About Leftoids

This is something that gets me.

The Left, once you strip away its pretending, really looks to to be about wallowing in mud, revenge for fake or exaggerated slights, selective focus in combo with ignorance, and dragging the excellent down instead of trying to be excellent themselves.

I mean, do Leftoids really believe that Blacks (or whatever victim group) have ever been better off without Whitey? That Muzzies build better societies than European Christians (especially for fags and other victim groups)? That only Whitey had slaves and conquest?

And do Leftoids really believe they'll make an actually better world by destroying Whitey? Have they seen Africa? Or the Muzzie lands? Can they seriously see what Europe with its settled countries have brought for mankind and say that they're the worst civilization ever?

What pushes them to try to destroy instead of build? Take from the most productive and dump out to the ingrateful takers? Frame their lack of attractiveness (see fat acceptance and repellant looking Leftoids like Sally Kohn or Anita Sarkcheese) or accomplishments as a win? To spurn beauty (and especially female beauty in full glory, even though its there for male appraisal). To blame Whitey for whatever?

To this off, how many Leftoids have heard the saying that living well is the best revenge?

Other urls found in this thread:

esr.ibiblio.org/?p=260
4umi.com/nietzsche/zarathustra/29
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

You're mistaken, destroying your enemie's way of life is the best revenge.

But then you both end up with shit.

Hence leftist society.

If you're already shit, and you know you'll never amount to anything other than a mediocre facsimile of whatever you're trying yo accomplish, you have little to no reservation of burning yourself up in the process of revenge. You're taking one for the team, but you're the only member of the team.

Jesus Christ you halfchan faggots are insufferable.

Every single one of these people have never taken a single punch to the face.
The solution?
PUNCH A LIBERAL
See somebody out on the street who wears the uniform of the left? hit em, you'll be doing them a vavor whether they realize it or not.

And to answer at least one of your questions, OP:

Because it easy and because they believe redistributing ill-gotten wealth is morally justifiable.

Return to lefty pol

All of the responses in this thread were low IQ retards

Their inner motivations don't matter in the long term. All that matters is that they will be eventually be slaughtered and their political projects shattered. They might beat the nascent right (I think they will, as the right as a collective lack balls and brains at the moment and probably won't outwit the alliance of jew, the left, and the nigger hordes), but the left will not beat islam, muds, and demographics. No matter who wins in the next 50 years, the left wing's political projects are going to be smashed into smithereens. Going to be great either scenario with industrialized death camps, or seeing them thrown off roof tops isis style.

So everyone on earth is an idiot and has no balls, other than you.

Got it. Very helpful post.

Let me tell you why you are wrong on
If they are part of the intelligencia, they will be like me. They won't submit to violence. It is alien to them, or evil. You- whoever you are; be it a lower class, bald or aggressive type, will become his enemy.
Sure, he might renounce his desire to ban guns because of lunatics like you - or the evil lower classes. Or he might double down on it, thinking that he'd been shot instead if you'd have had a gun.

Intelligent people are excellent at lying to themselves.

Leftoids do not think, do not question, they've been brought up from childhood to know that what they think is the only possible 'good' outcome available. They repeat what they hear on TV, they do not have a personal opinion, because they've been lead to trust the media without attention, believing that the world, the government and the media again are out there to love them and give them the best possible affection there is in the world.

It's a religion subtle. Think the battery wombs of the Matrix.

It's a cycle I believe user, Nature would purge leftists if it were left to natural selection. Instead, the creation of "civilization" incubates the leftist cancer and shields it from natural selection. Cancer grows, spreads, and ultimately kills the host (civilization), host dies, leftism dies. Cycle starts again.

Only way to prevent the civilization from eventually dying is to design the foundation such that leftist ideology cannot take root.

FFFUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU

Yes and no. They do actually believe their own bullshit. They think Utopia is obtainable by legislating away inequity and bigotry.

They dont think niggers would be better off without whitey. They do think niggers would be just as productive and intelligent as whites if they were allowed to go to white schools.

They do think only whites had slaves.

They dont think muzzies build better civilizations, but they think muzzies are just like white christians and there are bad apples in every group. They don't think it matters that the koran demands they subjugate non-believers. That would be mean and only nazis and racists are mean.

