CNN Host Slams America's Greatest Olympian Ever For Not Being Black, Muslim Woman

"AMERICA HAS ENOUGH TALL SUCCESSFUL RICH WHITE GUYS HOGGING THE SPOTLIGHT TRYING TO MAKE AMERICA GREAT"

edition.cnn.com/2016/08/04/opinions/michael-phelps-flag-bearer-w-kamau-bell/

Michael Phelps may be the greatest Olympian the world has ever known but for CNN host W. Kamau Bell, he is just a "tall, successful, rich white guy" who clearly didn't "need the honor" of being chosen by his athlete peers as America's flag-bearer. Instead, Bell exclaims, Ibtihaj Muhammad, a woman, an African-American and a Muslim to boot, should have been chosen because "right now America has enough tall, successful, rich white guys hogging the spotlight trying to make America great."

Other urls found in this thread:

thegatewaypundit.com/2016/07/detailed-list-findings-wikileaks-dnc-document-dump/
archive.is/K7paC
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ibtihaj_Muhammad#Fencing_career
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

It will never be enough.

But the goy trying to make MAGA is an unsuccessful, multi bankrupt, poll trailing, orange fella. Honestly he is. Did Phelps light a joint off the torch or something?

interesting what will be said after every member of the press winds up hacked to pieces.

Cuck News Network

These anti-whites are pretty shameless.

FTFY

was Phelps always rich or is he just rich bc of his Olympic success?

He called Trump tall, successful, and rich. Sounds like he's learning.

It doesn't matter, rich people mustn't be good at anything. They are rich, how dare they be so greedy and try to be successful at anything.

They could have spent their time and money making schools for blacks.If they bothered to come out of their privileged cocoon of institutional racism for a nano-second, they would see it costs a lot for:

Spray cans for the art department
Hoops and Yeezy pump action sneaks for the sports department.
Synths and drum machines for music.
Spike Lee films for history.
GPS phones for geography.
iPads for comp science.
iPhone for language skills (posting to soc media and blogging)
No those 3 can't be combined, persons of color require at least 3 phones for "economic reasons"

Fucking white males.

stopped reading there because you're a dipshit

it does matter. was he always rich or not?

HE'S A FUCKING WHITE MALE.

WHITE MALES ARE ALWAYS RICH AND ALWAYS EVIL.

STOP BEING SO FUCKING GOOD AT DOING EVERYTHING, WHITE PPL SMDH TBH 💯

He was mocking liberals and progressives in that post. I understand you're autistic, but even the lowest functioning autist should be able to catch on to that.

filtered

no i get it but it was full of autism and unfunny. now, was Phelps always rich or not?

Nobody tell him the answer.

Yawn. Another Dog Bites Man story.

You're a fucking faggot.

Are you new here?

Michael Phelps shit in gold layered diapers and drank $100 bottles of Infamil limited edition formula.

Phelps was born so rich that one of his used baby wipes sold could feed a family of chinks for 5 years.

joke? what is joke? the only reason people would post factitious information is for inflammatory reactions.

Was she picked to be on the Olympic team because she's Black, female,Muslim,and because of trump?

no, but you are. this place used to be interesting until a few months ago when all you cuckchan autistic 13 yr olds got here. old, worn-out jokes aren't funny mate.

guess its time to migrate. have fun faggots

Here's Why The Phelps Controversy Is More Evidence Of Islamic Fragility article never.

LURK YOU FUCKING NEWFAG SHITS. LURK FOR MONTHS, LURK FOR YEARS, FUCKING LURK. DON'T POST, JUST SHUT THE FUCK UP AND LURK.

Not him, but do you live in a pussy country that has no concept of banter?

filtered

lmao pwned

Guess what CNNigger. Michael doesn't care what you think. He never even heard of you. He carried the flag.

An inferiority complex is a lack of self-worth, a doubt and uncertainty, and feelings of not measuring up to standards. It is often subconscious, and is thought to drive afflicted individuals to overcompensate, resulting either in spectacular achievement or extreme asocial behavior. In modern literature, the preferred terminology is "lack of covert self-esteem". For many, it is developed through a combination of genetic personality characteristics and personal experiences.

isn't this the part where people call in and send mails expressing their disgust ?

anyone?

major league faggots detected

You clearly are new. Oh wait let me check something. :)

Jesus Christ.

