IDs are great

And faggots who use phrases like "chan culture" deserve to be gassed

i think you just don't have the slightest idea what chan culture is. i could explain if you wanna know?

REMOVE FLAGS AND IDS

Real chan culture is pic related

OP is right and there's not a thing anybody can or has said to suggest otherwise.

What a perfectly cute and legally aged young woman.

kek

Remove women from the military

Why? What will the soldiers do for sex?

Our military objectively became weaker when we allowed women in. They should be more worried about remove kebab than getting succ. They used to get all the sex time they wanted on shore leave and that was motivation for them to stay alive.

Rape the enemy's women.

What if you are stuck in an area for days waiting for rescue and in the meantime you get urges. It is better if there are some women in your unit so that you can fuck them.

I said sex not rape. Rape is not ethical

Holy shit is that CIA?

Remove women from combat roles. Bring back comfort women,

I say prostitues should be hired for soldiers in war to relieve stress.

Nobody with any sense would disagree. Additionally, brothels should be a state-run affair. It's rediculous to have prositution illegal and push people into risking jailtime, std's, and physical harm just for a slice of ass.

Having state-run brothels would also cut some profits from human trafficking.

Which might be why it's illegal. Don't want to disturb the pockets of (((certain interests.)))

It doesn't have to be state-run. Just make it legal and they will pop up everywhere.
I don't want DMV-long lines for having sex.

Eh, state-run implies some level of standards. Otherwise you enter into risks. I'd prefer having at least the illusion that I'd be going into a suitably clean establishment.

Like all business, it will improve quality and price to attract more clients than their competion. If it's state run it will just keep the bare minimum quality

All I can think is how theory=/=practice. Just because companies can raise standards to be competitive doesn't mean they do. Which I guess can just as easily be turned around to say the same about anything government-run. An oversight committee seems like a nice compromise.

The pedophiles are being triggered as we speak.

Do you like the term image board culture better?

>mfw norway doesn't show up as a flag

Why? It's mostly remove operated machinery.

Stfu and remove IDs already.

No, IDs are great

it's about anonymity, you son of a bitch

You are anonymous even with IDs ya dolt.

anonymous
adjective
(of a person) not identified by name; of unknown name.

How about minimal state intervention?
eg. minimal standards, brothel inspectors

This, all we know about you now is which street you're shitting from.

Real chan culture.

I like IDs. I've already filtered the pedo in this thread.

Real channers no all about our proud history.

Again, real chan culture. Me and Barrett were the OG name fags.

no you're fucking not. just tell me exactly how IDs are any different from nicknames or avatars?

Good thing you filtered him otherwise you might of gotten triggered and suffered another panic attack.

Words have meanings. I just gave you the meaning of 'anonymous'. We are still anonymous, as defined in the English language. IDs don't change that

Case closed.

Anonymous in terms of inside the thread? No, your ID remains the same throughout the thread and you will be judged according to the previous posts you made in that thread rather then the one you just posted.

no they aren't, now i can't samefag anymore

Stay retarded ID fag.

data avoidance, data minimization ever heard of it? also in an ideal chan you don't have reputation and you shouldn't be able to make assumptions about other anons. if you like flags or ids so much, then go to the nearest forum or reddit.

REMOVE FLAGS AND IDS

so if i walk around the block with my SS number printed on my shirt, but i have a bag over my head, that means i'm anonymous. golly gee, you're fucking retarded. anonymity, as described here, you fucking newfag, is that your posts will be judged only by your posts. not by your flag, not by your other posts. your argument gets an F. for go Fuck yourself, stupid.

you're very anal, aren't you?
a strict definition of anonymous might be as limited as you suggest: as long as your name and adress are unknown, you're user.
a slightlty less rigid definition, taking into account the current year and context, revolves around the fact that historically on chan ibs, you don't know one poster from another nor which poster posted what.
flags are just an invitation to the fattest and most stupid users to scream at foreigners. they serve no useful purpose.

what this guy said
maybe you understand it better when we talk about 'having identity'

REMOVE FLAGS AND IDS

Keep flags and IDs (or rather, there is no reason to remove them.)
Those too retarded or lazy to ensure their anonymity don't deserve it.
Nothing stops you from changing your ID/Flag for every post of yours.
The only difference is what's visible to the admins is now public (still implemented in a way to protect idiots however; we get IDs instead of IPs.)

t. Jamal

Nope. Take off IDs and flags and go back to Reddit ID fag.

t. latvian

t. unknownian

t. american

t. franchian

t. phillippian

t. brazilican

t. netherlandian

t. norwegian

t. united kingdomican

I don't understand, are you upset?

no

HAHA SO FUNNY, JUST LIKE THIS IMAGE XD

i found more

t. germanican

t. singiporian

t. austrailian

t. belgian

t. romanian

t. algerian

t. finlandican

t. croaker

t. perutian

t. ukrainican

t. hunrgian

I recall the phrase popping up around 2010 to refer to 4chan board-cultures, but also being used by newfags who thought Holla Forums was the whole website and tried spamming gore everywhere because they were le oldfags. Really we're just the internet's hipsters, not its OC machine; we might make something completely of our own but far more likely is we repurpose something to use as an icon or otherwise use amongst ourselves, outsiders find out about it and it gets absorbed into the common culture in some fashion (ie Pepe to Facebook and Twitter from Holla Forums crossposting), and once it's popular we completely disavow any associations with it and pretend it was never here, moving onto the next thing. Sometimes try to "reclaim" the source-material through a variant on it, but that just ends up making the people in question look like complete tools because the fad's already there.