Journeyman

Greetings Luden,

We've seen promise in these lands, and would like some of you to join our ranks.

We invite you on your quest to reach us. Though be wary, not all is what it seems.

Your time is limited, so we urge you to hurry. And remember that this is an individual effort.

Good luck.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/FLAC
wiki.linuxquestions.org/wiki/Embed_a_zip_file_into_an_image
winzip.com/prod_down.html
answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_xp-performance/central-directory-not-found-error/39110e29-016c-4c36-a9e2-f6071ee84757?auth=1
fina.org/content/xxxi-olympic-games
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/PSK31
mega.nz/#F!JcIS1L6L!C_9OQ1VwhrHupdqHPJZgeA
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Charon_(mythology)
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Charon's_obol
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Phlegyas
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Augustus#Death_and_succession
pastebin.com/8JW47V2D
mega.nz/#!VMATGIDJ!bnpLplHJ5hF9TicVdkWifw0MTpI1aMYydeq2S8EUXRo
mega.nz/#F!td5HULBQ!_JTftc3bbry71t3hi6dy3Q
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tauroctony
pastebin.com/nvaB0zY7
vikingrune.com/rune-converter/
omacl.org/Roland/r1-87.html
longfiles.com/kft965kzfa9o/anonyme-_-la_chanson_de_roland-.pdf.html
rumkin.com/tools/cipher/
golibgen.io/search.php?search_type=magic&search_text=Faust I & II&submit=Dig for
gen.lib.rus.ec/book/index.php?md5=52BDEE4BFD7DD6D6CA12382B08618E26
gen.lib.rus.ec/book/index.php?md5=400B6225CF195FD7C0B01F54F88C7600
gen.lib.rus.ec/book/index.php?md5=D2F3029FEF81AECA943E00BB3CFF7BDF
gen.lib.rus.ec/book/index.php?md5=7ED03AEEEDF5C8BD16F1D23A4894585D
mega.nz/#!hRRlQLgb!ARV9TDmat9zfJo_r03KzImNF-5iwVALyayvUlWOys_U
ilovefreesoftware.com/05/windows/internet/plugins/qr-code-decoder-plugin-for-firefox.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

time to get comfy

inb4some spoopy encrypted shit in the png

wew larp thread

haven't had one of these Monarch threads for a bit.

Seems interesting. I'll bite

oh boy oh boy dis gun b gud

"Luden?"

Into the deep end we go. Look at that file size

Get out, fuckface.

guis dis thread is popping up everywhere. Hold me Holla Forums i'm scared

Riveting.

and here we go user, the shills are in.

sauce/link plox?

showing up in Holla Forums, other chans too. mostly seems limited to Holla Forums and Holla Forums though. Either this is organized or uber autismo

Cmon op. You'd have a better sell with space nazis.

I guess I'll bite

Also a cough-drop!

PSKGGGI Hmmmmmmmm

wew lad, they are paying you too much faget

It's autism, I'm guessing you are recentish refugee because these threads are very old hat.

Its going to be an autistic user just out to rustle some jimmies and confuse some newfags or one of the groups shilling us is trying to use it as a distraction from digging into other shit.

I am interested in what’s in hidden in it though, I am hoping for an epic troll. From the size and the compression ration when archived it leads to there being something in there. Just waiting on wine updating to start tearing into it.

Use unzip on the image file. A FLAC will come out.

I wouldn't fuck that skull with Hillarys strap on.

i'm hoping this is a troll. What the fuck would they be recruiting for? 3301 level shit?

It's quite small.

The teeth.

16 seconds of beeping

>en.wikipedia.org/wiki/FLAC

okay

This.

PERDHRO Direct position. Keyword - "Search". As can be seen from the very name of this rune, and from the above, the rune Perth - Unknowable rune, rune magic inner circle. Your personal Unknowable punches way to your conscious "I", by changing the way everything it touches. An extreme case of this phenomenon - referred mental death. The Council of the sign - without irritation and tension active search aimed at the connection to the Unknowable. If it proves necessary, release the past - even if nothing comes between "you now" and "you tomorrow." And if you behave properly, not agreeing with the logic, but with the tips of your Unknowable, does not slow down and the result is: dedication, update or - a new life.

SIGEL Obviously, the integrity of the rune (synthesis) does not distinguish between direct and inverted position - as well as for some other runes, both positions are merged into a single sign. The meaning of those two provisions - the need to achieve integrity and the need for timely retreat. This will be the keywords of this sign.

A man's life is meaningful, when is a continuous battle with the forces of Chaos for the formation of their own "I"; acquisition integrity - one of the main prizes in this war. But the true warrior is able to not only fight, but also a time to retreat to the oppressive situation to replenish forces. Sign board - if you feel that you are losing energy - turn away, you may need to rest and restore energy. In addition, in certain situations, this sign encourages retreat in well-defined areas that were until that moment obscured or fenced off. Skip to light and restored, revealing the light in these areas.

Kenaz Direct position. The key phrase - "renewed clarity." The appearance of this sign indicates the release in your life something previously locked. If you are asked for advice - it is recommended to release something, to understand yourself and miss in my life much needed light. In any case, the sign says on the disclosure. If hindered your relationship with someone you know - try to unfold here; If you have any problems in the relationship with yourself - Discover yourself. Among other things, this sign may indicate success or favorable changes.

GIFU Please note that the direct and inverted position in this case is the same as that associated with vzaimoobraschaemostyu freedom and partnership. Keyword - "partnership". The sign indicates the partnership in any form or its vicinity. If you aspire to a successful completion of the work which you are interested, know that success here is connected with the joint, partnership activities. If you are asked for advice, the advice - to strive for unity, mindful of the need for freedom. In the words of Ralph Blum, "let you walk between the stellar wind".

No what?

I was hoping it was just Morse code. Oh well.

wat

/fringe/ pls

PROOF OF RAID. SAGE AND REPORT.

No this is 8ch, we work together that is why you see promise in us. Sure there are shills and trolls but for the most part we are a unit.

So far, runes in teeth. See other posts for description of runes. Translated to latin alphabet (possibly pointless) P S K G G G I. If you unzip the PNG you get 16 second long FLAC file out of it. See for wave form.

He's just describing the meaning of the runes on the teeth.

fucking shit tier raiding smh fam

worst bot ever

Nigga what are you talking about

Oh boy, the last time we did this, someone almost got raped by a furry. What this time?

