What exactly does Holla Forums have against black people like me? I am a nerd just like you. If we hung out...

What exactly does Holla Forums have against black people like me? I am a nerd just like you. If we hung out, we would probably agree on a lot of things.

Other urls found in this thread:

niggermania.com/tom/niggerarguments/niggerargumentstext.htm
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Yeah, I probably would get along with Glover.
But then there's people like Boyega who jump around shouting "muh people" during an interview who I likely wouldn't get along with.

Its a nigger and will chimp out. Eventually it will goo full O.J. Simpson on someone.

Dogs are cool too, doesn't mean I would let one fuck my daughter or clap when hollywood replaced my favorite human characters with them.

Well you think you're people and I disagree.

He reminds me of my wife's son.

Don't worry, 99% of anons are just pretending to be retarded. The remainder are just bitter stormderps.

Here is the problem I have with blacks.

I fell for "don't stereotype people" lie they pushed on me in middle and high school. Where I grew up, there were a total of 2 black families. Both of them were what the racist left would call Uncle Toms. They acted like normal people, parents were engineers, or teachers at the two high schools. Children acted normal and well adjusted. Seeing this, I felt the lie was a lie.

Then I moved away and to college. There, I saw more blacks than I had ever seen in my life. Most of them were just like the stereotypes I was told were fake. They were loud, they were randomly aggressive, and so on. There were still some who were nice and didn't act like chimps but they had to prove themselves.

I learned to not trust blacks, its safer that way. If they can prove they aren't a raging chimp, then I don't mind them.

I actually dislike nu-niggers more than real ones. At least real niggers are true to themselves. But you have these nu-nigs who think they're white; they wear skinny jeans and shit up places like the FGC because "see we are nerds just like you!" Fuck off, even when I play with you stealth niggers online and you affect a white accent, I can still detect you because of your nigger palette, and then you get pissed when I call you out. "Breh, it's 2017 and you sayin dat racist shit!" Like I give a fuck about the current year. DOTR, for real nigs or fake.

Racist and xenophobic much? Don't you have bigger fish to fry right now Holla Forumstroll? Pic VERY related.

I have no problem with dead black people.

Crawl back to yo cave crakkka

Why do people pretend to dislike Holla Forums when all the other boards are just Holla Forums on their time off?

Yes I am, do you even have an argument or are you going to fall onto buzzwords? I'm going to stick with life experience rather than liberal delusion.

You are adorable. Is anyone who disagrees with you a troll?

Holy shit your memes are embarrassing nigger.

Get out.

You're proud of it too aren't you? You piece of shit.

Holy irony Batman! How am i supposed to argue against your own personal experience fucktard? It's you who needs to prove that your observations are correct and represent the majority of African American people. Obviously Holla Forumstrolls can't into logic…Not surprising.

Trawling the internet posting shitty little memes isn't "life experience" Holla Forumsyp, sorry to be the one to break it to you.

Is anybody who disagrees with you a cuck? **Checkmate Holla Forumstard.

Keep telling yourself that. You have made some powerful enemies.

At least my memes aren't outright retarded.

That is just compounding a problem.

Post yfw the average black man is smarter than the average Holla Forumscuck.

That's not what he said in that interview.

Niggers are only good for fucking my wife.

Does anybody have the webm where the guy is interviewing Trump and ivanka and he asks if she would date a nigger? I remember seeing it on pol but I can't find it on Youtube.

k

this is top kek

this is child abuse and genuinely makes me want to beat the shit out of those two junglebunnies

>>>/faggot/

Go back to black twitter.
Also reported.

I can't even…I just can't…I'm literally shaking right now! Justice for baby Quintavious!

Quintavious top kek.

Reddit niggers are worse than 8ch niggers tbqhwyf :/

Why aren't niggers desensitized to the word 'nigger' already? Is it because we stopped using it against them as slang? Now a days you call a nigger a nigger on the street and he suddenly reverts back to his primitive self and assaults you. Think we need to bring back calling niggers niggers.

Didn't you know? It's a term used by the white patriarchy to subjugate blacks!

niggers call each other niggers more than any other race on the planet. they only appear sensitive on tv.

No user, I've had this happen with nigger friends in college. They'd be walking by the bars and all of a sudden they'd be called niggers and snap. You could see a visible change in their demeanor; their hunched backs and wild gesticulations. That was the only time I saw it but this was a wealthy nigger from Pennsylvania with a net worth of $15 million. He had no reason to react to nigger but he did.

I think you must be mistaking 'nigga' with nigger, the hard 'r' is what gets them.

Are you the Holla Forums BO?
I know you were just outed as a nigger recently so maybe you needed some feelings of acceptance. Just to let you know I wouldn't accept you. Sorry. Find a gullible cumskin whore to accept you so your mixed race son can hate himself.

if it was by a non-black i can understand the chimp activation, that's their natural defense. if it's a fellow black, they just put their head down and keep going.

Excusing those apes.
Reported.

From my experience, black people who are really passionate about music(real music, not rap or hip hop) are pretty cool. They try their hardest to not be niggers.

have you ever encountered city apes? they're a whole different breed.

They are ruining everything, see Detroit or SA.

Karma is a bitch crakkka! Y'all started this war but we finna finish it we bouts to take back all our melanin an there ain't nuthin y'all can do to stop us

niggermania.com/tom/niggerarguments/niggerargumentstext.htm

Keep dreaming.

Interesting choice of words.

I hope the BO will protect us and ban niggers here. As women we don't want to have them around us (and Muslims too).

>>>/reddipol/

Help the ape is trying to enter in my home. Call the militia .

All me. Pic related it's me.

GTFO
>>>/oven/

I'm ok with this.

This, if there's an 95% chance they'll act how we all know they'll act then why would we want to know them? Notice how nobody is this way about the Chinese who generally mind their own business when they aren't buying up large amounts real estate.

Truer words were never spoken. Deserved dubs, tbqh.

But they are, is the thing.

You have to go back.

wew

Holla Forums has been flinging poo at everyone these past few days, ever since their BO was outed as a tranny and most of the userbase was proven to be furries.

Go back to Neverland OP.

What the hell is even going on here? I swear female niggers are the best examples of how these people are chimps by nature.

Real talk though, I'm sadly 1/4 nigger. Thanks to my white father I have blue eyes, pale skin and people are always surprised when I tell them I'm part dindu. My aunt, uncles and cousins on my mulatto mother's side however are what you expect. Lazy, shallow and prone to anger. Thankfully I rarely see them more than once a year, if at all.

>>>/suicide/

Don't you think that kid right there is not going to grow up to do a lot of bad shit just because of this and then raise fucked up kids of his own? Its surprising only around 25% of niggas are criminals.

Implying he will survive childhood?

Atlanta was comedy kino. The trans-white episode is funny as fuck.

But it's not human.

4 Lethal Weapon movies and he still looks this young.

Nice edit of Travis you fuckin mong.