Trump doing a rally in Detroit tomorrow

donaldjtrump.com/schedule

Isn't that insanely dangerous? Does he want to get killed by nogs? Or are his balls just that big?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Y_aXfUet-Hg
youtube.com/watch?v=U2e8273S03E
youtube.com/watch?v=YHGnr7dPRU8
theconservativetreehouse.com/2016/08/07/two-divergent-platforms-donald-trumps-main-street-vs-hillary-clintons-wall-street/
longroom.com
youtube.com/watch?v=3mq5hrUDoYo
archive.is/EKxE0
youtube.com/watch?v=sSK9AnXrdKs
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

putin will send in tanks to protect the god emprah from nogs and kikes

It's more trolling of Democrats. Detroit and the outlying areas are Democrat strongholds that have been completely fucked by leftism and crony capitalist endeavors, including but not limited to trade agreements and corporate lobbying to move manufacturing abroad without consequence.

If he gets attacked, his poll numbers will increase by 10+%. If he dies, the galvanization of the right-wing will be immense. Detroit will be burned to the ground within a week.

This. Rampant democratic policies have led to niggers becoming to feral to effectively organize. Any soros funded organizer would likely get robbed or killed heading into the black neighborhoods to try and round them up.

It's not a rally. He's just giving a speech on the economy.

But is he ever coming back to Chicago? He said he would, and during his Bloomington rally acknowledged that it was not going to count as his Chicago redo.

He's not doing Detroit for the niggers.

Suburban Detroit (Bloomfield Hills, Brimingham, Beverly Hills, Auburn Hills, Grosse Pointe, Grosse Ile) has some of the richest areas in the country, still.

In addition to that, there are some white holdovers from Toledo, a 30 minute drive away. Also, it's the hub between Indy/Chicago and New York. Not only that, but the rest of Michigan, aside from Detroit and Flint is some of the whitest areas in the country as well.

Michigan can be swung to vote Republican. And it probably will be a red state in this election. Calling my shot now.

not open to public, shame because I would have went.

Why user?

Same. Missed the GR rally. One of the best of the early campaign.

Detroit is south Africa tier

I'm not that user, but family keeps me here. Family, hunting, fishing, camping, boating, shooting sports.

This is strategic to get blacks to riot and drum up more support for his campaign from on-the-fence moderates

The actual city is. But nobody that isn't a nigger lives in the actual city.

Basically people from Michigan see Detroit for a few hours a month. Maybe a restaurant, baseball or hockey game, some bullshit conference. Nobody lives there, really.

A few hipsters try, but they always get broken into and BTFO by niggers and move back to Royal Oak. Every fucking time.

If niggers riot in Detroit, I'll shit bricks.

Trust me. Nobody is going to riot in Detroit on a meaningful level.

I love this state.

I live in Flint actually. But the question still stands.

Mostly because I'm going to school here.

Why not?

Fuck, I had winter break and went back home. If I would have known in time I woulda gone too.

What do you drink?

And Flint is still like 60% nigger, user get out while you can.

just hoping that trump has a RWDS protecting him or at the very least putin sends in some soldiers in tacticool armor

I have a picture of me in the front next to the stage. Got to see him sign a playboy edition with him and a bunny on the cover.

Because the only people they'd be hurting is themselves.

Detroit can't even have a fucking supermarket. I'm not even kidding when I say that. They have little Bodegas because when stores come in, they get ripped off.

Home Depot came to Detroit. Great idea, right? Maybe niggers will start fixing their homes with a grade-a improvement store in their neighborhood, right?

Fucking wrong. Went out of business in less than a year from niggers stealing everything. It's abandoned now.

If the niggers wanted to riot, I suspect the closest place to getting to valuable things would be my neighborhood.
And if they were to come this far, whites would fucking destroy them. That's not a joke or an exaggeration. There are clear physical lines where whites don't go and lines where niggers don't go. They've learned and it's been this way for at least 35 years. Call it a "mutual segregation."