There are a few differences between lefties and thinking people.

1) Their own inadequacies.

Leftists are almost always unattractive and not particularly bright. Much of their policies and thought processes are to try to minimize the impact of their own inadequacies.

2) Lack of hardship

Most lefties (at least in the west) have never really dealt with any sort of real hardship. They mostly live comfortable lives where nearly everything is given to them. This feeds into their weak minds and weak bodies.

3) Inability to understand people are different.

They think everyone is fundamentally just like them. They think that all the evil in the world is from the ruling elites (white men) keeping everyone else down. They dont understand that jews, muzzies and niggers hate them so much they would literally kill them. They just can't comprehend this.

4) Low or incorrect information.

They tend to avoid too much data or data that conflicts with their world view, because that would lead them to question it.

It's not so much that they want to destroy everything good. They just want to tear down what they cant have (because they are no good enough to earn it) and replace it with something they are capable of earning.

Can't destroy an entity that will destroy itself.

You can try

leftists are weak. they should not be alive. if there was any real progress, leftists would be killed at birth.

if our society wasn't constantly being subverted by communists, there probably wouldn't be very many leftists.

-There is no truth, only competing agendas.

-All Western (and especially American) claims to moral superiority over Communism/Fascism/Islam are vitiated by the West’s history of racism and colonialism.

-There are no objective standards by which we may judge one culture to be better than another. Anyone who claims that there are such standards is an evil oppressor.

-The prosperity of the West is built on ruthless exploitation of the Third World; therefore Westerners actually deserve to be impoverished and miserable.

-Crime is the fault of society, not the individual criminal. Poor criminals are entitled to what they take. Submitting to criminal predation is more virtuous than resisting it.

-The poor are victims. Criminals are victims. And only victims are virtuous. Therefore only the poor and criminals are virtuous. (Rich people can borrow some virtue by identifying with poor people and criminals.)

-For a virtuous person, violence and war are never justified. It is always better to be a victim than to fight, or even to defend oneself. But ‘oppressed’ people are allowed to use violence anyway; they are merely reflecting the evil of their oppressors.

-When confronted with terror, the only moral course for a Westerner is to apologize for past sins, understand the terrorist’s point of view, and make concessions.

MEME MAGIC

link btw: esr.ibiblio.org/?p=260

They don't THINK at all.
They see something said so they assume it's true, they don't do critical reasoning.

They're angry. Emotion comes first for them for a reason and that emotion is the one primarily at play. Everything else stems from that.

4umi.com/nietzsche/zarathustra/29

Lo, this is the tarantula's den! Would'st thou see the tarantula itself? Here hangeth its web: touch this, so that it may tremble.
There cometh the tarantula willingly: Welcome, tarantula! Black on thy back is thy triangle and symbol; and I know also what is in thy soul.
Revenge is in thy soul: wherever thou bitest, there ariseth black scab; with revenge, thy poison maketh the soul giddy!
Thus do I speak unto you in parable, ye who make the soul giddy, ye preachers of equality! Tarantulas are ye unto me, and secretly revengeful ones!
But I will soon bring your hiding-places to the light: therefore do I laugh in your face my laughter of the height.
Therefore do I tear at your web, that your rage may lure you out of your den of lies, and that your revenge may leap forth from behind your word "justice."
Because, for man to be redeemed from revenge—that is for me the bridge to the highest hope, and a rainbow after long storms.
Otherwise, however, would the tarantulas have it. "Let it be very justice for the world to become full of the storms of our vengeance"—thus do they talk to one another.
"Vengeance will we use, and insult, against all who are not like us"—thus do the tarantula-hearts pledge themselves.
"And 'Will to Equality'—that itself shall henceforth be the name of virtue; and against all that hath power will we raise an outcry!"
Ye preachers of equality, the tyrant-frenzy of impotence crieth thus in you for "equality": your most secret tyrant-longings disguise themselves thus in virtue-words!
Fretted conceit and suppressed envy—perhaps your fathers' conceit and envy: in you break they forth as flame and frenzy of vengeance.
What the father hath hid cometh out in the son; and oft have I found in the son the father's revealed secret.
Inspired ones they resemble: but it is not the heart that inspireth them—but vengeance. And when they become subtle and cold, it is not spirit, but envy, that maketh them so.
Their jealousy leadeth them also into thinkers' paths; and this is the sign of their jealousy—they always go too far: so that their fatigue hath at last to go to sleep on the snow.
In all their lamentations soundeth vengeance, in all their eulogies is maleficence; and being judge seemeth to them bliss.
But thus do I counsel you, my friends: distrust all in whom the impulse to punish is powerful!
They are people of bad race and lineage; out of their countenances peer the hangman and the sleuth-hound.
Distrust all those who talk much of their justice! Verily, in their souls not only honey is lacking.
And when they call themselves "the good and just," forget not, that for them to be Pharisees, nothing is lacking but—power!
My friends, I will not be mixed up and confounded with others.

