Esoteric Trumpism

Donald Trump is literally the son of Christ.
His father's name was Frederick Christ Trump.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Fred_Trump
Frederick like Fredrick Brennan.
For some reason the media never mentions the Christ part of his name.

Frederick is a masculine given name meaning "peaceful ruler." It is the English form of the Germanic name Friedrich. Its meaning is derived from the Germanic word elements frid, or peace, and ric, meaning "ruler" or "power."
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Frederick_(given_name)

Christ means anointed king.

Trump means trumpet.

Fred Trump was a real estate developer.
"In my Father's house are many mansions: if it were not so, I would have told you. I go to prepare a place for you."
-John 14:2

Donald means 'world ruler'.
behindthename.com/name/donald
From the Gaelic name Domhnall which means "ruler of the world", composed of the old Celtic elements dumno "world" and val "rule". This was the name of two 9th-century kings of the Scots and Picts.

"You're fired!"
-The Donald
"And then will I profess unto them, I never knew you: depart from me, ye that work iniquity (literally those who practice lawlessness, i.e. illegals)."
-Matthew 7:23

"We're going to build a wall."
-The Donald
"And he carried me away in the spirit to a great and high mountain, and shewed me that great city, the holy Jerusalem, descending out of heaven from God,
Having the glory of God: and her light was like unto a stone most precious, even like a jasper stone, clear as crystal;
And had a wall great and high, and had twelve gates, and at the gates twelve angels, and names written thereon, which are the names of the twelve tribes of the children of Israel."
-Revelation 21:10-12
Trump is known for adorning his buildings in opulent gems and gold. The wall in Revelation is described as being gold and covered in gems.

"This will be a wall with a big, very beautiful door."
-The Donald
Legal traffic and goods will regularly pass through the door at all hours.
"And the gates of it shall not be shut at all by day: for there shall be no night there."
-Revelation 21:25

Thessalonians 4:16 speaks of the "TRUMP of God", the Lord himself who will descend from the heavens.

Other urls found in this thread:

crystalinks.com/gw.html
domainofman.com/ankhemmaat/osman.html
web.archive.org/web/20160324101532/https://www.jewishvirtuallibrary.org/jsource/History/medici.html
web.archive.org/web/20160326062846/http://darkfiber.com/pz/chapter1.html
web.archive.org/web/20110210171631/https://sites.google.com/a/jewishjesuits.com/www/
twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/764801590415024128
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Back to /x/, nigger.

How unenlightened.

Esoteric political stuff is part of the board culture here now, has been for a while. If you don't like it 4chan may be more your speed.

He could be the Son of Sam as long as he builds that wall and BTFO's spics and mudslimes, user.

When the pedo spam didn't work, it seems they started using more subtle methods.

You call it board culture, I call it dilution of purpose.

I said he was the son of Christ, which is a Greek word meaning anointed ruler and was the middle name of his father. Try to understand the things you read rather than just giving your Pavlovian canned responses to words that trigger you.

IMPORTANT QUESTION

Is there an esoteric trump pose in nude bodybuilding?

Can I call my the width and girth of my well formed lats, "the wall"?

I predicted your exact response minutes before you posted it.

To a fedora it's a dilution of purpose, to the spiritual it clarifies our true purpose.

Nice argument there, Moishe.

I'll take the third position and say that I don't give a shit either way, threads like these just give me good chuckles before bed.

WHAT NOW, ESOCUCKS?

He kinda looks like the Mormon prophet also.

She's an initiate too, but of the bad guys. Both sides use these signs to boast that they understand the teachings of the mystery schools. When Trump does it he's saying "Yeah, I know all the lodge secrets and rituals and I'm still fighting you. Bring it on."

And he's a serial monogamist which is pretty close to being a polygamist. Joseph Smith was also an occultist and lodge member. And Trump has never drunk or smoked, just like Mormons.

I CAN DO ALL THINGS THROUGH KEK WHICH STRENGTHENETH ME

I don't think you know what those words mean Tbh.

How to recognize a jew shill

how about

NO?

trump is a fake puppet. kek want's nothing to do with him. he'll sell out the usa and everyone in it. but so will clinton.

they're both unworthy in the eyes of kek.
the true savior will emerge from amongst the people, not some rich corrupt asshole shilling for israel.

Are they even trying anymore?

