In every conversation Americans show themselves to be the least intelligent. Why is that?

In every conversation Americans show themselves to be the least intelligent. Why is that?

Maybe they do it because they feel sorry for you Germans.

debate me faget.

There is no God.
Guns are bad.
Legalise drugs.
Americans are not white.

projection

You made that claim. burden of proof is on you.
guns are objects. they have no morality
sure
mostly true.

In everything, even and especially outside of this site German's are shown to be the most arrogant and pretentious, why is that?

The very concept of the existence of such a thing places the burden of proof on the person arguing for it. The fact that you resorted to 'burden of proof' means you've encountered this argument before.
God doesn't exist until his existence is proven.

I agree. I also think US and Euro laws are different for a reason. I don't need a gun in Urop, but I might feel safer carrying if I'd be in 'Merka. So I'll give you that one.

At least we know what our nationality is, unlike you Bulgians who can't manage decide whether to be French or Dutch.

I didn't say he did exist. You said he didn't though. Burden of proof is on you.

have fun getting raped by mudslimes.

Kek, thanks for proving my point

That's not a fallacy, it's a non sequitur.

Semantics. In any case, the absence of proof means God doesn't exist until proven otherwise. That is how burden of proof works.

Thanks for that presumption.

Explain?

Only because king nigger artificially changed the demographic of the country by importing shitskins

No it's not. Burden of proof lies on whoever makes a claim. It is irrespective of whether that claim is an affirmation or a denial of something.

A fallacy is used in place of an argument. user didn't make an argument. He brought up something that had nothing to do with the argument at hand (ergo, non sequitur).

He even conceded your thesis. If he was saying "you're wrong because you don't know your nationality" then it would be ad hominem. But he didn't, so it's not.

itt: a microcosm of what nationalism is. Worn out, boring and confrontational. God help America; the good folk need it.

Portugal,Oct 13th 1917

Having basic logic explained to you by an American after calling Americans the least intelligent has to be pretty fucking humiliating.

Um, no. That is not how science operates, user. Sorry.

m'kay, so let's concentrate them into the hands of the state which in the last century has killed tens of millions of it's own citizens after disarming them

Sounds reasonable enough.

Honestly it's just that I don't care.

Fuck off, nigger. Nationalism is cool and edgy. You don't wanna be uncool, do you?

That is true. However my claim of the thing not existing stems fundamentally from other peoples' claim that he does. I can also claim that a completely nonexistant thing does not exist, e.g. a flimflam. The absence of proof for its nonexistence doesn't prove or mean it does (exist). Hence, a flimflam does not exist until proven otherwise.

If you prefer to resort to semantics, then yes, I did make the claim that god does not exist. It's up to you whether we discuss realistically, or resort to nitpicking.

He even conceded your thesis. If he was saying "you're wrong because you don't know your nationality" then it would be ad hominem. But he didn't, so it's not.
He implied though. What does he prove, besides my own point?

Irrelevant, implicational. But thank you for contributing.

Why do most (school) shootings happen in America? Surely the easy access to military-grade weapons has anything to do with that.

It's up to you to debunk 70,000 people and all the atheists that witnessed it and reported it in their secular rag.

Nitpicking's fun.
As far as all the other bullshit above this point goes, the point of argumentation is to prove something. If you can't prove god doesn't exist, don't make the claim. That's how burden of proof works.
He didn't imply shit apart from your lack of national identity.

The fact that you called it a fallacy is just evidence of your own pseudo-intellectualism and, by extension, your inability to come to a correct conclusion about the intellect of others.
^THAT^ is ad hominem

Because schools are almost universally gun free zones that are easy targets for shooters? Because America has thousands of other issues that disrupt society and cause violence and crime, none of which have to do with the right to keep and bear arms?

No such thing as a gun free zone in the US. If there were, you couldn't do shootings there, because there wouldn't be guns there. State prohibition does nothing because state borders aren't protected, so of course municipal or even smaller borders aren't gonna mean shit. National borders are the only ones that start to matter. They're not perfect, but in the case of the US, you are the fags exporting illegal guns to Canada and fucking Mexico. Just sit back and think about that for a second, you're so shitty at this that your shittiness is seeping out and somehow making Mexico even more shitty than it already is. So the US making proper national gun laws (AKA laws that could actually be enforced) would not only actually make a difference and help the US (unlike more local laws, which might as well not exist), but would help the entire continent.

