Chris Hansen Did Nothing Wrong™

Protector of children & enemy of Pedophiles everywhere.

If only there were more like him!

SAVE THE CHILDREN, GAS THE PEDOS tbh

Chris Hansen did everything wrong wouldn't mind killing him in the pedo uprising.

t. pedo

Most child sex abuse happens by close relatives but Cris Hansen made it look like it's mostly creepy guys on the internet.
Pretending to be a degenerate teen girl online doesn't help at all.

What did he do something else? I know he committed adultery that got him fired from Dateline.

GAS PEDOS TBH

He cheated with a thirtysomething woman when he was like 50.

Morally he's not much better than the people they entrapped on that show for trying to meet 14-year-olds. The only difference is what he did is legal, and what they did is not.

So pedos are full blown SJWs now? Are you trying to give the world more reason to hate you?

Biggest bitch who ever lived.

The show suffered several lawsuits. One of the guys they arrested killed themselves before the trial and it was already a legal grayline to start with.

cheating destroys relationships while 14-sex creates them.

It's just one image of a vast collection of memes. SJWs still hate pedos becuase they victimize all women. The only way SJWs will support pedos is if they were women(e.g. Lena Dunham) or muslim( There are already some legal muslim child marriges in Europe)

That's old news though, unless he cheated again? Anyway yeah he is a dick for acting like a moralfag while committing adultery.

SJWs love pedos.

They were trying to meet random girls for casual sex, not courting them for marriage.

If society would go back to valuing monogamy and scorning fornication, they may look at intergenerational relationships in a different light. But instead we have Tinder and 90% of girls giving up their V-card before they are of legal age.

You freaks truly are desperate to justify your disgusting fetish.

Why don't the pedos on this board become Muslims?

no u

Muslims perform genital multilation on newborns and we prefer fucking non-multilated newborns :^)
Seriously tho, we would have to either move to a muslim occupied territory(they suck) to have legal benefis while we could just use Islam to nonormalize hebephilia and then just ignore Islam.

There is much profundity in this post… I am moved to tears

>falls in "love pedo lust

sage

How is a "normal" relationship any different?

Are you fucking retarded, or just a hypocrite in denial? You're saying a pedo can't love a girl once she gets older. Then I suppose an older couple can't love each other cuz the other's now ugly.

Am I the only one seein' something wrong here? I'm assuming that this pedophobe just thinks of pedo as some kind of subhumans who act of their subhuman "animal like" instincts with no morals.

Sorry, I don't like sage.

Well, in all fairness, a bullet or 10 are a guaranteed cure for pedophilia. An automatic death penalty for child molesters sounds like a pretty effective deterrent, tbh.

People who selfishly hurt children deserve to die.
People who gladly ruin the lives of people who are attracted to children but would never hurt them also deserve to die.

History has many instantaces of girls being married at young ages… it's not morally wrong. What's morally wrong is wanting to kill a man because he has a cuter and better behaved girlfriend than you.

This upsets (((them)))
Better to live like a homosexual, take birth control, and enjoy a childfree relationship, goyim!

You stereotypically retarded pedophile. The entire reason we know about that marriage is because it WASN'T typical. It made national news and directly resulted in the laws being changed. No sick fuck had ever tried to marry a child there before.

In this instance it was a tall mentally challenge hillbilly who lived in a fucking shack in the woods and barely spoke a word of English. The little girl wanted to get married because she heard legally a married woman doesn't have to go to school.

Lmao what sweet, delicious irony.

Yes, the only reason the story is known at all. And let's recap:

-Little girl wanted to marry so she wouldn't have to go to school. Cries in embarrassment when questioned about this.
-"husband" is a mentally challenged hillbilly living in a shack in the woods complaining the reporters are "furriners" and saying in his best attempt at human speech "there ain't a-going to be no more stories about this. It ain't a-going to keep up."
-Priest who wed them says he was lied to and told she was of legal age.
-Lawmakers and various groups within the state IMMEDIATELY moved to change the law and have the marriage annulled.
-The girl's mother admits the girl married too young, doesn't understand anything, and brags about being able to make a bed, but also asserts her husband "knows better" than to lay so much as a hand on his wife and believes he'll wait until she's older to fuck her.
-Your retarded pedo ass tries to claim the anti-pedo sentiment is Jewish, when clearly it's Rabbi's who originated the practice of lopping off foreskins and using their mouths to drain the resulting babydick blood.

Fuck off Ishmael.

Actually he did. More than half of to catch a predator suspects were released do to entrapment, it was a show, for ratings, nothing more.

1. I'm not a pedo, I'm a devil's advocate. (does that qualify me as retarded?)
2. I was referring to actual history, not just some dumb article. (I actually didn't know anything about that story, I just posted it because of the pic) Just look up list of Kings and Queens of various countries and look at the ages they got married at. Marriage at 12-15 was perfectly normal, acceptable and sensible.

In periods where life expectancy was 30, and ignorance of sex was such that one king had to have his uncle show him how his dick worked before he was able to sleep with his wife (and it's suspected the uncle was the one that actually fucked the queen.) A time full of inbreeding, ignorance, torture, "let them eat cake" and so on.

It's like the fag defense of "it's natural" yeah, so are rape, murder and cannibalism. Early human remains were found with utensil marks inside their skulls as other humans cooked and ate them.

Touche

Your description of history though not untrue, seems a bit shallow. Pardon me, but history has always been my favorite and best subject. Nobody seems to take it seriously.

and then they had 3 children and lived together until they died

ID:1dfc42 - JUDE

*sniff*sniff* Is that foreskin I smell on your breath, rabbi?