Let's be fucking honest here, if we let Ibtihaj Muhammad hold the flag she would of most likely set it on fire while screaming Allahu Akbar but I guess that's what CNN would like to see.

Or in other words:

If there's one word that's never used on imageboards it's "inflammatory"

Fuck off and kill yourself

Ah, I see now. From here on it's going to be constant "LOOK!!! A MUSLIM!! Checkmate, Trump"

I hope I can make it to November.

lol

Anyone!@

Except when it's a terror attack of course.

Did they pick her to be on the Olympic team because she's Brown,Muslim,female,and because of Trump?

At this point, I wouldn't be surprised. How did a Muslim outfence everyone else?

you're the most autistic faggot i've ever seen on this board

how new are you?

Well She's used to wielding a Scimitar to slice off infidel heads so she learned swords skills from that
What else

No, he grew up in one of the shittier parts of New Jersey

The only golden age of this board was first exodus in 2014. Everyone who has been here since then knows that it turned to shit circa Dec 2014-Jan 2015.

You were new in the first place you LARPing faggot.

I doubt that. I'm sure that she's actually good at fencing - BUT she will get attention (and clearly already is) BECAUSE she's Muslim. Should she win a gold medal, you can bet your bacon that she's going to be on every god damned talk show from Ellen to Kimmel to Colbert until November. Hell, Oliver, Noah, Bee, and Wilmore might just immediately a battle royale to determine which one of them gets to declare her the new god empress of America.

nice job

Already forgotten about because she plays some sport no one cares about.
Fencing is a sport rich people play. Its like Polo. Its not a sport you get in to get payed. Its a sport you pay to play.

By next year she will be no where, living in a housing project, totally tossed away because she is no longer useful to the SJWs.

Newfag
BTFO
Now why don't you just become An Hero?
KEK

Different sword styles. Rapier=/=Scimitar.

The best thing that could happen to Bell is that he be confined to live amongst his own people without the benefit of being artificially propped up by the millions of people he so ignorantly rails against every time he opens his stupid, CNN subsidized mouth.

You can see virtually every propaganda tool used in this punk's extremely racist, extremely anti white garbage.

Smug punk should go live in Botswana or something, then he'd see what we see.

p.s. 95339f keep posting that shit if you want to see the inside of a gulag. Faggot twat.

WHAT THE HELL IS THAT THING TO THE RIGHT OF HIM?
His right.

I know but the fact is she's experienced with a sword to help ISIS
And besides most muslims are getting more Rapier each and every day

Pussy.

i guess you didn't watch the opening.
IT is some Bazillion interpretive dancer.

Al Gore triggers me too

That's a fair chunk of wealth
Maybe now that he's probably going to retire in the next 1-5 years he might look at trying to make America greater than before

op pic totally looks like snowbeasts

but seriously, the only way to win against these people is to slaughter them all

The Japan one apparently will have a man made meteor shower and mecha while Brazil is just getting a bunch of fake tit woman flopping them out to the samba

When someone posts that shit they are attempting to derail and discredit all surrounding material.

Do you have that Pepe where he is riding on a buff Wojak's back and shitting into a super soaker hose which is being used as a weapon?

I know this piece of shit and his co-writer Hari Konabalamsaou in real life. Both are the most talentless race baiting pieces of shit I've ever experienced. I could spend days talking about these faggots and their leftist cult in the media. But long story short, ignore these pigs. They'll say anything for attention.

Go back the gaymer gait, faggot.

Isn't that the case of 90% of Journos anyways

Well niggers had a chance. What are they doing?

To be fair it's more like 99% of them. :^)

This faggot isn't a journalist. He's a "community organizer" who fucked up comedy and now because he's an empowered black man who had a failure of a leftist "comedy" show before is now on CNN.

I've watched these faggots up close and how they do this. It's disgusting.

no, must be a rare

It be Rayciss that there be no Watermelon eating, Car Jacking, Blunt Smoking or Drive by Shooting events
They be these racist events like Swimming and sheeit that are racist to us, all we got boy is that B-Ball

The thing is though that Leftist Comedy is basically no humour and all what their agenda is
Trump is more humour than these comedians and he's the Next President

Phelps not only carried that flag but he led his team to gold medal victory tonight to put the US in the lead. I hope this muslim bitch loses in the first round tomorrow.

Playing sports, getting rich, and getting arrested while they are on top of their fame.