Really? Just fucking change the file extension to .zip and off you go.

you're supposed to change the format dum dum

How do I do that?

see>>7058521

newfags out

add .zip to the end of the name and put the whole thing in quotes as in "123432432.zip" then save
at least in winjews

Several threads right now involving zips or asking anons to open files

Not gonna be part of this because ive got neither the expertise nor will to do so but I'll throw my own first glance observation.

The f and i in the word "find" have been deliberately fused. Maybe its a symbol of importance.
There are also symbols on the teeth which make me think that there's some encrypting involved.

The audio could be a MCW, planes used this to transmit telemetry data etc also used for station identification, generally not used a while lot by the public in the US, from memory there are bans in cerain areas due to the range and frequency overlaps.
It could also be a bi tone morse code message, just using a tweaked range and by the sound of it, sped right the fuck up.

just download 7zip you techtard
or better yet, go pick up a copy of 'how do i turn my computer on and other hacks for dummies'

It’s kerning, you fucking retard.

have you tried hacking into the FBI databanks?

You replied to the wrong people, shill.

'but the doors won't always be open' is the only phrase that is missing capitalization, there are 4+ teeth missing, there are symbols on the molars.

Luden probably refers to 'those who play', meaning this is some sort of game.

the top molars seem to have 3 runes on them, the bottom has x x x :

if we can find out what runes these are then that and maybe the missing teeth will be the key for translating the rest of the message. the F and I in find is connected, so its probably an additional part of the message, I dont know any runes that look like that though, nor hebrew.

It might be a 4 instead of F+i

wiki.linuxquestions.org/wiki/Embed_a_zip_file_into_an_image
winzip.com/prod_down.html

Got it, thanks though.

Has anyone tried opening the image with notepad?

its not a colon

user here
said that it means
am I missing something here?

going to run this through s-tools steganography

I suspect the runes are the passcode.

I'm guessing they are required in deciphering the flac stream hidden in the file.

waiting for audacity to install to start analysing the audio

TFW too noob to unzip files…
Just installed windows again. IDK i didnt debian.
& I get message: Error central directory not found.
Am I missing Windows updates? I banned dows updates and disabled like every unnecessary service.
answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_xp-performance/central-directory-not-found-error/39110e29-016c-4c36-a9e2-f6071ee84757?auth=1
anyone know how to fix this problem?

welp s-tools doesnt work on png

jesus christ turning it into a bmp changed it from 1mb to 51mb

xxxi

31?

the XXXI from the lower teeth could be interpreted as 31 in Roman numerals.

I ran the flac file name through a word unscrambler and it came up with
cox, oxo, coho, ouch, ox, xu, oho, ooh, uh, coo, oh, and ho

YOU MAGNIFICENT NIGGERS
THE FLAC IS TEXT

dude, we are looking for clues. btw,coincidence? : fina.org/content/xxxi-olympic-games

Nothing is turning up in s-tools, but I'm no expert.

FUCK YEAH

exactly what I was looking for

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/PSK31

We matrix nao.

So there might be some frequency they are waiting for us on.

how do we find the frequency? Maybe ?

To decode PSK31, the audio whistle received from the transceiver's headphone output is fed into a computer sound card's audio input, and software decodes it. The software displays the decoded text.[3]

the flac audio is most probably a message encoded in BPSK31

Trying to get a bit of software to work so i can decipher it

Woah, thats pretty interesting. Worth noting if this psk31 thing turns up dry, i suppose

I'm doing the same thing right now.

I opened the flac in notepad and skimmed over it.
I didn't notice anything that noteworthy except
Right near the top. I don't know if this shows what program was used to encode it or what

mega.nz/#F!JcIS1L6L!C_9OQ1VwhrHupdqHPJZgeA

Ok i've got the first bit and its looking like a url

i've got 'https' to start bust still dicking around with the freq settings so it may change

this is what he uploaded.

MGD
G
Y
W

?

another puzzle

this is just a printscreen of it, so download it yourselves.

could be bullshit, we havent fully cracked the last image yet.

Image in the background looks like it might be emperor Augustus?

look like charon tbh
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Charon_(mythology)

obviously this is Charon
-In Greek mythology, Charon or Kharon (/ˈkɛərɒn/ or /ˈkɛərən/; Greek Χάρων) is the ferryman of Hades who carries souls of the newly deceased across the rivers Styx and Acheron that divided the world of the living from the world of the dead. A coin to pay Charon for passage, usually an obolus or danake, was sometimes placed in or on the mouth of a dead person.

btw, the filename Helheim seems connected to that.. but this could be a red herring as well, the original file said that all we needed to contact them was just the one picture. so it might be some random user throwing us off

The new image from mega has a .jar file thats password protected

use 7zip on the new file and you get a password java file

Nothing worse than an arg that isnt consistent tbh.

try obolus or danake

Again I opened it in notepad and found
and
Which is a real website but its all in russian.
No idea if any of this this is significant or not, probably not.

No luck with those two. Perhaps the password is in the first image

Octavian Augustus, the first and possibly greatest Roman emperor, founded the Roman empire after defeating Mark Antony and Cleopatra. He reformed the coinage and the military, and embarked on a huge building program all across the empire. Augustus was succeeded by his stepson Tiberius after a long reign of 41 years. He was 77, having ruled from 27 B.C. to 14 A.D.

svatalkheim and helheim seems to be two terms related to Norse mythology. Tyring to search for Charon like figures in there now.

HEY see

still interested in this

also augustus minted his first coin 14 a.d

I'm not downloading that shit nigga.
If it was from OP I could've considered it.

Calm down for a sec

Said there was a password protected jar file in it

I tried those passwords also tried poking around on the website searching for more images related to the previously mentioned mythology

Also it might be of note that according to 7zip the file was created late last night at 22:53

Try "Nivlheim"?

No dice

some other possible clues

those arrows are an artefact from the mega, file manager GUI, but those letters at the top aren't

Also, how did you find the jar file? The password probably has something to do with the riddle.

I tried every name on and didnt get anything, I read once a long time ago there was an esoteric form of payment to charon that wasnt really a coin, maybe someone has an idea?

right, my bad.

Has anyone that fucked with the first flac file in an audio editor come up with anything yet?

None of them work for the .jar file.

I just unziped it with 7 zip and it was in a folder called svartalfheim.

Is anyone still looking at the FLAC from the first file?

Trying to get a decoder to work

gg boys

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Charon's_obol

Only one I can think of is Hel. I'll have a look too.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Phlegyas

New txt file in the mega it reads "The spirit of an empire must be shared equally among it's denizens. But only by the virtue of the strong are they judged worthy or false.

You are only as strong as the weakest link after all…"

tried that one already, looking to brute force this shit at this point.

