Really makes you think…

really makes you think…

What fucking timeline are we in again?!

Fuckings Swf

I'd never shed a tear for degenerates dying at a trashy singer's concert

Clearly the worst possible one. Earth's bad end is imminent.

it's [spoiler]freedom [spoiler]of [spoiler]s[spoiler]p[spoiler]e[spoiler]e[spoiler]c[spoiler]h

Why don't you do it yourself, you lazy cunt?

see
They're Europeons, amerikun. You wouldn't understand.

Are you a cuck, a kike, or a muslim?

60% of your population is Muslim?

I want to bully and cuddle sakurako so much

Less white yet we still have far less terror attacks.
All that says is you're somehow more cucked despite outnumbering these shitskins by a pretty good margin.

it makes them cuter though

dont blame the children for liking what they have been brainwashed into liking

So England is Muslim now?

It does. It really does. Pulls at the heartstrings with that old tune of longing, doesn't it?

you just have niggers burning down your cities on a monthly basis along with rape and murder of your women and children

I don't see the problem here tbh

And the spics. Don't forget the spics. On May Day, back in my home town, several hundred of the fuckers had a protest against muh racism. They were greeted by three cops who asked them nicely to pls stahp and nothing else.

niggers are way less organized though, mudslimes are far more organized.

They are less organized but you have a lot of them, you also have lot's of spics. Im not even d&cing, I fully admit that my country is shit, I just think yours is even worse. You fags have guns yet you still allow yourselves to be cucked on a daily basis.

We have something called states. The better states allow you to defend yourself and never see the inside of a jail cell.
meanwhile in your shitty country you get arrested for using pepper spray. . .

vs
Bong you can toss out muh 60% all you want, but anybody paying attention realises you make like Sanders and tuck your tail the moment a shitskin feels offended.

Tweet is obv fake, those aren't daesh flags, they don't have the seal of prophethood on them.

>>>Holla Forums

t. 7th tier board

which country has best police?

I don't know about this
on one hand, I am tired of 3DPD using men to protect themselves from the consequences of their actions, and men falling for it over and over, on the other hand I don't like sand niggers, their cult is going to get in the away of technology that will make men able to cast off 3DPD, so they won't be able to fuck up things again, at least if the sand niggers do win 3DPD will put in their place at least for a few gens

She's cute desu

He sounds like the same cuck that welcomes terrorist attacks in Europe because they redpill people

SCREW THE ETERNAL & PERFIDIOUS ANGLO-KIKES

Germans lose their anglo status for what they have done to Europe

nice meme, and here I thought Holla Forums was dead

Jews are parasites, without us they would be nothing.

Also the poles were the first to invade white nations before the onset of WW2 with full backing from the (((British)))

anglokike detected

The one where the Abe regime is secretly funding a portal to the anime world

The UK government should simply tell all non-muslim to kill themselves and save em some time and pain.
With free euthanasia
They are getting replaced by muslims anyway

White nations have been invading white nations since for ever, it's part of conquest, conquering is in our blood because. Germans were the first to do it because they wanted a one world govt…just like the jews.

last pic is partially wrong
the russians captured the oldest son of the hezbollah leader
they amputated him of just 1 testicle, and kept him alive
the leader recieved the package and a phone contact with his son
and he was released alive and still able to have children after the remaining russians hostages were released
but otherwise it's correct, and the russians are still considered scary by terrorists

Taking down a filthy shitstain while giving free advertising to Adidas - Priceless.

Pretty simple. noguns+hate speech laws=terrorists win

Eurocucks can't win this game