Couldn't agree with you more.

How do we get more nogs to do this?
Why do they think that's even a good picture? it doesn't look like the fat fuck is pointing the gun at me. I don't get this meme, but it must continue.

Unfortunately CNN finds it politically acceptable to give an anti white racist his own show. We need to show people why this is not acceptable.

They get a vanload of parasites, half-orcs and cucks and intentionally go around trying to make white look bad, while excusing the third world shithole that follows brown people around everywhere they go on earth as the lone fault of whites. They will rationalize anything as the fault of whites.

I fucking swear.

We need to spam their inbox with complaints. Make it seem like real viewers are getting angry with them and tuning to other news channels instead.

It reminds me of the fire challenge, where we tricked stupid niggers into setting themselves on fire and posting the video to social media. Several of them got third degree burns and are permanently scarred for the rest of their lives.

I wonder how long until a nigger accidentally shoots himself in the face from doing this?

God save us from newfag blacks with slightly higher than the average 85 IQ.

He was institutionally rich, he's a fucking white male.

==heading== ->A FUCKING WHITE MALE ARTICLE

==heading== why didn't it work?

This is embarrassing

at the line to the oven, he gets to go up front

Have any of you faggots watched his shitty show? Pure white-hating "racial politics" bullshit, sponsored by Jews. It's literally called "United Shades Of America." You should have seen the Latino episode where he talked with all these gang members who obviously regarded him as a piece of shit while he was so carefully engaged in making Latinos look like shit. Ridiculous from start to finish.

If Trump wins, this nigger is out of a job, because his whole career is dependent upon identity politics to survive.

Rope is in your future, retard.

Sex ED obviously includes orgies with dem bitches n shit. How else can Jamal learn about his sexual urges, n sheeit.

Ok, that TP is ultimate bate to the leftyfags.

What's that yellow stuff?

Fat. She was clearly a disgusting whale 2/10 would not bang

Ewww, so fat is yellow and ugly on the inside? Shit I need to lose weight, if they told me that was what fat looked like in elementary school I never would've gotten to where I am now.

Go to /fit/.
We're all gonna make it, brah

Why is it that every leftist hack out there calls themselves a "comedian" despite showing no talent for making people laugh. Another one which comes to mind is the pathetic referred to in the pic. When was "Jon" ever funny?

>"Please don't blame us for this uppity negro!"
Even CommieNewsNetwork is prepared to disavow this faggot when he finally pushes his luck that one step too far.

I hate the TP logo, so unbalanced and aesthetically unpleasing.

If it's any consolation these articles don't get any attention and are forgotten very quickly. Phelps built himself a giant legacy, and some mouth-breathing liberal's opinion won't change a thing.

Oh look it's the little kiddie who goreposts whenever his feelings get bruised.

The average nigger ghetto in America will do.

Looks like our friend is one of those rich privileged niggers who pretends to be "down with the struggle" so other niggers won't call him an Uncle Tom.

This coming on the eve of WikiLeaks of DNC emails showing direct links between the DNC and CNN leadership.

thegatewaypundit.com/2016/07/detailed-list-findings-wikileaks-dnc-document-dump/

mind linking to this latino episode?

So I'm guessing he goes out of his way to shit on everyone but niggers, correct?

70s time traveler

These soulless journalists now shit on people just because they're the very demographic who foolishly allowed for women and minorities to be considered human and worthy of voting.

Might makes right in this world, even if it is a logical fallacy.

Never heard that one before. Let me guess, did she call him a mean bully, a stupid idiot, a rayciss, or use herself as an example on why we should flood the country with more 3rd world savages?

This has got to be one of those CTR shills, trying to figure out the board culture.

Lurk more, little faggot.

The titles grate me more than whatever bullshit they spew
The use of such powerful language for some benign comment, which does nothing to Trump, irks me more than it should. Probably because it's so blatantly attempting to influence consensus on the topic

Literally hating on them for the color of their skin, eh?

Any word on if this cunt has been sacked?

Has anyone gotten fired for being a Bolshevik Agitator, bankrupt sure but I can't think of a case when they get layed off

But God hates flags. Did Phelps have a change of heart?

Does she have a twitter? Has someone tried to send her this?

Honestly, people call us bigots but at least we don't shit over those who have actually proven their worth and devotion to their career. Libfags are bipolar lunatics.