*Please note that this event is not open to the public*

Someone get this to cuckservative-extraordinaire Steven Crowder. Maybe he'll go and get into a fight with union workers again.

Didn't stop them from burning down their only communities in LA and Ferguson.

Niggers are just fucking stupid.

You can't burn that shit down more than it already is. Shit, look up what happens in Detroit every single Devil's Night (night before halloween)

How do I go about attending? I want to brave the nogs to see the Emperor.

It's very likely this year.

I voted for Obama twice myself but if Trump can successfully rebrand the Republican party as being the party of job opportunity and job security, he won't snag Michigan just this time: it'll be theirs for years to come.

Democrats dropped the ball on this one. They didn't give a shit. Nothing but lip service and a delusional shift towards identity politics.

Of course, Trump has to deliver on his promises… we'll just have to wait and see.

I'm well equipped for race riots, enough gear for innawoods and urban combat.

Oh boy whats this mad man up to?

Maybe hes going to be handing out buckets of KFC and win over the dindoo vote?

I'm a bit worried for him TBH.

fucking hell lad, I at least voted for le habbening man during his run in 2012

I did it the first time, due to McCain being a warmongering cookie-cutter neocohen and that Obama had some decent proposals, such as fucking off from the shitskin sandbox. We all see how he turned out, though.

I voted for him twice too. I'm actually really ashamed. Growing up in a very liberal bubble with liberal parents made it harder for me to get red-pilled, but I console myself in knowing that his election and reelection is what allowed a guy like Trump to get on the ballot instead of cuckservative faggots like Cruz/Jeb.

Exactly if Romney won we'd have 4 years of the same shit that Obama has done while probably having a Democratic congress.

Now trump can roll in with a Republican Congress to boss around like LBJ.

byoutiful digits

Not really
Detroit is dead city, the population is all gone to the outlying regions

if Trump manages to turn MI red this November then he'll go down as a fucking legend.

(Trump dubs)
There will be sooooo many butthurt Dems in Michigan asking for a recount ofv otes, I can already see it. Fuck them all; Michigan will be Trump's turf.

MAKE AMERICA GREAT AGAIN

dubs confirms
Ann Arbor will rage and Ypsilanti will move in to diversify them

Check and self-check.

Fucking Ann Arbor snobs went to Karate Man and the evangelicucks on the western side went to El Rato. At least most of Michigan was solidly TRUMP.

I'm a Canuck living in Windsor, so personally I would've absolutely went.

The difference is that by burning Baltimore and Fergustan, they were still able to hurt profits.
You see, there is no CVS in Detroit. There is absolutely no reason to go to Detroit except to see a Tigers game or eat at Greektown.

In Baltimore and especially LA, there was lots of dollars of damage done. You could torch the whole city of Detroit and they'd be out maybe $1M.

The city is already in a state of disrepair and perpetual bankruptcy. Rioting in Detroit is like flogging a mastodon fossil. Even if they wanted to riot in Detroit, we have the castle doctrine and open carry. LA and Baltimore? Nope.
There are other factors that lead me to believe this, but those are the ones that stick out the most.

The suburbs of Detroit in many areas are nice. I had an aunt who lived in Farmington Hills, a very nice city. Detroit the city is a dumb, Dearborn is kebab central, but keep going down Ford Road and it gets better and more white the closer to M-14 you get.

It'd actually be a net benefit given how long the backlog is to tear down buildings

A lot of people also don't realize how big Detroit actually is either in terms of surface area, which negates the ability of a mob forming and being effective at nigging

So is Donald Trump.

There is maybe a few city blocks of Woodward that might be worth destroying like the Fox Theater or Ford Field or Comerica Park, but honestly… Ask yourself. What could you destroy in Detroit that hasn't already been destroyed many times since 1967?

It is shameful. It is embarrassing. Even now, I still get barraged by unpleasant realizations about the consequences of voting for him. I don't think Romney would have been any better, but still. Bad decisions were made… and they were made by millions.