You are naive.

Not quite - you're getting distracted by the performance the puppets are doing.

Yes.
Yes.
Yes.

Most leftists legitimately do think something along those lines, or rather, they are so overwhelmed with their attempts to social signal how altruistic and enlightened they are, that they don't bother to care whether or not the above was true.
They don't care.

Yes.
Nope.
Yes.

Social signaling and indoctrination to that end.
See above.
Yes, yes, and yes.
But most of all, see above.

Probably very few, unless it was said on an episode of Doctor Who, by a black woman.

Your enemies don't put forth the thought you expect them to put forth.
They can't, and they won't, and they don't.

Hmm, that's informative. Thanks.

I try to say it in my own words:

Those people who disregard the christdom are without a path or a goal, they kinda just 'are'. (And I'm not talking about whats on the paper christian or atheist or w/e, its more about whats in your head.)

If you have no ideology to follow you kinda have no purpose of life I guess, you're just angry at everything that makes you uncomfortable.

You can and probably should leave Christianity but you better embrace something else.

If you have or see no purpose in life you don't value your life, you have no reason to protect it or fight for it.

Without purpose no direction, no direction no progress. Literal wallowing in circles.

But I'm not Christian now.

They can't create. Look at their memes. Look at their art.

The reason leftists hate being associated with SJWs so much is because it perfectly describes their essential philosophies taken to their natural conclusions, and looking in the mirror is hard when you're an obese purple-haired poorly-tattooed troon.

Leftoids can believe anything and fight for any cause as long as it gives them a chance to change the existing social order, with the goal being to next place themselves at the top of whatever new social order that replaces it. This is why they are also obsessed with creating new fads, and also the reason why they eventually always fight each other.

To them, the best revenge is one where THEY are the only ones living well.

That guy has shishogan.

As a former lefty - I can answer this.

Leftists literally are low-information.
They have been denied any and all redpills.

They think all religions are like Christianity.
They think race is about color.
And they think politics is about politicians.

Give them soft redpolls and most will listen.
Someone really needs to make a 20 hr yt video which aggregates a shitton of soft redpills.
Normie faggots are lazy and will never do the work of exploring beyond the first redpill.
We need a compendium of all redpills, starting with soft and ending with hard

I wonder what makes Sanders worship Blacks.

The best revenge is crushing your enemies, seeing them driven before you, and hearing the lamentations of their women.

Normies wouldn't ever watch or come back to a 20 hour youtube video. A better means of doing it would be a short 1-2 minute/video series of small redpills that manage to entertain while being educational.

I don't think "leftoids" do much critical thinking. I think they just follow; going along to get along.

It's one of those "you won't understand till it's too late" things. Lefties will realize how wrong they are, if we let it progress to that point.

He's right though. Common sense and grasp of natural law is a rarity in our days.

Don't want to sound like a defeatist or nothing, but even with Trump pushing the overton window to our side the fall it's pretty much inevitable at this point. 2500 shitposters on a Cantonese chartography forum and less than 10% of the global White population, scattered among the globe, voting for "far" right parties ain't gonna prevent the current from going into the waterfall. Our sole purpose of existence is to ensure that the White race barely survives through it so that it can repopulate itself to its rightful place as Masters of the Earth and thrive when our enemies have purged our traitors.