G-guys?! I don't think this is a joke….

Ok so though this user did not say it, the mega URL he provided is the decoded stream of the flac audio.
I am having issues with my gear getting a full spectrum signal but the snippets I have been able to grab are matching good segments of this.

also sweet fucking trips mane

Thats good enough for me, thanks user.

We never figured this shit out either.

tbh this phrase seems nonsensical.

According to 7zip helheim (image file) was last modified 2016-08-06 at 21:54

Alarum (the txt file) was last modified 2016-08-07 at 21:53

yes, it was observed that the text file was added after we initially accessed it.

The last part seems to suggest that one of us made a mistake somewhere?

Confirmed my man.
Nice.

might want to start a new thread this one is locked. Mods let the "KEK IS BEING RESURRECTED" thread get 410 posts but they immediately lock this one…smh tbqh fam

also proofs!!!

threads can last for weeks, we wont be getting reinforcements though lads

nah let it go until limit, will prevent us getting flogged by 1st page crawlers

wew i was almost there, just let down by a shitty mic with no range lol

Not much to report, Norse mythology has a bridge that crosses the river to the underworld. Its called the Gjoll bridge or Gjallarbru.

I think that when the original image says "the doors wont always be open" they are referring to the .jar

Does norse mythology mention anything about ghostly figured on rafts asking for offerings?

ok so i've been playing around with the MGD caps in teh pic.

Have tried a few different cipher shifts, focusing around the XIV (14) at the top, the letters line position and spacing.

Might be onto something but when I apply the letter spacing from teh first into the text file that was added i get SITHS, do a 14 char ceasar shift and you get AURUM (old gold)

This seems like too much of a coincidence to not be related to the riddle.

Its run by jews man. I make a thread about tor being taken over by jews. poof. Never trust jews. Maybe one day I will recreate Holla Forums and let it be run by aryans. LOL one day can't come soon enough. pce lads.

It works as the password

I AM A GOD!!!!!!!!!!!

password is aurum

Morse?

read the thread faggot, we're way past that shit now

Its another zip

how did you figure it out?

ok so the number 14 on augustus' head probobly refers to when he died.
>en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Augustus#Death_and_succession

augustus also literally means august so this might refer to a date of august 14

By being a super fucking nerd.
or this;>>7059443

this is the password, I'm looking around in it now. It actually does use the word luden in it, so I guess it's from the same people after all.

nice fucking job mate, I tried gold but didnt think to try aurum

14 = n in the cipher
I see no other use at this stage but theres a huge wall of text the next layer in that im getting through

NEXT PART OF THE PUZZLE
Its long so it will be a few posts

As the ferryman takes you accross the misty waters, you can smell something like rotten eggs wafting in the air, the ferryman is silent only the dim light of his ghostly lantern lights up the fog in front of you, everything is deathly silent and you start to feel unease creep up on you, a sever sense of desolation and lonelyness you've never felt before washes over you. It hangs from your chest like a dead weight fulling you down over the edge into the ink black waters. You see no reflection as you peer into it and you are overcome with dread, like a fish out of water…or a man alone in a wide and boundless sea. You grip on tight to the side edge of the small boat hoping to it will all come to an end quickly and without incident. Suddenly as the frenzy of fear seems to peak into your mind thinking of the worst, the boat jolts and you stand up quickly, eyes wide with panic.
The boat has reached a narrow and shabby wooden dock. The ferryman points for you to step off and as soon as you do step on the oil slick deck, he pushes the boat away and you can see his ghostlight trailing off into the fog. There is only one other way out of here and that is accross the dock, as you make your way you eventually make contact with dry rocky ground on a very steep incline. You climb up the slope it gets harder and harder as you can feel the gravel underneath give way and slide down, sometimes splashing into that inky water. Eventually you feel the slope reach a plateau and as you make your way forward, you can feel the fog start to get thinner and thinner and light coming up from the top of a shallow hill. At you reach the top, you start to feels the fog retreat behind you settling at the bottom of the hill and you can feel the sun shining on your face again, but as soon as you make it over the top you perhaps wish you hadn't…

Before you lies what can only be described as a carnival of the grotesque. Directly in front of you has been laid down a cobblestoned road, that goes straight through a valley to a far off structure, but in the valley you can make out scenes inhuman acts and debauchery. You can make out a mob of what looks like naked emanciated figures shambling their way along the path down the road to whatever awaits at the end of the road. You can see multitudes of what seems to be moving skeletal figures engaged in acts that send chills down your spine.
Before you can even begin to take in all the morbid scenery, your thoughts are interrupted by what sounds like excruciating grunts coming behind you and as you peer you can make out an emanciated pale and ruddy skinned figure struggling up the same slope you came pulling something behind it, you walk backwards dumbfounded at the sheer display of physical strength this figure exherts as you notice coming out of the fog that it is pulling behind it a large wooden horse-cart, it's wheels are broken and they make a big thump and clacking sound when the dents begin to hit the cobble, your attention is suddenly drawn to what looks like a skeletal figure on top of the cart whip in it's bony hand as it is reclining almost jovially at the sight of the it's beast of burden. The ruddy skinned figure pulling the cart you start to notice as it appraoches, has a yoke around it's neck, it's mouth gagged with a leather bound log, it's eyes have been plucked out and it's ears plugged with live angry hornets, it looks in horrible agony as it pulls the cart for it's delighted passanger.
In the back of the cart you can now smells something absolutely nauseous as you peer to see a young but very large woman, her head shaven bald as she is locked in a passioante kiss with a fly ridden wild boar's carcass.
You start to feel disoriented and behind the figure you begin to hear more groaning and shuffling and crunching of gravel, unsure if you wish to see the rest of the parade or not you decide to look onward down the road where the throng shuffles headlong through the sunlit yet mossy and crow infested valley of cadavers. You make your way along with the procession taking in the disturbing scenery.
You see young women and beautiful women dancing merily around a gruesome looking throne of sinew and bone, their heads adorned with wreaths of colourful flowers. Accompanied in their frenzy by the same type of jovial skeletons that you saw riding the cart. One by one a girl from the crowd sits on the throne and skeletal figure approaches with something small and round in it's hand, it looks egg-shaped, the girl sitting down looks happy and elated, crying with tears of joy as the bony figure puts the egg-like object in her open mouth and pulls what looks like a pin, the following flash of light and smoke along the loud echoing thud of the explosion shocks you as you see the remains of what was one a beutiful young girl now blown to bits and shoved off the chair for the next volunteer to join in.