Well, we woke now, bruh. Better late than never.

All these dubs in this thread. Is this a sign? Is Michigan going to turn red this year?

The Putin meme needs to end. If anything Putin wants Hillary to win, she wants to continue the endless proxy wars which means Russia can continue to sell weapons across the globe

I did in both Obama elections. At least int he primary. I actually voted for that cuck McCain in )*. That was a vote AGAINST Obama, not FOR McCain.

Democrats don't get it, they are finished. Not many people are voting FOR Hillary, theyre voting AGAINST Trump. A vast majority of people are voting FOR Trump as well as AGAINST Hillary.

They're toast, outside of them blatantly rigging the election even more than they already are.

dude, no amount of "gear" is going to protect you from millions of angry niggers trying to rob you. I have a bunker 70 miles from Chicago and im still worried about the nigs getting to us. Your not going to make it in flint unless you have a bunker and 10 men with machine guns/ rocket launchers.

Red with the blood of kikes, niggers, leftists, Democrats, and other assortments of cucks.

08*

You got dubs, so cheer up, user.

HEIL!

No, those dubs verified what I already heavily suspected. In quality threads he manages the gets pretty good.

Kek is with me, that is what I read into the matter. I fucked up a trips worthy post just enough to not get it.

That rally was intense as fuck.

My mom was visiting my grandpa up there at that time. I convinced them to go to it. She used to be for Cruz but has since gone full Trump.

The Dems will learn a painful lesson this November. Don't Mess With The Mitten!

Is this sarcasm or CTR?

faggot.

Michigan is where progressive American urban policies began and where it'll end.

You have to keep in mind, Detroit is just a few decades ahead of many other cities. Pretty much every major urban, racial and industrial policy started there and Detroit is what resulted.

not the person you're replying to, but to be fair Trump is EXTREMELY dangerous if you're a faggot like Lindsey Graham or a Bush or something
maybe that's what they meant?

This, Detroit used to be the wealthiest city in the nation and as such it got to be the testing grounds

tbh, Everything the Lakes touch is rightful Michigan clay

He's probably going to go hard on his "inner cities" narrative in his speech, using Detroit as an example result of Democratic policies.

kek

Hitler dubs confirm Michigan lebensraum.

TRUMP'S INNER CITY TOUR

See Trump around the country in the world's worst ghettos.

The Ultimate Presidential Campaign

Just noticed it was at Cobo, too.

I was thinking… "Where the fuck would Trump even want to speak in Detroit? Not Cobo…"

Yep, it's Cobo. What a fucking shit hole that place is. The goddamn thing might collapse on him. Jesus Christ, Detroit. Get rid of Cobo ffs and put in a real venue. Not a hockey arena… A fucking conference venue.

We mixin' it up, Cowboy.

Detroit? You want me to go to Detroit?

Compton, you want me to go to Compton?

How about Baltimore? Does that sound good?

Has anyone ever been to DC? We'll go there too!

We have to get the black vote, now don't we!

Holy shit Trump is going to call out the niggers.

They renovated Cobo it looks pretty nice now.

Soon when SHTF the Rise of Michigan will begin. Michigan Nationalism is on the rise.

why?

I remember maybe two years ago, they had a car show in there and the fucking roof leaked on some vintage corvettes.

How do you let your city's best venue fall apart like that?

Rhetorical question.

I dunno, I just saved it from a while back.

Best words I've ever heard.

Me and a friend are going, if/when there's a chimp out ill make sure to send photos.

Hopefully he will nuke Chicago once he's in. Nothing of value will be lost

There won't be a chimp out. If there is one things niggers fear more then commitment it's large groups of angry white people.

YES!
NO!
Chicago was built with Michgan wood on Michigan clay we'll decide the fat of Chicago.

Thank Detroit.

You think Black Lives Matter?

You know matters?

