When the fuck is the next Wikileaks leak dropping?

Are we going to have to wait to October to finally see Hildacunt finally go down in flames?

Does anyone have any idea when the leaks are dropping?

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/US_Army_Vet/status/762449967176790017
twitter.com/AnonBabble

This Julian Ass-lozange is an attention whore… who knows if it even fucking exists.

If he had anything that mattered, he would've released it by now.

But he's never bluffed in the past.

mistook him for shill maher for a second

Let's wait to see which of the nu-right shills made the thread to promote one of their own videos a la "Black Pigeon Speaks/Molly/Renegade/Red Ice made a video about that, check it out."

He's waiting for max shitposting impact.

as soon as you bring more of your friends from cuckchan here in order to create a shitpost critical mass that will envelop all of the known world, both earthly and in the interwebs realm

First presidential debate is scheduled for Sept 26th (which is a Friday).

If I were going to drop a new leak, it would be during the week of the debate.

Can anons see world pol-itics?

Implying knowing when things matter.

I hope he waits until either a week before the election *or* a couple of days before one of the debates.

Releasing it now wouldn't help. There would be some outrage from the informed crowd (read: people who don't support clinton), and then the (((media))) would work their magic and bury the story while redirecting it to somehow make Trump out to be Hitler.

Just look at the DNC leaks. Somehow the media managed to not report on that at all, while at the same time able to spin it into Trump being a Putin spy.

Releasing new info now would just give Clinton several months to either come up with some way to either dismiss it or slide it.

doesn't really matter in terms of hurting Hillary anymore
People have already decided whether or not they actually care about her guilt, more evidence won't do a thing

Problem is that Clinton will do her best to stop that data from releasing and if she has months to plan i'm sure that they can cook something up.

Independents.

Also her being a traitor would lower her turnout significantly.

He should wait till 2 weeks before the election.

America's attention span is short.

I hope he still can still release the leaks 2 weeks before the election.

It all comes down to two basic concepts, belief vs reason. Belief is best described as the exclusion of opinions, and reason the inclusion of opinions.
Simply those who 'decided' to not listen or consider, or considered and disregard the facts, are believers, and society is being forced the choice of being believers or beings of reason.

The way I see it, he is waiting for Hillary's move. Then just nope her.

Like the other guy from the DNC and the media telling how Trump said mean things.
And I almost feel he did have access to this information so he knew he could just bait Hillary, and they fell for it.

I think Assange was testing the waters with the DNC leak. The media response was poor, so he's going to hold off on the rest.

There is a leak going on but not from wikileaks.

He'll release it when the time is right

except when he said there was info about aliens in the manning cables

Oy vey

Now you're just bullshitting me user.

He said he had something yuge about shillary, didn't he?

Yeah but he hasn't released that yet.

That's what were speculating about in this user, pay attention.

i feel like if he doesnt release anything by the debates he's a lying cunt

Possibly waiting until the Olympics are over for greater news coverage.

I don't mind waiting… as long as they release it at just the right time to shame her badly and crash her supporter base.

madmen. what have they got?

That actually makes the most sense, even better if it's right before the debates and Trump rapes her with the new information while her 100 handlers can't come up with a bullshit counter in time.

Are you fucking retarded?

people will still be paying attention to it

saw it mentioned somewhere that his next leak could be Donald Trump's tax returns
remember, he's not from the US and wants to appear "fair and balanced" or whatever the fuck

Isn't he trying to get Trump's taxes?

whenever Assange figures we deserve them.

Nice trips btw

Yeah, I mean he told the interviewer he had more coming out on Clinton. I'm not sure what he will wait for, or if he's just taking his sweet time just for shits and giggles. I swear things are coming apart at the seems though, even with CTR raids, the past month has been fucking nanners with happenings and general chaos. I think we might have had the calm in the storm this week news cycle wise.

That was a fucking joke he said on Bill Maher. Wikileaks doesn't even hack anyone they just verify and publish.

where'd you hear that?

The sooner he drops what he has the more time Clintion's camp will have to "Correct The Record", damage control, and spin it around.

I think Trump plans on saving his best shit for the week or 2 before the election. Thats also when he will run an ad blitz. Anything you do now is a waste because it gives the other side time to regroup and counter.

Hit them with something big every day in the week or 2 leading up to election day and they never have a chance to come back. Save the kill shot for 3 days before.

I don't even think there is anything in his tax returns. You know damn well if there was (((someone))) at the IRS would have already leaked it.

Trump isn't releasing them because he refuses to be controlled by his enemies.

???

They might be a bit less capable after what we've done to them.

doxing doesn't stop them from shilling

Shit thread with lots of shit posts. Assange will release whatever he has when it's best. We don't know what he has, we don't know when he'll release. What's there to discuss?

This.

If its anything damaging a MAJOR diversion story will pop up just in time and all will be "well" again.

twitter.com/US_Army_Vet/status/762449967176790017