On the opposite side of the road you see several skeletal figures riding atop emanciated horses with their eye sockets hollowed out. The horses are grazing on what seems to be remains of some poor soul's cadaver. Giant beams with large spiked wheels atop adorned with hanging, squirming bodies, a skeleton pulling a protesting soul by the neck onto a pile of lifeless bloodied bodies atop which awaits another bony figure with a large axe eagerly sharpening it's edge. You see bodies kneeling over, their heads down as they pray cruxifix in hand awaiting the killing blow of another skeleton. You see men copulating with bloated disease ridden bulls. You see an elderly woman crying in fear as she closely hugs what looks like two children, while a trio of dancing skeletons swing about deliriously as if mocking, on closer inspection you notice the blueish pale complexion of the two children's bodis indicating that they are likely dead. You see tall gaunt figures laying waist deep in a pool of blood kneeling down as if to pick something up as they bring up from beneath the surface hollow skulls that they level to their slit like mouths to drink deeply.
You see a menagerie of twisted scenes too ludicrous to further describe as you approach the end of the valley where you can finally see that the structure is a giant coffin with a the symbol of Aleph on it.
The entrance is large and unlit, as the procession enters the coffin, their bodies just seem to vanish in the pitch black of the interior, atop the coffin you see grotesque caricatures of human beings, heads too long and too thin to look natural, oscenely large noses or ears or lips, skin colors like that of peacock's feathers, dressed in the most ridiculous and extravagant clothing,close cropped beady eyes, so close together you could swear they only had one, some tall and lanky other short and fat. They play dented old musical instruments that have long lost their brassy sheen. The tune they are playing is a cacophony of discordant noises and you can feel the ear grating effect it has the closer you get. These things dance around frantically as they play their infernal racket, gold coins flying out of every fold in their dress forming into small mounds at their feet where skeletal figures wrestle one another, smashing bones and skulls alike to get the upper hand.
The procession suddenly pick up pace and you can hear heavy grunting and heaving as the figures start to pace faster and closer together to one another, you notice the procession is getting corraled by the skeletal horsemen. You are rushed in as the bodies huddle closer together near the entrance to the imense coffing. Once you are past the threshold, the light immediately dies out and you lurch to a complete stop as does the entire procession, behind you hear a loud thud, indicating the coffin is now closed. You want to scream but there is no more sound, you can feel yourself screaming at the top of your lungs but everything is completely deaf and muffled, as if you've been put into a large wad of cotton. Suddenly you no longer feel the pressure of your tomb as you black out and lose consciousness…
You feel yourself drift away in the blackness, weightless and massless, you feel as you are merely hanging in the void.
Not soon after your reverie though you feel a light tug, followed by a much stronger one, then suddely you feel yourself a if pulled out of water, only this time you are falling down where you suddenly make contact with solid ground. You are soaking wet and it is cold and clammy, the floor feels rough and rocky. You open your eyes and see that you are in a dark cave like chamber with what little light that seems to be peering though from the end of a long corridor. As you stand you can see the chamber is moist and the air is heavy and stifling, the walls are curved but rough and uneven, they are all covered in roots and lichen, the roots pulsate as if alive in a fashion unlike anything plant-like. You shuffle your way towards the corridor, your vision still hazy from the rude awakening, the light at the other end gets brighter and briget almost blinding, but as soon as you reach the end of the corridor you vision refocuses and adjust to the offset in light and shadows, and you notice something most unnerving.

pastebin.com/8JW47V2D

At the end of the tunnel you see a lip of rock like ledge going into an immense changer where the roots are as thick as riverbeds and all seem to coallesce around a single columnt of roots shooting straight up into the pitch black of the chamber's ceiling, the light you see is given by some strange moss-like plants that litter the entire chamber top to bottom, but this is not what really draws your attention…
Around the pillar of roots you see an coiled mass of scaled muscle and sinew, it has claws that look about the size of houses and all wrapped around the roots terminating in a vicious looking dog-like head, festooned with a mass of twisting pointed horns , teeth that look like jagged mountaintops drooling with ichor as they embed, chomp and gnaw ceaselessly at the mass of roots down below the ledge.
Suddenly you let out a gasp and as if on cue the bulging monster stops in it's dstractions and unhinges it's massive jaw from the roots to turn your way. You feel a sudden sense of impending doom and dread as it's slitted eyes lock on your position and the beast begins to unwrap itself from the pillar edging closer and closer, zigging and zagging like a serpentaccross the root covered floor of the chamber. You want to scream but you are frozen in fear as you see the beast begin to claw it's way up the rocky walls with loud thunderous thuds every time it clinches it's talons into the wall. Suddenly the rumbling stops and everything is quiet, the beast can no longer be seen but you feel it's presence alarmingly close. You can smell a sweet coppery scent of dried blood and a vague aroma of rotten wood. Behind you in the corridor you can hear things scrambling and chittering away into the distance getting more and more faded. Deathly silence.
Before you very eyes, an enormous mound of curled horns shoots up from below the lip of the rocky ledge and trailing behind it a large and wide bony mass covered in scales as black as coal. Before you know it two large firey orange eyes with diamond like black slits are bearing down on you as a scale and inchor covered snout begins to materialize. The head of the beast alone takes up your whole view, alluding to the truly awesome size of the serpent. You can feel it's acrid breath on you the intoxicating smell is enough to send you into a stupor but you resolutely and paralitically stand there to face the beast. The head is now towering over you with it's long mucle bound neck and you can hear the beast rumbling as ichor drips in rivulets from it's gigantic maw.