America Matters!

Double dubs confirm

It's a non-retarded version of Ohio's flag.

The State flag hell even Detroit's flag would have be better flags.

We Hope For Better Things; It Shall Rise From the Ashes.

YEAR OF THE FIRE MONKEY
And it's also funny that Detroit has an urban legend about a red dwarf that goes around and commits arson. Memes everywhere.

Well Detroit was founded by Catholics in the 1700's.

And French Catholics probably didn't really like merchants too much, I assume.

I expect a lot of (((protesters))) that will need to be thrown out at the very least. Could make things fun if he's on top of his game that day. Hopefully I'll have the time to watch.

Maybe not. (((Protesters))) really don't like being around the niggers they want to help.

intothetrash.jpg

Can't handle a flag that makes sense?

Catholics are basically Jews with Jesus

He did this on purpose.

Double dub combo confirms, MI will go to Trump.

Of course he did. Trump's a fucking meme magician in his own right.

Flint will probably vote R this time.

Has that government bridge been stopped?

YO HOL UP

WE WAS FROGZ

Blue because it's a civil flag

French Catholics know all about the (((revolution))) so no.

We just want to see those niggers getting triggered, uncle Donald.

You dumb niggers. This is not a rally. It says right there on trumps schedule page:

"Mr. Trump will speak at the Detroit Economic Club at the Cobo Center
*Please note that this event is not open to the public.*"

Stop being such dumb ass faggots and lrn 2 raed.

Detroit elected Mike Dugan (pic related) over the nigger candidate. There's some hope for the shithole yet.

delete your fucking account.

I'm afraid I have no idea what you're talking about, but Google suggests heavily that he didn't get to have a good time there.

What happened?

Soros backed protestors shut it down, assaulted a few Trump supporters. In the end Chicago PD told Trump not to show up and he didn't.

Okay, CTR.

but user, niggers ARE Trump supporters.

you are the kike here shlomo, Trump Kosher scum.

*is

He's got a point, though.

I bet you some niggers will vote Trump under the "real nigga" clause, which states that niggers will vote for the "rillest nigga out dere doe." They like Trump's money, his ability to get "da phattest hoes" and of course "errythang dat nigga touches turnt to gold n shit nigga."

Other sensible niggers will vote for him because life was good when daddy had a job at GM and Dearborn wasn't full of sand niggers. I think Trump will surprise with the nog vote, TBH fam.

=LIVE NOW=

=STREAMS:=

DTSE:
youtube.com/watch?v=Y_aXfUet-Hg

GENTLEMAN'S
youtube.com/watch?v=U2e8273S03E

RSB:

Michigander here. I'm doing my damn best to make sure people I know vote Trump, I'm not having any of this Shillary shit up here. I've been hearing a lot more pro-Trump opinions from people I know throughout the state, and my little town is fairly conservative. My family is basically divided down the middle at the moment, but you can probably guess which side is behaving more rationally about this year's election.

MAGA, you magnificent bastards.

This literally has never happened before. Maybe someone got the cables mixed up and they stole Fox 10's feed.

POKEMON GO BTFO

Amen.

Nice trips.

Was in a family-owned market today and one of the old workers was chatting about social security.

He said, "we need a republican to straighten this shit out." I just smiled and said, "make sure you remember that in November."

He said, "Oh I won't forget these past 8 years."

Checking in…
Live steam in case not already posted:

Two Divergent Platforms: Donald Trump’s Main Street -VS- Hillary Clinton’s Wall Street
theconservativetreehouse.com/2016/08/07/two-divergent-platforms-donald-trumps-main-street-vs-hillary-clintons-wall-street/

Anyone thinking Donald Trump is not intensely serious about America-First economics received a massive dose of reality when they realized Donald Trump put reinstatement of Glass-Steagall into the Republican Platform:

We support reinstating the Glass-Steagall Act of 1933 which prohibits commercial banks from engaging in high-risk investment,” said the platform released by the Republican National Committee.

