Why Anime? Why not smug cat Garfield?

We have all asked our self this question. Anime is not wholesome and healthy. Garfield is good and nice. Like a hot chocolate drink. Discuss.

Because he's such a fat kitty
why are you so big and fat

GARMFELD

Because we like pretty 2d girls not mutant talking animals you furfag
>>>/fur/

Anime makes my dick hard. Garfield, not so much.

You don't like pussy? What a homo.

Garfield is anime

Why not both?

Pedophilia is degenerate.

How's your day, Mr. Goldbergstein? Also, kill yourself antipedokike.

I'm very disappointed.

Fucking a child is morally wrong there's nothing fine about it, moshe. Even if you are attracted to it you must resist it. Of course you'd want to hurt a child, right Mr. Hooknose?

If fugging little girls is so morally wrong, then why'd Hitler do it?

explain

Not even the most anti-Hitler zionists accuse Hitler of pedophilia. Know why? Because they have absolutely no evidence for it. Oh and who rose the age of consent? You guessed it, mein fuhrer.

Cunny has magical powers. Hitler realized this, and fugged little girls to gain this magic and use it to save the Aryan race. Of course, the commies and kikes used cunny for their own nefarious purposes, basically overpowering Hitler's cunny magic, which is ultimately the true reason behind Germany's downfall.

But I'm not anti-Hitler, nor am I a Zionist. I am an Aryan that wants people to realize the value Aryan cunny has, and that our goal should be to protect it for all time.

But it's wrong.

Shitposts, shitposts everywhere, nor any argument to be seen.

garfield anime

Tbh anime makes nolifes and weirdos not reproduce, helping lower the population and thus making this world a better place.

get offended already

Look, I used to want to get hold of cunny as well, but just because you want to doesn't make it right for you to try. Buy an onahole and get a loli collection.

by garfield anime?

Nah.

It's hard to be offended where you're the one offending everyone :^)