You stand there dumb founded as the cold calculating gaze of a predator fixates on your very body. Suddenly you hear a loud huff that you know would have been as if a miniature hurricane had it been directed at you, and with that you begin to hear a sound so horrid it is as if a thousand hot pokers are being pressed against your brain….
"You are not dead…" the beast grumbles "not like the others. I know it I can hear your heart beating like a storm, I can see your hot blood pumping through your little cadaver." it says in a mocking tone.
"You seek to go up, but from down here only I can climb." it says almost boasting in it's tone.
"You are alive, and that means you have a working mind, not like those lifeless shambling broken things that they toss down here." it says with a pause.
"Perhaps I won't eat you," it says "perhaps…perhaps I will let you play a little game, something to stimulate the mind after all these ages."
"Oh what fun!" it says with a wry but vicious grin "Why don't we make a wager? Hmmmmm?" it hums but you can feel the entire cave grumbing with it's booming voice.
"You answer my riddles and I let you climb" it says with a toothy grin "but if you fail, I get fresh meat for once."
"Very well…hmmm let's see now…Aaaaaaahh!" it says with a drawn out sigh of pleasure
The beast growls "Incarnadine battalions, marching to the beat. A nation's glories, paid bitter-sweet. They march from father to son, a war that can be lost but never won. What is it?". The beast eyes you down in anticipation…
With a flare of it's nostrils it continues. "The dream of a mad philosopher. That which would remain in the cupel if one should assay a phantom. The nucleus of a vacuum. You inhabit it but only through your eyes. What is it?"
It puffs loudly through it's nostrils before uttering: "You cannot keep it, until you give it. You cannot touch it but you can break it. What is it?"
The serpent narrows it's eyes at you and you can see a snarl creeping upon it's monstous mouth. "They hurt without moving, poision without touching. They bear truth and lies but only fools judge them by size. What are they?"
"It seems you are testing my appetite more that I am testing your wit mortal…" It says in an undeniably angry tone. "The most dangerous weapon, the most fragile container. Once opened it can be soiled, once closed it is prone to fester. What is it?"
It grunts angrily before uttering "It stained a city's first walls with the blood of a brother. It shows the truth between you and any other. A fool will blame it as the root cause of suffering. Democracy ignores it while kneeling. What is it?"
The beast snarls at you before booming it's next words at you "Last chance little morsel… " it says as it's anger subsides momentarily before saying it's next words "Anyone can take as long as it is on someone. A wiseman avoids it, while a coward abuses it until he has won. What is it?"

And this user has been so kind as to pastebin it

jesus christ, those spelling mistakes

"Anyone can take as long as it is on someone. A wiseman avoids it, while a coward abuses it until he has won. What is it?"

my feeling is something like guilt.

Well, knowing OP really well, the answer is clear, it's: gay sex

looking through the .class file and it seems to contain another fanfic.
Also says "Well done luden! But the journey is still long ahead."
it mentions mega.nz again and contains two strings that looks like mega links but they were invalid.
will go deeper

Trust

ooooh yeah, thats much better

How did you open the file

I have visual studio on my turbo-potato laptop.
You can open it with wordpad and shit too though.

so more than one riddle?—

Incarnadine battalions, marching to the beat. A nation's glories, paid bitter-sweet. They march from father to son, a war that can be lost but never won. What is it?

The dream of a mad philosopher. That which would remain in the cupel if one should assay a phantom. The nucleus of a vacuum. You inhabit it but only through your eyes. What is it?

You cannot keep it, until you give it. You cannot touch it but you can break it. What is it?

They hurt without moving, poision without touching. They bear truth and lies but only fools judge them by size. What are they?

The most dangerous weapon, the most fragile container. Once opened it can be soiled, once closed it is prone to fester. What is it?

It stained a city's first walls with the blood of a brother. It shows the truth between you and any other. A fool will blame it as the root cause of suffering. Democracy ignores it while kneeling. What is it?

Anyone can take as long as it is on someone. A wiseman avoids it, while a coward abuses it until he has won. What is it?

A bright flash of light before your eyes and in a few seconds you are ina vast cavern before an immense serpent like creature, it's horrendous head adorned with a crown of horns. ,!bnpLplHJ5hF9TicVdkWifw0MTpI1aMYydeq2S8EUXRo 1
The serpent eyes you down and begins to utter… 
Your Answer:  
You black out the last thing you remember seeing is the beast's gaping maw bearing down on you as you fade into nothingness…þThe beast snarls in a deep tone, it's growling can be felt in the entire expanse of the cave as it turns it's head around. It lowers it's head to you and you climb atop it's mass of horns and before you know it you are gliding accross the roots and are approaching the pillar in the center of the cave. the beast coils around the roots and you feel the blast of air as you ascend the pillar. Soon the beast stops in it's tracks and you are facing a small platform made of tangled roots you climb down on. As soon as you step off the beast's head it descends into the pitch black of the tunnel down below. You warily begin to climb towards a blip of light at the top. The platform is spiraling upwards and as you turn a corner you are suddenly stopped in your tracks by an encounter. Before you is what looks like a large toad, almost as big as you, it is standing perfectly still, it's eyes fixed on you. Abruptly it inflates it's throat almost threateningly and it croaks loudly. As it settles down it begins to open it's mouth and you notice something shiny on it's tongue. It stays still with it's mouth open as if presentingly. You approach it and you get a closer look at the shiny object, it is a silver tablet and you pick it up. The following symbol is engraved on it… [Enter] to continue…  ______

is it an oath?

blood
reality

words
the mind
money
pity

Whats that third one?

also whats the manifest.mf file?

to answer your question its just plain boring

"Manifest-Version: 1.0
Created-By: 1.7.0_55 (Oracle Corporation)
Main-Class: svartalfheim"

i am 90% sure it's an oath

the question is where do we insert the answers

true, it fits

Answers:
blood
reality
oath
words
mind
inequality
pitt

fuck that last one is pity

Shame?

INEQUALITY

GODDAMN that makes more sense

forgot this part
 svartalfheim

its probably pity

its a bit strange though, can anyone get the jar to work as an app, im guessing the answers go into it and it doles out the url

there ARE the answers, pulled from the jar

Ok, had a look at that svartalfheim file in notepad.

The answers are there. Well, fuck you.

It looks like commands for a video game or some interactive thing.

Yeah my bad, I'm a little behind.

The Manifest file talks like its a program, made by an 'Oracle Corporation'

oracle is the company that makes java

wew you niggers are fucking weak,

jar file is a dos test program, when answers are entered correctly i get another mega link, unfortunately i can't copy between VM's but get to a midguard.pdf, yet to open it

so we should use dosbox or command prompt?

NEXT CLUES HERE

command prompt

java -jar (file)

I only got as far as "Unable to read from file Story.txt. Please extract from archive…"
I got meme'd by java as always pretty much.

is this from the mega found in the dos file? Link mega plox

that is the trojan horse at the bottom

I can't, I did it in a different windows VM and i dont enable shared clipboards

you can get it by running the jar and entering the answers i posted

If its norse runes, and norse themed this whole way, Why is the bottom part greek theed?

mega.nz/#!VMATGIDJ!bnpLplHJ5hF9TicVdkWifw0MTpI1aMYydeq2S8EUXRo

the top is also greek

another 3 files in the center
mega.nz/#F!td5HULBQ!_JTftc3bbry71t3hi6dy3Q

the runes in the middle translate to 14/88

list of symbols, sun top left and moon top right, Mitrhas killing the bull in the center, multiple figures are wearing the phrygian hat which symbolizes freedom.
>en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tauroctony

theres 7 stars, 7 trees and 6 candles and the bottom appears to be the trojan horse and the final siege of Troy

Yeha im digging into those files now.

text file BEWARE
contents; silence is golden

another pass protected archive with a JAR in it

A copy of the 'alarum' file from the first mega

This faggot hid it in plain sight.
Fuck me man.