Remnants.

This is a brilliant narrative to use as a vehicle for his policies

Oy vey! You can't bring back a real economy!

HALF OF DETROIT DOES NOT WORK

Niggers hate it when you tell the truth about their violence in Detroit.

Some sheboon chimpin' out

I wonder what it's like outside the venue?

Does it matter? it's an event. shut up. We're gonna have a thread about it. If Donald decided to go to the local homeless camp in NYC and give a speech to a group of bums, there would be a thread about it.

That'd be pretty neat, actually. I've wondered how many homeless people have access to or care about politics? Besides this guy

I imagine the crowd outside looks a little like some of these characteers

Short-circuit intensifies

Too many protestors
FUMIGATE DETROIT

I really, really like this image.

checked
Who invited Correct the Record to Detroit? Who paid for their busfare?

It's probably just Soros-owned BLM agitators

If they'd racially profile, this wouldn't be happening.

Already happened user

Reuters had a tweet out on it almost immediately

This is one of the most if not THE MOST important speech from Trump, Killary and Soros will do whatever they can to diminish it and making people talk about the "protesters" instead of his policies.

Holy shit can you fucking dumbass people stop booing every time there's a protester, it makes it look like you're booing Trump.

HILL SHILLS BTFO

BERNOUTS HAD MORE SPIRIT

WHAT HAPPENED TO THE AUDIO

These (((folks))) feel threatened like never before

In times like these I wish I was an American mobster and could just tail each protestor and have some of them subjected to some serious savagery.

How could they, when the tweet was probably written an hour before the speech even began?

kek

What do the polls say anyway? And yes, I know they're not reliable due to "Shy Trump supporter" syndrome.

longroom.com

We Dindu Nuffin
WE WUZ PRESIDENT

that is why i put "protesters", they are nothing but hired goons and it's obvious.

Stream seams a bit fucky.

PURE COINCIDENCE

It's Detroit. They're doing what they can.

Jesus christ they are definitely trying to damage his most important speech. Paid protestors basically chimping every other minute.

That's how we know we're winning.

They really don't want people going back to work
When the goyim have money in their pockets, they get big ideas

All I hear from Trump is "I want to fix things." Yet retards protest him and everyone I know hate him, this irritates me to no end. I just want things to be better.

any Holla Forumsnicians who have an idea what is happening with the audio? I mean you usually can tell what it roughly is from what It exactly sounds like. Is it a software problem?

I'm not, but to me it sounds like someone is squashing or pressing around at an audio cable.

it skipped at the right time to make it sound like he said "american assholes" a minute ago.
media screwjob?

The (((media)) is going to make the agitators the headline of the speech. Just fucking watch.

it's happening at just the right moments to make Trump sound like he's cussing.

lel

kek
I heard that too

Fox10 has better audio quality

youtube.com/watch?v=3mq5hrUDoYo

oy vey

"Cities" sounded like "Titties"

Bet they still made him say "american assholes"
you cant do that by mistake. I refuse to believe it. He's reading from a typed speech and whoever's fucking with the audio somehow has the transcript.

The transcript is on his website.

Wait they correct for poll sampling bias, right? So no agenda polls with oversampled Dems versus Independens and Republicans?

Yeah they just clean up the polls.

Truly the most infuriating thing about this election is just how moderate Trumps view are.

Yet everyone is under the belief that he's far right extremist.

We will turn back time.

These…"people"… are outside the Cobo Center

Because they don't actually want jobs, or anything else Trump is offering

Why get jobs when you can get gibs?

What wiseguy thought it a good idea to take a crap outside of a Trump convention? The shit is stinking up the streets.

Slamming South Korea
Muh Samsung

Low energy.

haven't we already done that for more than half a century?

So stronk
So brave

WHAT'S IN THE BAG?