I feel like 9gag is raiding, in 2007.

wow this poster is totally one of us. I'm With Her now! sorry whitey!

fuck yeah.

Where do you work user

Trips of kek

HOLY SHIT! THANK YOU, KEK!

Pretty weird similarities. Joseph Smith loaded up his speeches, doctrines and hymns with occult dogwhistles too. Enoch (who the kikes equated with Hermes Trismegistus) teaches all the secrets of God to mankind in one of his writings.

and if you know anything about the mormons you know that they essentially used cultist tactics to create a white ethno-state in the middle of the USA. too bad the USA got kike'd and it all went to shit.

I know I'm a Mormon. The LDS church of today is pozzed though unfortunately. Joseph Smith was wasn't a cuck at least. He went around murdering people and smashing up newspapers that talked shit about him Shame he got shot, otherwise he would have made a pretty warlike religion like Islam. Instead it's just like Judaism.

Let me help you with your confusion. The two are similar because they both believe in marrying and having children with multiple women. The only difference is in whether the marriages should be simultaneous or consecutive. Whereas normalfags knock up a girl, get married, then get divorced and never marry again or at least never have kids again.

mhm sure

Trump means triumph, retard.

I hear you fam.

These CTR faggots make the IDF seem subtle and well versed in board culture by comparison.

Summer tbh.

Hi Holla Forums

For reasons outlined in the OP, Trump's name is literally means "the victorious ruler of the world". This is meme magic in action. God-Emperor of Mankind when?

As Trump often says, he could shoot someone on the street and people would still support him. This is because the people see him not as a politician, but rather as a King. His decisions are just because they come from a higher authority. The people understand this. It is their nature – their blood – to understand this.

Like any good hero from ancient myth, Trump has a fault. That fault is his how blunt he can be at times. He always hits the nail right on the head; it seems like he can't NOT hit the nail on the head. Even if our adversaries our doing bullshit things like his opponents did in the primaries, he has to show a measure of restraint. The King must set an example for His people.

I sense that something is coming. The Powers which sent us Trump are working behind the scenes. The puppetmasters who run our world will be exposed for all to see. There will be an invasion of the United States. The entire world will come against us because ((they)) will see to it. This will fulfill the prophecy which is attributed to George Washington.

''"And again I heard the mysterious voice saying, `Son of the Republic, look and learn.' At this the dark, shadowy angel placed a trumpet to his mouth, and blew three distinct blasts; and taking water from the ocean, he sprinkled it upon Europe, Asia and Africa. Then my eyes beheld a fearful scene: from each of these countries arose thick, black clouds that were soon joined into one. Throughout this mass there gleamed a dark red light by which I saw hordes of armed men, who, moving with the cloud, marched by land and sailed by sea to America. Our country was enveloped in this volume of cloud, and I saw these vast armies devastate the whole country and burn the villages, towns and cities that I beheld springing up. As my ears listened to the thundering of the cannon, clashing of swords, and the shouts and cries of millions in mortal combat, I heard again the mysterious voice saying, `Son of the Republic, look and learn.' When the voice had ceased, the dark shadowy angel placed his trumpet once more to his mouth, and blew a long and fearful blast.

"Instantly a light as of a thousand suns shone down from above me, and pierced and broke into fragments the dark cloud which enveloped America. At the same moment the angel upon whose head still shone the word Union, and who bore our national flag in one hand and a sword in the other, descended from the heavens attended by legions of white spirits. These immediately joined the inhabitants of America, who I perceived were well nigh overcome, but who immediately taking courage again, closed up their broken ranks and renewed the battle.''

crystalinks.com/gw.html

Our victory will unite the nation under God-Emperor Trump's reign, end the cultural Marxist scourge, and set an example for the rest of the West to follow. A new golden age will ensue. The Trump Dynasty will lead us into the stars.

Jews mention it only as a swear word.

Numerology is an eerie thing. However, the bankers are certainly aware of this.

What the fuck, that's not fair at all. Do I have some sort of invisible trip that I'm not aware of? Why do my threads always get pruned, but someone else makes one like it and it get instant replies? What the fuck is going on?

888 is the number of Christ and the Ogdoad

You need more loosh, your karmic aura is low in energy.

You need to follow in the footsteps of Kek, and you shall be rewarded.

