I think I may have broken my asshole

I was constipated for three days and then I took a monumental shit. It felt like I was shitting out boulders, it felt like a rock slide was coming out of my ass. When I tried to wipe, my fingers and half my hand just slid up my ass with no resistance. Ever since then, there has been a hard spot in my anus about the size and firmness of a limabean. It is just under the skin and gives when pressed, also it is very sore. I am worried and I need some advice. Thanks.

it's a hemorrhoid from straining too hard
now you can't get fucked in the butt anymore

How long until it goes away?

well, your hemorrhoids are always there, it's just enlarged/in pain. it's kind of hard to say. i've had one last weeks, i've had one last days

It doesn't, this is going to be an embarrassing doctor visit but they can burst if you do nothing and having on open wound that touches shit isn't a good thing.

3-4 days user.
Next time don't wait so long to poop.
Take a small dose of laxative.

oh, and it might hurt like hell to poop
that's gonna suck

Nigger
user doesn't need a doc visit just yet
It will most likely go away on it's own in a few days

Each to their own but I see septic shock as a big enough risk to justify a little embarrassment.

your immune system/blood cells in the rectum are way stronger than anywhere else on your body, if I am remembering this right.
When you wipe until you bleed, it's not really a cause for concern, and that is because of this. It's not the same as say rubbing shit on an open wound on your forearm

You are not remembering that right. And if you are, whoever taught you that was wrong.

I am a big strong brave man. I won't be defeated by these lowly hemmoriods!

[citation needed]

Actually, he was completely right. Not sure brainless like you are always so confident in your wrongness

Have some more info :^)
In a healthy intestine, the immune cells live just under the epithelial surface in an area called the lamina propria. They constantly "sample" the bacteria from the GI tract and produce IgA antibodies that match those bacterial proteins. (For reasons that would take twice as much time to explain, your body reacts differently to pathogens than to the normal flora, so this only applies to "probiotics".) IgA is a class of antibodies that don't really do a good job of promoting inflammation - but they are really good at "neutralizing" bacteria and toxins. Basically, they hang out in the mucus layer that coats the epithelium, and bind to the various surface proteins of the bacteria. It doesn't kill them very effectively, but it does prevent them from using those surface proteins to attach to the epithelial cells and invade the body.
Okay. Now that we've got that set up.
When something goes wrong with this system, say, a small tear in the epithelium, those bacteria do gain access to the underlying tissues. However. The broken blood vessels that are the cause of the bleeding are already the site of an inflammatory/clotting response that will quickly kill and/or contain any bacteria that do make it in, and the other blood vessels aren't literally right under the epithelium… they are contained in the lamina propria. It's a very small distance to travel, but for a bacterial cell, it is a significant one. We've already established that your body is constantly producing antibodies and immune cells that target these bacteria, and that those immune cells live right where the bacteria have to travel through. And we know that the antibodies are non-inflammatory. What this essentially means is: when those bacteria enter the lamina propria, there's already a shitstorm waiting for them, and it's a shitstorm that won't cause inflammation. (Inflammation makes the blood vessels a little more permeable, so that immune cells can squeeze out and reach the site of infection. That can also backfire, obviously, since cells could also get in.)
In summary: the only bacteria that get into underlying tissues have a fully-primed and active immune response already waiting for them, and they don't make it to the bloodstream in numbers great enough to cause disease, if at all. Also, the reason you don't detect any symptoms of infection (itching, swelling, redness, pain) is that this particular immune response is not inflammatory.
Immunology is awesome.

thanks user

I had a hemorrhoid thrombose it hurt like a bitch till it popped, but then as a man I had my first period. I saw the doctor he prescribed anusole+HC it made it disappear, but I still follow precautions so I don't get them again

I had a hemorrhoid once. I gave my self several warm water enemas to make sure my entire large intestine was completely emptied. Using Neosporin as a lube, i stuck my thumb up my ass and fighting with it i was eventually able to squeeze it between my thumb and forefinger and popped the mother fucker. It was absolutely painfull when it happened but it was imediately relieved from pain afterwards. I cleaned up the area and applied neosporin and Prep H to the inside and outside of the asshole. I tried not to eat for the rest of the day and 2 days later i took my first post pop shit with no pain and no infection. It never returned.

I'm no doctor but I think this was a bad idea on your part user

i have zero concrete evidence that "other" (((humans))) have anuses that even exist and i wish to discard any knowledge of the prostate cavaty for it failed to tempt me and i stand tall as a Real Life Man and not a homosexual obsessed with waste canals

Stick some duct tape on it you'll be just fine.