Holla Forums is down to 120 PPH. That is half what it was before IDs and Flags...

Holla Forums is down to 120 PPH. That is half what it was before IDs and Flags. A 40 PPH difference between Holla Forums and /newbrit/ for fuck's sake.

TFW we have become endchan tier.

I don't see the problem here tbh

Are people really this stupid?

Ebin

i guess is a definitive YES on your question

Not an argument, buddy

It's true, I am American

Theres nothing stopping people from making another random board without IDs.

why don't you make your own then?

REMOVE FLAGS AND IDS

I don't care about IDs.

if you don't care then you don't care if they disable them again, so why are we even talking?

REMOVE FLAGS AND IDS

Thats not what I said. And besides, if you care so much, why are you even still here?

i like it here. also, chans are about not having reputation or identity. flags and ids are counter productive. eg. you know nothing about me, but i could shitpost against you, because i know you're (probably) from canada.

REMOVE FLAGS AND IDS

You don't have to worry until the major spammers don't bother with you anymore. When you are too insignificant to be worth their while, then you are dead for real.

*looks at the catalog*

Oh.

Never mind then.

I still don't get why you don't just make another board.

cycle vpn; hide country; do not bump (post options & limits)

REMOVE FLAGS AND IDS

are you shitting me? i would be completely alone there.

REMOVE FLAGS AND IDS

So you're saying you're the only person who doesn't like the ID's?

No he isn't
See:me

Keep IDs and flags, randomly give people names and text colors.

Then you guys can go make your board and be happy. Fuck this is the whole point of Holla Forums.

Or we can stay and you can go and make your own board with ids. Fuck this is like the whole point of Holla Forums.

Or you can stay here and be miserable. All the same to me. I don't even go on Holla Forums. I just saw this thread on the Holla Forums front page. See ya fag.

Every time.
REMOVE FLAGS AND IDS

ID's and flags are great and we should have them forever.

This is just further proof that anti-ID fags are retarded.

You are a cartoon fucker, everyone knows you are delusional so your opinion only supports

If I could fuck a cartoon, I would. Stop hurting my feelings.

Keep running faggot. You will never win.
REMOVE FLAGS AND IDS

Nice trips.
IDs don't stop my samefagging it only delays my samefagging while I change vpns.

REMOVE ID AND KEEP FLAGS