Jews claim that Jesus was an Egyptian magician…

do you know real Christians claim the Jews are not real Jews and the Christians are really Jews?
how does it feel to desire to be a Jew so much?
the real shill is Christ. he's a dirty Jew who got billions of goyim to want to be a Jew whilst thinking they are not and then are a Jew.
Jesus is a nutter.
not that any of that will change a believer's mind
I wish the Christians, the Jews and the Muslims will all kill each other, and no that is not an argument for atheism you demented Semitic cuck scumlord

You do realize that the Jews referred to in the Bible were mostly Judeans. The Jews of today are a completely different beast.

Ashkenazi's are the results of mixing race between Hebrews and Canaanites. They are written about in the book of Judges.

Ashkenazis are actually descended from Europeans.

Hey, nobody's stopping you from worshiping trees or grass or whatever your ancestors used to do. I'll just say that your ancestors eventually folded, for whatever reason, stopped jerking off to bonfires and goat-heads. So much for looking up to them.

I wish millenials would kill themselves.

greetings fellow wiz

Matthew 24King James Version (KJV)

24 And Jesus went out, and departed from the temple: and his disciples came to him for to shew him the buildings of the temple.

2 And Jesus said unto them, See ye not all these things? verily I say unto you, There shall not be left here one stone upon another, that shall not be thrown down.

3 And as he sat upon the mount of Olives, the disciples came unto him privately, saying, Tell us, when shall these things be? and what shall be the sign of thy coming, and of the end of the world?

4 And Jesus answered and said unto them, Take heed that no man deceive you.

5 For many shall come in my name, saying, I am Christ; and shall deceive many.

6 And ye shall hear of wars and rumours of wars: see that ye be not troubled: for all these things must come to pass, but the end is not yet.

7 For nation shall rise against nation, and kingdom against kingdom: and there shall be famines, and pestilences, and earthquakes, in divers places.

8 All these are the beginning of sorrows.

9 Then shall they deliver you up to be afflicted, and shall kill you: and ye shall be hated of all nations for my name's sake.

10 And then shall many be offended, and shall betray one another, and shall hate one another.

11 And many false prophets shall rise, and shall deceive many.

12 And because iniquity shall abound, the love of many shall wax cold.

13 But he that shall endure unto the end, the same shall be saved.

14 And this gospel of the kingdom shall be preached in all the world for a witness unto all nations; and then shall the end come.

15 When ye therefore shall see the abomination of desolation, spoken of by Daniel the prophet, stand in the holy place, (whoso readeth, let him understand:)

16 Then let them which be in Judaea flee into the mountains:

17 Let him which is on the housetop not come down to take any thing out of his house:

18 Neither let him which is in the field return back to take his clothes.

19 And woe unto them that are with child, and to them that give suck in those days!

20 But pray ye that your flight be not in the winter, neither on the sabbath day:

21 For then shall be great tribulation, such as was not since the beginning of the world to this time, no, nor ever shall be.

22 And except those days should be shortened, there should no flesh be saved: but for the elect's sake those days shall be shortened.

23 Then if any man shall say unto you, Lo, here is Christ, or there; believe it not.

24 For there shall arise false Christs, and false prophets, and shall shew great signs and wonders; insomuch that, if it were possible, they shall deceive the very elect.

25 Behold, I have told you before.

26 Wherefore if they shall say unto you, Behold, he is in the desert; go not forth: behold, he is in the secret chambers; believe it not.

27 For as the lightning cometh out of the east, and shineth even unto the west; so shall also the coming of the Son of man be.

28 For wheresoever the carcase is, there will the eagles be gathered together.

29 Immediately after the tribulation of those days shall the sun be darkened, and the moon shall not give her light, and the stars shall fall from heaven, and the powers of the heavens shall be shaken:

30 And then shall appear the sign of the Son of man in heaven: and then shall all the tribes of the earth mourn, and they shall see the Son of man coming in the clouds of heaven with power and great glory.

31 And he shall send his angels with a great sound of a trumpet, and they shall gather together his elect from the four winds, from one end of heaven to the other.

