinity beta males who shitpost

it's the mediocre loser asianmasculinity samefaging or have more than one here?

Noone is as autistically fixated on gooks as you are with your collection of GREAT WHITE DICKS which totally proves you're not a faggot.

Learn English before typing essays about the impact of Chinese cartoons on Western society you degenerate.

Wow, only because i posted one? And you asianmasculinity shills call even the own asian women gooks and after this you say that they are self-haters because aren't with beta males of asianmasculinity like you?

You will fool nobody, i will stop here.

If you are triggered because i'm talking about the pathetic loser of asianmasculinity who sometimes use the name eurasian writer who is a full blooded mediocre beta asian loser larping any fanfic and inventing all the bullshit some useful idiots are using against the own white being manipulated by mediocre, loser, ugly, betas of asian masculinity loser larping.

Western beta loser asianmasculinity don't even represents real since they are a tiny group of beta losers in western countries larping and making fanfics.

Asian masculinity are the most mediocre, beta, pathetic group of loser in earth and the pathetic beta full blooded western loser asian male larping as other bullshit is the most pathetic, mediocre vermin of the whole internet.

Western white american and white european people need to stop to being naive, anti-themselves and manipulated by haters. You let these kind of loser people take advantage of yourselves because the more submissive and self-hater you are to please every excuse, jealousy and bullshit invented by them, the more horrible they will behave and feel more entitled against you if you show yourselves in this way, i will stop posting here.

No submission. Never will accept be conditioned and forced to this.

The times of being naive and submissive was around 2006/2011

2012/2013/2014/2015 we started change

And in 2016/2017 and future we never will accept being conditioned to submission by haters and if they still trying to force traitors to manipulate people, we will abandon any industry with traitors.

This guy might even more autistic than drumpfag and maisiefag

Kikes would largely do the same thing.

Stopped right there. It's time for your crucification user.

Why do you have pictures of naked men who run towards you saved to your hard drive?

Wtf am I lookin at

L is a nigger in the new Death Note kino.

tell me about the ninja negro. why does he wear the hood?

bulma was ok

Already guaranteed to fail…..=HORRIBLY=