Basically yeah. Making rude and one-sided responses on Twitter is considered a victory for their lot.

Jesus. That picture… I think I've had enough diversity for today thank you.

Is that you, my Redguard half-brother?

That fuckin nigguh

Meant to attach this as well

Go oven yourself you idiot

When we claw ourselves out of this hole we've dug, we're gonna fill it in with concrete so we can never fall into it again.

So she's rich too then. What's up with raycis cnn assuming the nigger is poor

Either that or she would say we have to change the flag because it's raycis.

"Factitious" confirmed for word of the year in this the year of our fire monkey lord. When something so true it just has to be false, t.bernout.

THIS IS THE AUTHORS PICTURE
CANT MAKE THIS SHIT UP

i know i know.. (((Bell))) but fuck… do these pieces of filth ever stop to consider that they are necessitating their own deaths?

Did that great antiwhite doxing project ever get off the ground? last I heard it was a pretty decent list of all journalists and such guilty of printing antiwhite messages. lists will be important on dotr.. cant allow them to escape punishment.

Is that the retarded ghostwriter hired on Nathan For You?

Well, we now have a "Refugee Team" at the Olympics as well. Do you think there is an agenda being played out? Just coincidence that this mud in a rag who's not a great athlete ended up in the front line of 500+ US athletes, right next to Phelps?

Where's the whites?

Coaching

Archive:
archive.is/K7paC

Yeah… that's the media in current year for you. Do these people hear themselves talk? I don't believe that they do.

yet it doesn't require much money to be practiced.

you dismiss it because yuros hog all the medals.

i dunno guys, he looks
O-TAY
to me

The bottom right one is obviously white, just look at the skin :^)
Tfw people actually say this shit

T. Jews-2016.

/fit/ (pre-exodus)
SQUATS & OATS

/fit/ (post-exodus)
BREAD

Oh fit never change

kek no

Adria Richards?

kek

Actually they aren't try to figure out board culture, they're trying to create fracture points and split the board by pushing the agenda of "this board is dead," "it's time to leave," hoping to splinter us into several small boards with no ability to mobilize or simply demoralize us into not coming back. It's a textbook jewish maneuver, JIDF used to utilize this kind of rhetoric constantly until they became more sophisticated.

Nice archive .is/.org doublenigger.

End of story

Kill shitskins!

This seems to be an emerging trend with the rise of Trump, where you have non-whites all throughout media completely dropping all pretense of "equality" and being very open and aggressive with their anti-white intent. It's as if they think they've already "won".

This won't be the last time they try this whether it's a muzzie or not.

They'll prop up another "unlikely Olympic hero" who will give a "tell-all" on the Today Show about how "Trump's hate inspired them to greatness" or some fucking faggot ass shit like that. In fact I'd be surprised if they didn't have something like that already in the planning stages.

Every day it's harder and harder to fucking live. God damn I really hate lugenpresse

Always remember John Kennedy, the OKC bombing, Sept 11, and a list so long I don't have enough time left on the earth to type it all.

Did she even win shit? Or she's just a no name kebab?

I only need to remember one thing buddy

*Marries and breeds with white (or possibly kike) woman*

These subhumans are so predictable.
Niggers know instinctively that they are genetically inferior; thus they do everything humanly possible to find any white woman who'll carry an ape inside them - even the trashy ones (which are generally all that they can acquire) are a great step up in terms of evolution.

This has been the undoing of the kike throughout its history. It's hubris coupled with an insatiable desire to feed and to punish those who make them feel inferior.

kek

The racists here are overlooking the obvious.

You white supremacists get that? The first Muslim woman with a hijab on the Olympic Team.

Her mere existence combats racism and historical oppression of POC.

What has Michael Phelps ever done to compare to that?

By the way, to anyone watching today, Muhammed had her ass handed to her handily in fencing by a French woman. What got me the most upset about it all was not that a USA athletes lost, no.

IT WAS THE FACT THAT SHE WAS LITERALLY REPRESENTING ISLAM

She stated in multiple interviews that her reasons for competing are to change public opinion of what a PoC Mudslime Woman can do in sports, all while wearing a burka. Literally no talk about her country she represented, or even any regard to it.

I went red on seeing the back of her fencing suit read:
Muhammad
USA

I'm happy she lost, and to a French woman at that. Maybe the French can take a lesson from her.

That helmet is begging to be turned into a severed head.