32 Now learn a parable of the fig tree; When his branch is yet tender, and putteth forth leaves, ye know that summer is nigh:

33 So likewise ye, when ye shall see all these things, know that it is near, even at the doors.

34 Verily I say unto you, This generation shall not pass, till all these things be fulfilled.

35 Heaven and earth shall pass away, but my words shall not pass away.

36 But of that day and hour knoweth no man, no, not the angels of heaven, but my Father only.

37 But as the days of Noah were, so shall also the coming of the Son of man be.

38 For as in the days that were before the flood they were eating and drinking, marrying and giving in marriage, until the day that Noe entered into the ark,

39 And knew not until the flood came, and took them all away; so shall also the coming of the Son of man be.

40 Then shall two be in the field; the one shall be taken, and the other left.

41 Two women shall be grinding at the mill; the one shall be taken, and the other left.

42 Watch therefore: for ye know not what hour your Lord doth come.

43 But know this, that if the goodman of the house had known in what watch the thief would come, he would have watched, and would not have suffered his house to be broken up.

44 Therefore be ye also ready: for in such an hour as ye think not the Son of man cometh.

45 Who then is a faithful and wise servant, whom his lord hath made ruler over his household, to give them meat in due season?

46 Blessed is that servant, whom his lord when he cometh shall find so doing.

47 Verily I say unto you, That he shall make him ruler over all his goods.

48 But and if that evil servant shall say in his heart, My lord delayeth his coming;

49 And shall begin to smite his fellowservants, and to eat and drink with the drunken;

50 The lord of that servant shall come in a day when he looketh not for him, and in an hour that he is not aware of,

51 And shall cut him asunder, and appoint him his portion with the hypocrites: there shall be weeping and gnashing of teeth.

R A R E

Noice.

Checked

This dude knows what's up.

The CHRIST IS HERE

YOU'VE BEEN WAITING 20000yrs FOR A GUY WHO WAS SUPPOSE TO COME BACK RIGHT AWAY

WELL NOW YOU HAVE HIM

TRUMP > Jesus

cuck

No.

There is one weird guy on here obsessed with millennials… ignores Gen Z and X though. It's weird.

Sell it out to who?

This is the same NPC statement I heard several times with no explanation.

Just checked it, MOTHERFUCKER IT'S RIGHT!!

sage

Yep, reported for intl.

hi intl

it's CTR now

He's higher than Tubal Cain kidfuckers.

Oh, so a scam artist SJW.

LDS is just freemasonry anyway.

More like a scam artist wannabe mohamet.

Yes.

Interesting.

When will Holla Forums fuck off?

freemasonry is just hermeticism

(heil'd)
The 1488th character in Unicode is א

Can you christcucks at least be original for once?

When will you christcucks fuck off? You have your own board.
>>>/christian/

>>>Holla Forums :^)

Yup, Jesus was an Egyptian.
domainofman.com/ankhemmaat/osman.html

your false flag kikery is showing.

Well, if it worked for a Jewish warlord-priest Jeshua, it will work for the golden goy.

Just make him fake his own death and you are set to go.

you mean you love jewish cock so much
fucking christcucks
kill yourselves

Joseph Smith was a
HORNY CON MAN

And you, you know good and well his books are complete and utter retarded bullshit. If not, then I don't understand how you have the mental capacity to post here. If you're a Mormon in 2016, it's safe to say you'd believe in Scientology and Lord Xenu if you had heard it first.

reminder

Jesus was not a jew. How many times do people have to tell idiots like you that.

whateever you say kike.

picture related

he was a stinking kike

please i want link to this music. absolutely wonderful sound!

Not sure where you came from, but you have to go back.

What the fuck is wrong with you all?
Go outside, for fucks sake.

source of music!!!!!!

Shit like this is so fucking embarassing. Pretty much why I never recommend Holla Forums to friends/family members even if they love Trump and hate Jews and brown people.

I tried using Midomi like 100 times and never caught it

This has become a bad meme. The point of educating yourself in esoteric stuff is to improve your life and your surroundings.

Not plastering a current politician with your projections and attention whoring about it.
Which is the thing that he wants you do to so he binds you to himself, manipulates and uses you to spread the message further.
Controlled by the jews or not, you should take everything with a grain of salt.
Holla Forums has fallen quite low if these kinds of threads are popular.

kek

He's literally been forced memed as the anti-christ.

People out there honest to god believe the apocalypse is happening due to this.

What a shit thread.

kek

They got the mods confused.

time to go deeper again user

"For unto us a child is born, unto us a son is given: and THE GOVERNMENT SHALL BE UPON HIS SHOULDER: and his name shall be called Wonderful, Counseller, The mighty God, The everlasting Father, THE PRINCE OF PEACE."
-Isaiah 9:6

It's not a mistake, he marries one woman, lets her bear his seed, then when she becomes unattractive or infertile he moves on to another marriage to bestow his seed on a young fertile woman.