Praise kek

expanded midgard symbol

pastebin.com/nvaB0zY7 text from the middle.

has anyone translated the runes?
I know that said it translated to 1488 but thats alot of text for four numbers it seems

Looking at the runes, there doesn't seem to be anything specific they're saying.

From the single character at 1'oclock
-prosperity

-wealth
-strength
-honour
-strength
-growth
-trust

-wealth
-inherited
-growth

WE MUST SECURE THE EXISTENCE
OF OUR PEOPLE AND A FUTURE FOR WHITE CHILDREN

yup eun that thoue this vikingrune.com/rune-converter/ and you get the same rune's

heres the rest of the text re-aligned

bullshitter detected

kill yourself

So it looks like the pages around the centre part are different places we might find the 'key.'

Its starting to sound like a choose your own adventure, tbh.

run that through*

he's right

pastebin.com/nvaB0zY7
lad i put that into a pastebin

so its just build up to the side panels shown here, then.

Well meme'd OP

But why is the trojan horse in the background?

maybe we're being tricked?

I reckon that we ought to find the password to the alfheim.jav and then try inserting the side panels of midgaurd

This is what I was thinking.
14/88 us into a false sense of security only to fuck us in the ass?
Time will tell I guess.

maybe you, the ones here from the start knew we were hopping on a ruse cruise, we jsut wanted to take the ride.

My guess is the password to open it is in the midguard pdf.
Still playing around with the numbers and a few different cipers

Well they said earlier in the thread that the original image was cross posted to Holla Forums surely they dont share our sensibilities

Does the device mentioned in the middle sound familiar to anyone?

the might be related to the passages, it explains the numbers above each code.

I'm also guessing the rune in the center is the decoding key.

no but I think it is inconsequential.
The coding and little bits on the sides are the key. Just not entirely sure how yet but sure as shit i'll work it out

The bits on the sides dont seem to work as being the password. I wonder if OP still lurks

I don't know guys, I think we were derailed by that guy that posted the mega link.
The picture in OPs post says "all that is needed to find us is in this image"

Well the midgaurd file was discovered by the guy who ran the first .jar file in command prompt and correctly answered the questions asked in the fanfic it seems logically connected

That was a link that could be gotten by decoding the Flac file.

what even is it?

I think that was reffering to or

I'm teh user that's got us this far and everything we are looking at has been the natural progression as the problems were solved

I have no idea, some guy threw out 1488, but I can't find any evidence of that being true at all.

Is it possibly a type of rune that the translator page has not been programmed to translate

the story can be read as kind of a puzzle also

“Do you know where you are yet?” young you asks. Still in a state of shock, you hesitate as you think of an answer, but in a moment young you continues. “You’ll figure it out soon enough.”

This is the only question asked in the whole thing, it also implies it is inevitable that we will learn where the story takes place. If we can't solve the code maybe we can find it through the story like the Charon story could be solved without the code.

It does look like mannaz, but they don't seem to be the same symbol.

looking through omniglot theres no rune that looks like that, the 3 dots is especially strange considering dots are used in only one rune in one particular alphabet. I have a feeling its a combination of multiple runes, but if thats true it makes it really fucking hard to figure out what it is.

I couldn't find a single rune that has a horizontal line across the top.

Well do we know if they are saxon or Futhark runes?

you are working in the literal
we must secure the existence etc etc
It matches

Neither could I. I only looked at new/old and anglo saxon futhark. I'm looking at tolkien alphabets now.

Its not the code to alfheim, though.

correct

UPDATE;
I have tried using the number sets to pull words, passages etc from teh doc but nothing has formed anything coherent yet.

Still trying to work out the relation between the 10-13 didgit number at the top and the 4x4 sets of numbers

surprisingly the runic alphabet only goes up to 19, and its pretty shitty looking. no 3 dotted M's though.

I think the middle one is an amalgamation or a creation by the composer.

The runes around the edge match known runes and translate fine. It's the middle one thats of interest but I'm just not sure how much.

For those that didn't run the first .jar, at the end when it gives the next link it shows an ascii version of the middle rune.

Also the 'beware' test file containing 'silence is golden' has to be linked like the other one was the key for finding the first password

it says silence is golden maybe it could be connected to the old password of gold

thats good info, I hadn't run it before.

How was the first one linked?

I think this just refers to midgard, which literally means home of man. It's linked to one of the first lines where the self insert thinks hes home.

Midgard isnt the password though.

the text was related to the capital letters in the pic, it was a Caesar cipher

Damn, thats clever. So if its another cipher we should be able to deduce which one by 'silence is golden' if the rule holds true.

I'm not sure if that's been put in there as a red herring though. I can't work out any relation to the midguard paper as yet

Think we'll have to remake the thread in the morning to get some fresh blood in here.

Fuck that, you faggots are weak sauce.
oldfags carrying the new once again.

I think I have cracked the 10-13 digit numbers in each section.
They appear to be ISBN designations.
1 - La Chanson De Roland
2 - Aeneid
3 - Faust 1&2
4 - Homers Odyssey

The relation of these titles seems too damn fitting to be a coincidence.

#2 being Aeneid and also sitting so close in the image to the trojan horse is interesting too, just got to work out the number sets relation in the scheme of things.

Also the 'silence is golden' keeps ringing in my head with #4
'so the waters stay calm in their eternal silence'

Nice job!

Really makes sense when the books are supposed to be in a library.

The Rosicrucian oath of the magician is four parts. to know, to will, to dare and to keep silent.

Considering theres the useage of 'Astral' and 'Magical' as well as the reference to the ancient mystery cult of Mithra it could be related.

Yeah I went down that path already but I couldn't see a link, i'm not having any luck with the numbers sets and the specific texts so going through the Gathras is the next step

Gathras?

Gathas*
Basically mithras bible

ok so the gathas link seems a bust.

I think I need some sleep, been looking at this on and off for too many hours today lol

will jump back into it tomorrow to see if i can finish linking the section number sets to the literature.
I've also updated the archive.is of the page just incase it falls off the catalog before im back on deck

Is it possible the 4 number combinations are letters?
Following the style page-row-word-letter?
Just a thought.
I have none of these books though.