I already hated Olympic fencing so this just adds to that i guess

Fencing outfits would count as burqas anyways so she's not the first at anything.

A French woman fencing against a fucking mudslim.

If I was to do a fencing match against a muzzie, i'd want to slowly walk onto to canvas with this tune playing and a fuck load of confetti, just to piss the arbahamic turds off

Adria Richards were some of the best days of Holla Forums. Not quite Zimmerman trial good, but still, it was a wonderful saga.

I'd edit it if I wasn't garbage at Photoshop

Someone did this earlier (I just reposted it)

Except that medalists with 9 or more medals from America have been almost all white men and women with one jewish man, one japanese man, and one black man.

She's won some minor things but in terms of the Olympic stage, she's won nothing but SJW feels.

Surprised that no one posted her Wikipedia page (it's pretty short), but here's a part of her Fencing Career section:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ibtihaj_Muhammad#Fencing_career

So that's basically the sum of her fencing accomplishments. While very nice, and really impressive that's hardly better than what Michael "I literally cannot stop winning" Phelps has done.

But it gets better:

>Ibtihaj graduated from Duke University in 2007 with an International Relations and African Studies double major.

:^)

wheres curry and lebron james? dont they want gold medals?

Love how niggers can just be openly racist and no one says anything.

Man if we don't do something about this soon the headlines are gonna read :
Asian Man carried the American flag over the LGBT flag in the Olympics instead of a transexual muslim jewish woman of color carrying the LGBT flag

Can someone explain the LONDON thing? I literally never understood it.

idk back of the knee maybe?

I still don't get it.

Thanks Kek.

As far as I'm concerned, unless she wins a gold medal, she was put on the team PURELY for diversity's sake

Force the NBA to have proper diversity, meaning 10% of the team is black only to match USA demographics.

Nice

Didnt phelps marry a tranny?

The fuck is with that? You're pretty much regarded as alpha by society who can bag literally any chick and he chooses a dude playing pretend

Ex-girlfriend

But yes, Phelps fucked a dude.

Not a single positive comment. We've memed well, Holla Forums.

Wrong, here is the real origin.

Long ago, there was a tripfag on /fit/ called Tinytrip. He was a manlet. Like really short, 155 cm or something? He was really ripped, but of course it is much easier to gain an impressive physique if you are a manlet. He also had ears that made him look like a monkey. So everyone always made fun of him and his dead parents on /fit/, he kind of deserved it to be honest, he was an asshole who thought highly of himself, like tripfags always do.

One time there was a thread where some girl was asking for fitness advice, and the first reply was from Tinytrip, "pls be in London". Tinytrip actually met up with the girl and was bragging about it on /fit/. Some time later though when he was about to bone her he realized it was not a girl at all, but a trap. So people started making fun of Tinytrip even more by always londonposting whenever a girl came to ask stupid questions on /fit/.

It just became a thing everyone said when a girl appeared. "LONDON!"
"LONDON?!"
L O N D O N
O
N
D
O
N

Anyway one day after years of Tinytrip constantly shitting up /fit/ daily with his tripfaggotry, he just disappeared and was never heard of again. Probably killed himself to join his dead parents, the monkey bastard.

Just looked up Tinytrip, that motherfucker is one ugly son of a bitch.

I appreciate the story

Hey guys she lost to a french woman. Didn't even make it to semifinals.

Russians won the gold. Russia vs Russia final.

Wait the fire challenge was a Holla Forums operation?

What's wrong with being tall?

and on another article:

OT, but is it just me or is Nathan For You a great way to redpill people on how Jews manipulate others? I've helped two people open their eyes to the tactics of the Jews using that show. It's rather funny so it's easy for people to watch, then just start pointing out the little things. I am not sure if Nathan is intentionally exposing Jewish tactics or not, but they're right there in the open for all to see.

Good.

Blacks are naturally inferior. They know this.

does she think she is a super hero? why the fuck she is wearing her panties over the pants?

for ease of twatting

@AndersonCooper @ErinBurnett @JakeTapper @CAmanpour @DonLemon @ChrisCuomo @FareedZakaria @WolfBlitzer

Can't get more feminist kike than that.

delete your account.

Britfags just need to stay the fuck off of…everything. Get the fuck off of Holla Forums. You do nothing but make everybody else sick of your presence.

you probably do too if you're a britfag. You probably are.

We don't want you anyway you autiste