Well,
Thanks for replying to one out of the four issues stated.

I do agree that the US and UROP don't exactly share the same situation, but all in all, anecdotal evidence aside, banning guns has a proven positive record.

[citation needed]

Women not wanting to fuck white men != "white genocide"

Sauce that idn't from lying liberals?

Nothing to do with that. We got too many because our leaders,not us are not enforcing the immigration laws for ideological purposes democrats need to import more voters. America has always been a country that welcomes immigrants but not a fucking hostile soft invasion.

Guns aren't bad in the first place, cucknadia.

Cause you judge intelligence by how many dicks a person has had in their ass.

Because of all the fat in the burgers

How many military bases do you have in other countries eurocuck? Thought so. Just get back to being our bitch boys while we fuck your women and you do nothing about it.

European women love BIG AMERICAN COCK

why are Americans always so bad at the bantz?

No one country has cucked the rest of the world as much as we have. Success breeds jealousy.

they have a poor education system and their brains are being filled with corporate propaganda in unhealthy amounts all day. Leaves little room for serious thought and reflection.

I really want to see how you europoors look like in real life I bet I could snap you emasculated twinks in two without any effort.

remember to buy more guns and ammunition

This refined gentleman is obviously telling Mr.Morans to have a brain ready for the first human brain transplant, which this gentleman will be assisting with. His years of life saving surgery techniques in desert storm and the medical and technological revolutions he's discovered allow him to guide Mr.Morans through the procedure. His volumous is from the ancient Aztec tribes, lost until his discovered them in a personal expedition and is now stored in one of three museums founded in his honor. His headscarf, a item from discovering his time creating amerium, an element on the periodic table that cures cancer, aids, and allows men to grow their dicks by two additional inches, this scarf was used to keep sweat out of his eyes, adopted from the traditions of African and Slavic tribes that dominated their lands for many years. The Cardinals shirt is a decoy to fool the simple eye and hide The Holy Cardinal Brotherhood, an all powerful organization he founded. His enlightenment from the womb has lead him far, and warlords and kings alike bow down to this marvel of a man, no, a wonderous being from beyond who has chosen to guide and free us in our time or suffering and tribulation. I know this is your first time hearing of him, but next time try to show some respect, ok?

(OP)
This refined gentleman is obviously telling Mr.Morans to have a brain ready for the first human brain transplant, which this gentleman will be assisting with. His years of life saving surgery techniques in desert storm and the medical and technological revolutions he's discovered allow him to guide Mr.Morans through the procedure. His volumous form is from knowledge he gained from the ancient Aztec tribes, lost until his discovered them in a personal expedition and is now stored in one of three museums founded in his honor. His headscarf, a item from discovering his time creating amerium, an element on the periodic table that cures cancer, aids, and allows men to grow their dicks by two additional inches, this scarf was used to keep sweat out of his eyes, adopted from the traditions of African and Slavic tribes that dominated their lands for many years. The Cardinals shirt is a decoy to fool the simple eye and hide The Holy Cardinal Brotherhood, an all powerful organization he founded. His enlightenment from the womb has lead him far, and warlords and kings alike bow down to this marvel of a man, no, a wonderous being from beyond who has chosen to guide and free us in our time or suffering and tribulation. I know this is your first time hearing of him, but next time try to show some respect, ok?

I like the flags for this kind of thread

(OP) (OP)
This refined gentleman is obviously telling Mr.Morans to have a brain ready for the first human brain transplant, which this gentleman will be assisting with. His years of life saving surgery techniques in desert storm and the medical and technological revolutions he's discovered allow him to guide Mr.Morans through the procedure. His volumous form is from knowledge he gained from the ancient Aztec tribes, lost until he discovered them in a personal expedition and is now stored in one of three museums founded in his honor. His headscarf, a item from discovering his time creating amerium, an element on the periodic table that cures cancer, aids, and allows men to grow their dicks by two additional inches, this scarf was used to keep sweat out of his eyes, adopted from the traditions of African and Slavic tribes that dominated their lands for many years. The Cardinals shirt is a decoy to fool the simple eye and hide The Holy Cardinal Brotherhood, an all powerful organization he founded. His enlightenment from the womb has lead him far, and warlords and kings alike bow down to this marvel of a man, no, a wonderous being from beyond who has chosen to guide and free us in our time or suffering and tribulation. I know this is your first time hearing of him, but next time try to show some respect, ok?

clocksworking.png