I tried some tools like columnar transposition to decipher it, I can't find anything so far.

i tried this but the whole thing falls on its face with Faust 17-42-6-1

117-42-6-1*

Think I found something.

omacl.org/Roland/r1-87.html

The song of Roland, checking the verse number.

251-35-5-2

58-1-7-9

128-11-2-7

182-6-2-1

Still to vague for my taste

ignora that

Found the real book.
longfiles.com/kft965kzfa9o/anonyme-_-la_chanson_de_roland-.pdf.html
This is the book with the ISBN code we were given.

Interpreted the numbers in the form of
Page-verse-word-letter
and got

h-t-s-r

Gonna keep checking for the other books

try that :
-inurl:(htm|html|php|shtml|3bb|aspx) intitle:"index of" +(epub|mobi|pdf) "Aeneid"

Can't find the ones specified on the ISBN though. bummer

Call me illiterate, don't care, but what should I do with that you posted there?

for the second book, Aenied, can't find a hax0r copy neither. Gotta keep searching though.

that's a google search
replace "Aeneid" with "What You Need"
also, replace (epub|mobi|pdf) with (avi|mkv|mp4) for videos, or (mp3|7z|rar|whatyouneed)
I won't call someone Illiterate if I myself gave him the tools

Oh and by the way
here's another tool that could be useful for this ARG
rumkin.com/tools/cipher/

Thanks!
A comfy pepe for your patience

Still couldn't find that specific ISBN version of the book.

I'm the user who's been crushing this, moved to laptop so i can lay in bed and masturbate to gymnastics clips from rio before falling asleep

you'll hit a few blocks with that method, it's why i abandoned it in simple form.

see; Faust 117-42-6-1

I found an online pdf copy, the thing is it is in french (i think) but using the simple chap/page-line-word-letter yielded no useful results.
I will up it tomorrow along with the others as I cbf'd getting out of bed to the main comp, its cold as shit here.

I still think there is something with the 'silence is golden' line in the 'beware' text file and my gut has got us this far.

The "silence is golden" phrase could mean to not work making that much noise. If this is a scooby-doo shady type organization, I would guess they don't want autists posting it all over the internet, like what happened with Cicada.

Another thing, the verses between the numbers are obviously referring to books in shelves. What kind of info can we gather from there?

I'm overly leaning towards a ruse cruise. The outer runes being 1488 just feels like something a Holla Forumsack couldn't resist doing. Could be wrong and I could be disappeared but meh, at least i had some fun solving puzzles and making Holla Forums look like complete retards for not even making it past the 1st stage.

yeah I thought it might be a dewy system or something similar but came up with nothing on that front.
I linked one of the verses to the ISBN it was posted with, can't remember which one but I think it was 1 or 2. it was not a quote match but it definitely had strong similarities, admittedly i didnt search the whole thing for a quote match.

Good job Luden.

You're on the right path.

But be warned, too many cooks spoil the stew.

It's not long now. I'll be waiting.

~

Good job Luden.

You're on the right path. The story heeds more than the symbols.

But be warned, as too many cooks will spoil the stew. Silence IS golden. And we are not recruiting Holla Forums.

You're not far off, we'll see you soon.

~

Good job Luden.

You're on the right path. The story heeds more meaning than the symbols.

But be warned, as too many cooks will spoil the stew. Silence IS golden. And we are not recruiting Holla Forums.

~

Good job Luden.

But be warned, as too many cooks will spoil the stew. Silence *IS* golden. And we are not recruiting Holla Forums.

~

lolwut

Good job Luden.

But be warned, as too many cooks will spoil the stew. Silence *IS* golden.

~

Good job Luden.

But be warned, as too many cooks will spoil the stew. Silence *IS* golden.

~

Confirmed ruse.
It's fun though user.
The mystery behind these ARG's always drag me in.

going through faust now

(top one here) while the isbn was for the princeton version each page is actually marked on this copy, if someone finds the princeton version though let me know.
golibgen.io/search.php?search_type=magic&search_text=Faust I & II&submit=Dig for

I'll come back with screencaps of each page so people can check my results.

Thanks, just found it myself.

gen.lib.rus.ec/book/index.php?md5=400B6225CF195FD7C0B01F54F88C7600

gen.lib.rus.ec/book/index.php?md5=D2F3029FEF81AECA943E00BB3CFF7BDF

gen.lib.rus.ec/book/index.php?md5=7ED03AEEEDF5C8BD16F1D23A4894585D

Autism alert

nice find

???/past/future/present

Makes sense. I'm going for midgard being earth. and the books make sense as being of the past. Perhaps next we'll be going to the future?

W U R O

f not o

R U W P

thanks, I'll double check it

Are you sure?

Password is htsrruwpgumgwurf

lol what the fuck does that mean.
I'm in.

another java game

A bright light flashes and you find yourself kneeling in the center of a round, wooden room.
You look around, to your rear you find a doorway with no door. Through this door you see sunlight emaniting in. With no other direction to go, you choose to walk through it. Outside you see that the wooden room is encircled by a patio with wooden pillars holding the roof up. Traveling away from the steps down from the patio is a small path, laid with flat stones, the edges of which are cut perfectly straight.
Surrounding you is a dense forrest. You cannot see beyond the small clearing that surrounds the wooden structure. The air is pleasant and smells of flowers rich in their blossoming phase. You can tell it is springtime. In the distance is the sound of birds and the wind throught the oak, elm, birch, and maple trees the populate the forrest. Nearby you can see an apple tree, the fruit of which are perfectly ripe.
Taking one of the apples you continue down the path. The apple is delectably crisp with the perfect balance of sweetness and flavor. As you continue down the path, the forest becomes less dense, and the golden sun is covered by the treetops up above. You can see around much clearer now, and can see that the wooden structure was on a level part of an incline, and that you are walking down into a valley. The hills around you obstruct you from looking any further.
In the distance you can hear the chatter of a small stream. The pathway leads you towards it. As you reach the bottom of the hill you arrive to find the stream, perhaps only two meters across, and a small arched stone bridge crossing it. On both sideswalls you see lanterns at the highest point on the archway. They are both long past usage and the candles that were once in them have since melted into nothing but wax. The pathway turns to the left after crossing the stream.
Continuing along the pathway you follow the small brook, leading downhill. In a few parts the grade becomes so steep that the pathway employs the use of stairs, also cut from perfectly straight stones. At the final descent, you see that the small stream is a tributary to a much larger river, many meters across.
Navigating the river are two long wooden boats, and though their sails are deployed the oars are also in use. Try as you might, you can see no one on board. It is also noted that the boats are traveling upriver. Their sails depict a perfectly white silhoutte of a man standing in natural pose. Out from the man is a gradient in color, from gray to black at the very edges of the sails. The two boats row by you, and you continue down towards the right along the river.
As you continue walking you note that although the sun is high in the sky, the air is still pleasant. You feel no remorse for the weather, and your body no need to sweat or to shiver. The cool breeze continues with its scent of flowers and clean air.

