NEW PROPAGANDA/OC

Last night I posted this same thread and asked for improvements on my video. After some feedback, I decided to change it and re-upload it, so here's the updated copy.

Again, constructive feedback is always welcome.

Also, general oc/propaganda thread.

bump

bumping again

I think everyone is at work tbh

Im posting on my lunch break

Also deserved bump just for OP

Not bad at all, this should have more attention, it does end rather abruptly though.

What kind of ending would be better?

Some kind of call to action.

hmm. Like text at the end telling people to fight for their race or some shit like that? What did you have in mind

Nice work, I however also feel that if this piece has a specific message it needs to be clearer if you are trying to reach normalfags.

Yeah, what's the message?

That nationalism is rising and governments can't stop it.

great video.

nice music video.

but has zero value as red pill propaganda.

pic's related, examples of propaganda/how it works.

Just made a webm of it to spread around here

i rate 7/10

Is it inspired from the animatrix AMV ?

Now i watched if fully.
Nice montage.
Sometimes the switch to new video is a bit to late to the music. could be my computer

But for the content, well you show a rising of something, but not why it's desirable / undesirable.

Gex showed the threat approching, the size of it, and what it would mean.
The parols in his work were fitting, "it can't be … , it can't be … " , when showing problem.

Your video ends with "when the kids come out there will be trouble", while also showing what you want to push.

So it's not what you want to show.
People seek safety, stability, not conflict, your video could be a warning against the rising of nationalism.

The music is not good in order to promote something.
It could be a warning against something.

I hope i helped you.

How do the images not fit the music?

as a matter of fact, yes.

The point of the video wasn't so much meant to convince normalfags, or give them a sense of security. The point of the video was to pump people up and motivate nationalists by giving the watcher a sense of a rising fire and growing nationalism.

The video is sort of a message to governments that Nationalism is growing and cannot be stopped, and that they should be scared

Don't let them replace you.

Tailor the message to be "globalism runs contrary to the rules of nature. Nature can not be controlled and it is only natural for Nationalism to RISE when the people feel their existence to be threatened"

How would I do that in the context of the song? That sounds like an idea for another video

Here's an updated vid by the way

bump

What song is this?

the globalists are distracted with trump
there is actually a power vacuum that we are filling

Kidz by Take That

Love it.

Show lava. Show our old atmosphere.

Show raindrops. Show puddles. Show rivers. Show seas. Show oceans.

Show cells. Show organs. Show animals.

Show bees. Show ants. Show packs of wolves. Show African tribes.

Show fight for the resources. Show group mentality. Show division of labour.

Show villages. Show kingdoms. Show nations. Show unity. Show progress. Show the future.

Contrast it with diseased animals, tumours, decay, SJWs …

A bit of clarification:

Should show that only through organization the order from chaos can arise.

Show bees in hives working together. Show ant nests and their collaboration (there are some neat documentaries showing that.)

Also with destroyed cities, homelessness, bankrupt infrastructure, lack of control over the local problems because of the global solutions.

Show that when the structures grow too large they will crumble. Show that when the rulers are too disconnected from the people, they don't care and loose control.

Also show that sheep cannot live with wolves, and that a modern society cannot function properly with savages/cancer inside.

Maybe there could be also a scene with fitness of organisms, where through struggle, a stronger unit arises.

The police getting attacked is ambiguous - are these police trying to stop nationalists or dindu commies?

nationalists

You're describing a completely different video if i were to follow your ideas. Not that they're bad, just not really relevant to what I posted

shitty music ruined it

What's wrong with the music?

It's gay as fuck. There's nothing in this video worth watching, it's just politicians and protestors, and it's all sped up. You should feel bad for making this.

You wanna give me some valid criticism with suggestions on how to improve other than "it's gey lol", you mouth-breathing retard. If it's so shit, then make something better yourself, or at least tell me how mine could be better.

What's wrong with the music? ""it's gey" is not a valid reason
What's wrong with it being sped up? It would look weird otherwise if it was normal speed and wouldn't fit the fast-paced nature of the song

Why? At least I'm actually making OC instead of being good-for-nothing tard like you.

pretty good indeed

I don't see why anyone would try to do what you just did, it doesn't fall under the category of "things worth trying." You just found some clips of corrupt globalist politicians/nationalist protestors, sped it up and coated it with horrible music. You actually wasted your precious time on earth making garbage and want to expose others to it, shame on you, even more shame on you for trying to shame me for pointing it out and telling you how I really feel even if others simply just ignore this entirely.

You aren't Gex, you don't have the eye for this kind of thing, and just from watching that I'll assume you aren't right in the head. Feel bad for trying to do something you're clearly not cut out for.

Back in my /pol you would have gotten the first post.

What you show is that the world is not at peace. The point of departure, so far as the reasoning goes, is that everyone will act out of self interest. 'Liberals' in the west want to create utopia. They think they are beyond the conflicts of their ancestors. Your message should be:

"The world is not at Peace. If only they fight for your home, who will win? I tell you this: They will tear you from all you love. Your name, decedents, everything."

Maybe overlay the text leading up to the end. Make the emotional punch with those final few scenes

That's right. Better sit on our asses and talk shit about the people actually creating OC. Shitposting is a much better idea!

You should have stayed on cuckchan.

So basically the majority of OC videos. Got it.

in your opinion*. you're the only person who's had a problem with it so far, so clearly it's a matter of you being a faggot doing the equivalent of throwing a tantrum. "STOP LIKING WHAT I DON'T LIKE!"

Did I claim I was?
I'm sorry, connoisseur. You're clearly the authority on all thins OC-related. My apologies.
So let's all sit around with our thumbs up our own assholes and act like angsty teens like you're doing?

Alternatively:
"If they kill you, they win."

bump

Sorry mate. That was the closest I could get.

I was trying to convey that the nationalism is the result of the nature's need to organize itself into units that can survive fights with the environment and invaders.

(OP here)
I get what you mean, and your ideas aren't bad at all, it's just that they don't fit much with the music I chose, or the theme I wanted to portray. If I were to implement them, I'd have to make a whole new video

Ah, now I see. I thought you are making a brand new vid. May bad.

Go back to reddit.