Would you like me to pray for you?

Fuck off ctr nigger

Yes, exactly like the Bible. It doesn't mean there's no hidden truths in it.

you guys are a fucking joke

Trump isn't Christ or the son of Christ.

Christ has not been born yet

PRAISE KEK

BUMPING

There was another bullshit thread about there being 22 trump cards in the tarot. There are 22 letters in the Hebrew alphabet. Doesn't tarot come from 15th century Italy and also gets associated with Kabbalah (whatever that is) and stuff? By the way in that era translations of hermetic texts were sponsored by the Medici bankers. Most notable names are Ficino, the translator of Corpus Hermeticum and Pico della Mirandola.

(Also a quote from Wikipedia: "the documentary "Les mystères du Tarot de Marseille" (Arte, 18 février 2015) claims Marsilio Ficino was the inventor of the Tarot de Marseille.")

Acoording to this article in the 'Jewish Virtual Library'
web.archive.org/web/20160324101532/https://www.jewishvirtuallibrary.org/jsource/History/medici.html

"The fate of Tuscan Jewry in the early modern period was inextricably linked to the favor and the fortune of the House of Medici. Though a Jewish presence was registered in Lucca as early as the ninth century and a network of Jewish banks had spread throughout the region by the mid-fifteenth, the organized Jewish communities of Florence, Siena, Pisa and Livorno were political creations of the Medici rulers."

"In the 1490s, under the Catholic theocracy of Fra Girolamo Savonarola, both the Medici and the Jews were expelled from Florentine territory"

So the Medicis and the Jews were expelled at the same time?

Just for the fun of it, there are more than one photos where Trumps Jewish daughter Ivanka seems to be displaying her two middle fingers joined together, what resembles a sort of hand gesture that appears on a quite a few paintings of prominent people going back centuries.

Is that just aesthetics? Then it's probably easily explained in art history. Someone wrote a study on this question based on a 1578 El Greco painting.
web.archive.org/web/20160326062846/http://darkfiber.com/pz/chapter1.html

"The hand gesture of El Greco's caballero has not gone unnoticed by art historians of the past, although their efforts have been directed solely at examining the work of El Greco, and even then not as a whole but concentrating primarily on this masterpiece, to wrest the enigmatic meaning of the caballero's oddly spaced and placed hand."

"Hypotheses of the hand gesture

Only two basic hypotheses regarding the hand gesture's meaning have been presented, both from this century and both based more on desires to decode this one single instance of the hand gesture rather than to provide an analytical discussion of the phenomenon of the gesture as a whole – a classic example of not being able to see the forest for the trees. The two theories are:

1. that the hand gesture is a secret sign indicating that the gentleman is a Marrano – a crypto-Jew who accepted Christian baptism in order to remain in Spain after the Catholic Kings' order of 1492 that all Jews leave Spain; and

2. that the gesture indicates a Loyolan/Jesuit spirituality that calls for the sinner to place his/her hand on their chest after committing a sin as a sign of moral pain. Both of these theories have been discussed at length in academic circles without, however, formal acceptance of either, though at least one academic allows that the hand "assumes the function of an important communication, a personal avowal."

So it's actually not that clear, and interesting that it has been discussed for some time.

(For a search term, it's also called "marrano hand sign".)

Worth noting that the Jesuits also consisted heavily of Marrano/crypto Jews (probably including Loyola himself, the founder of the order). There was a website by a history professor that listed a number of them.

web.archive.org/web/20110210171631/https://sites.google.com/a/jewishjesuits.com/www/

(* Ivanka Trump also looked kind of Jewish earlier.)

TRUMP CONFIRMED CRIPPLE

You mean >>>/fringe/

Trump is a Presbyterian, which stemmed from Calvinism, a form of Christianity that believed in predestination.

twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/764801590415024128
The failing @nytimes, which never spoke to me, keeps saying that I am saying to advisers that I will change. False, I AM WHO I AM - never said
-Donald Trump

And God said unto Moses, I AM THAT I AM: and he said, Thus shalt thou say unto the children of Israel, I AM hath sent me unto you.
-Exodus 3:14

And he wrote a book called Crippled America. Wheels within wheels..

Please forgive me kek for I have saged

underrated poast