Eventually you come upon a broken weir The middle section, which once held back a rather large lake, has since broken away from the rest of the dam and lay in the river. The lake, without its manufactured level adjustment, lay equal to the river, roughly fourteen feet below what it once was. The tree line is level with the weir, but grass and small shrubs have since filled the lakebed. Only another small stream flows through it now. Once a tributary to a great lake and river, now only a river. You shiver at the thought of what kind of power could not only break the weir, but push it that far into the river.
A bridge crosses on the wing wall. The running river lies to your left, the broken weir to your right. Ahead of you, a large stone castle. Though it is covered in vegetation, you can tell that the castle itself is in wonderful shape, a testament against age. A large clearing surrounds the castle and its side of the lake. You can tell by the land that it was once used for farmland, but is in a losing battle against its natural form.
The large iron banded wooden doors stand open. One is broken down and lay half standing, attatched by a single hinge. You enter into a foyer, with two magnificent stone stairways on either side. Between them, a large double wooden door, and on either side hallways. Hanging from up high is a chandelier, covered in spiderwebs since its last use likely eons ago. Perching on the chandelier, is an eagle.
The eagle swoops down as you duck to avoid its claws. It spirals around the foyer as you look up to watch it. It eventually settles on the ground before you with a flap of its wings. Staring at you, it tilts its head. You stand up, and look back.
The eagle turns around, and walks towards the double doors. The doors open by themselves as the eagle walks through. You follow it and find a large courtyard. It is surrounded by a covered walkway in rectanglar formation, supported by stone pillars. In the center of the courtyard stands an ancient yew tree. In its shade, a wolf laying in proximity to a pond. A statue of what appears to be two young men locked in a grapple stands nearby.
The eagle turns around and glances at you for a moment. It tilts its head again before turning around and flying up and out of the courtyard. The wolf stands up, and begins walking towards you menacingly.
"It has been awhile since any living soul has visited this place," says the wolf in a decidedly feminine voice.
"I would imagine you don't plan on staying long. And to percieve how far you've come, I don't imagine I see much success in trying to stop you. But alas, at the least we can play a game."
The wolf, now having closed in on you, sniffs you with her snout. "Do not be alarmed, after all I am a wolf. I can smell very, very well."
"Now, you plan to continue your journey, and here I stand, in your way. What are we going to do about that?"
The she-wolf then goes and sits back down in the shade. "Come, sit down. Let us play a game of sorts, and if you win, I shall help you on your way." It motions towards a stone bench near the pond. You go to sit on the bench.
"Family, duty, country, flags, the brave man standing in his rags, soaked in blood into the lands, in thy name and in thy hands." a guttural hum can be heard with those last words.
"The democracy of the dead, the way to hold your head, down to the clothes you wear for the community to share."
"Fear and yet desire for this is always dire, a shortage of it in hell in time, all will tell."
"Its energy is stealing, an enemy to healing. But without this feeling love is unappealing."
"The greatest gift, the cruelest joke, unspoken words among the folk. The most dangerous weapon, the gentlest hand, keeping all the machines manned."
"Not the ambush of an army, but the moment right before. Not the ram against the doors, but the soldiers inside. Not the victory in total, but the uncertainty in struggle. Not the young boy laughing,but the old man still caring."
"A great escape. The man in cape, a final note.Life's antidote." you can hear a slight guttural hum from the beast's mouth.

Thanks op.
Are any files malicious?
Would be alot easier to do this on my fast PC but I'm not gonna get assraped by fucking java.

honor, tradition, truth, hate, thought, hope, death

The files don't seem malicious. Where do we insert the answers to the riddle? And my money is on hope.

Actually it's definitely hope: "No shortage of hope in hell" (old saying) matches to "A shortage of it in hell in time"

I don't see anything in the code that stands out but I'm not a programmer so I'd rather be safe than sorry.

And idk. The answer prompt didn't work this time.

Is anyone archiving this? This is getting really intense. And if this holds true to norse cosmology asgard will be next, and last.

mega.nz/#!hRRlQLgb!ARV9TDmat9zfJo_r03KzImNF-5iwVALyayvUlWOys_U

Got 'em.
I wrote skip and the answer thing worked.

Also I'm sorry OP.
I understand how it all works now. I swear I won't cheat again.

confirmed for asgard

Fuck OP why you gotta be so fucking shady?
If you fuck me in the ass I swear to god m8.
I don't have any friends on Tox anyways so this might be nice.

Shows over everyone, its just marketing for sam hyde, again.

where did you get the tox id from?

Did you scan the qrcodes?

There's two on the pic my man.

fuck I cant. I don't have a smartphone tbh

neither do I
ilovefreesoftware.com/05/windows/internet/plugins/qr-code-decoder-plugin-for-firefox.html

This was actually really nice OP.
Too bad I opened the .class files so I didn't have to use my brain.
Work on some more encryption next time and it would probably last a week.

i have tried that plugin and a couple of websites but i keep getting errors

Did they add you, matey?

these two qrcodes are confirmed to work with that website.

yes

Well, one ID did.
I haven't chekced if I fucked up the other one

that is all i am getting

keep trying

When they ask you what your preferred gender is, its a trick question. Don't answer it.

nice it finally worked. thanks for the help

Well I had fun solving these puzzles.

The one referencing books needs to be rethought, the code was just nonsense letters and leads itself to failure due to different version offsets in printing etc

I enjoyed the rest of it though.

yeah this was dissapointing, I was expecting to be able to solve it just by understanding the story like the charon case, instead theres this jumbled mess thats completely seperate from the story except for the hint that leads to them being books.

So what was it? An autistic irc circlejerk?

not sure, it ended with a few tox addresses.

There was a spiel of questions about the puzzle and ourselves and then a reference to be used to solve the next puzzle.

what did they say?

that OP is a faggot

Add them on tox matey.

In all seriousness what was the reference? Is there really more puzzle to be solved?

I'm guessing its in development, the reference was just a random string. You'll have to keep your eyes out for the next thread, if there is one.

That's bizzare. All the mega's have been "ragnarok'd" And they leave a handfull of people with a random string. How long was it?

god I hope so, puzzles like this give me a little bit of a fat whem im solving them

Dammit, I had to go to work, and I missed the last bit.