Stop user, it hurts, I'm only 12, I can't take it all the way up, STOP!

lol
A 12yo is biologically ready for a full cock
This would only be a problem, really, if she was say 7 and under. Or extremely petite for her age

An average 12yo can take a full dicking
If she isn't comfortable you can always use Astroglide as it will be able to fit a whale inside a cunny with enough of it

OP is a fucking dumb anti-pedo

I want to turn you into an twelve year old, and see how well you asshole can take my cock.

Video number 2 is me fucking her OHHH YEEAAAH!!.

Who is this for????
Post hentai WebM or something holy shit

You're retarded. She can't take a dicking unless you're built like a 12 year old.

Stupid robot. How many times do I have to have angry conversations with you over the years before you get your shit out right?

fucking normie

did she stub her toe? lel

Maybe she has IBS?

Why is anyone stalking little girls stubbing their toes for sound clips like this?

BLIND MODS BLIND MODS BLIND MODS BLIND MODS

You're making my web browser history look super shitty even though I'm calling you a huge faggot.

Is this bait????

:O

I'm not a master troll or anything

The one thing not saved is me calling you a fag. What is saved is the girl moaning and saying stop and the title about I'm only 12 please make it stop!

Idk who is doing this but it happened a whole ago at four chan. If it's some secret FBI bullshit I'll fuck you too.

Or maybe you're building fake profiles for data collection to sell to the black market. Who is ready to be executed?

I told you to give her back. I told you.

Give her back OP.
Give her. Back.

another fucking pedo thread?
Sage

You're missing the point sage master. You have "stop it user I'm only 12 and this hurts" in your history.

Not a single pedo thread is discrete. The titles are explicit. The pictures are never explicit but suggestive. Way to incriminate yourself since your opinion goes out the door and all that's left is your dirty pics of little girls.

Dirty means little girls in bikinis?? I'm not sure what's happening here.

The second one is… this is… it's… beautiful!