But I want cheap smartphones!!! - cried Ben Shapiro in a near meltdown

If you want to see truly what detroit looks like go on google earth and find woodward and 7 mile go down woodward and look down the side streets connecting to it you will get a good idea of what all the homes look like
50 years ago detroit had more privately owned homes than any city on the face of the earth

Or alternatively

Anyone have any details on the remnants? The lying press is describing them all as "well-dressed middle-age women".

or they just want quick and easy cash for "protesting" against without a care for the future.

Literally gibs me dats

>Mr. Clinton you have to answer to women and the girls you fucked on Epstein's plane

The Age of Decadence sucks ass.

wew

But what's in the bag?

Somebody should report that black backpack to SWAT. Get some boys in blue down there to check it out.

Fried chicken, watermelon, and grape drink?

ECH

like anuda shoah!

I sometimes fantasize about running around Detroit with a squad-sized group, wondering how long we'd last.

Ah right I forgot when NASA was big one of its primary enemies was niggers.

wew boy

Just like nature intended.

Whitey on the Moon

Happy to hear him say, "My only interest is the American people." I was wondering if the poll drop made him bitter.

Is that a hot pocket in front of her? did she toss it up the air when the bad man grabbed her?

The poll drop isnt real.

Lots of off topic (((concern))) ITT

This. The (((polls))) are meant to demoralize and deceive.

FOX 10 Phoenix a shit

I don't know why they do this shit. They'd have all the viewers if they'd just fuck off and let Trump talk.

Here have a couple in return, user

This just makes me want a picture of Trump running Hillary over with a zamboni.

M8 I could write you a poll where Trump has fallen to 1% approval rating and it would mean about as much as these fake ass polls the media shits out. At this point none of his voters give a flying fuck about some trumped hue up claims and "hot news" that are going around seemingly not in Trumps favor.

I don't know how to feel about this.

That despite all else, our emperor was once a man.

Looks like Trump knows that feel

This is really damn wonkish for Trump.

oh no…..

It's exactly what they tried with Rubio's (((8 point jump))) on voting day in Iowa, only to be BTFO by Christie in the New Hampshire debate

He's a big guy. No homo.

Throwing Ivanka & Melania out there triggers the cognitive dissonance in the shitlibs

Ivanka is a shitlib and a Jew

You are now aware that if this many disrupters interrupted Hillary Rodham Clinton during a speech, she'd be comatose on stage

If Trump actually manages to rebuild Detroit without crime I would be very impressed.

Fuck off Kyle Hunt, Sinead, or whoever

She locks up and seizes to the point her handlers have to rush out on stage to put her back into her safe space.

God, I cannot wait till the debates.

she's a waddling stereotype

More like eyes wide and jaw dropped until her negro medic injects more drugs and the SS drags the protesters out by force as fast as they can. After she makes a tangential quip about them and Trump that's barely a sentence/

AMERICANISM, NOT GLOBALISM, WILL BE OUR NEW CREDO

This is getting fash af.

AMERICANISM NOT GLOBALISM

AMERICANISM NOT GLOBALISM
YES
YES
YES

she is beautiful i give you that, but you cannot deny that she is a shitlib Jew user, her speech made it obvious.

Meanwhile the rest of the gOP is like "America first means Israel last!!!!"

Ivanka isn't a shitlib jew.

That was easy.

here we go with this shit again

It's Amerikanischer Stahl my Burger friend

And Americans are like "Yeah, so?"

Are they trying to distract or bait Trump into another stupid question? I think the latter

oh Reuters

Top kek user. Scary thoughts tho.

Bomb boy had a lawyer/court lawsuit thing today. They talked about muh racism and I quote, "Money is the only form of justice" in the USA.

Daily reminder they are quite literally the Jews retarded cousins

Yeah, that's the real quote. Mine was close.

His speech seems to be getting better, IMHO.

More substance.

archive.is/EKxE0

how unexpected

So you are a Ivanka fanboy Jew lover who denies Reality, that's sad.

exactly

If it weren't for the fact that my town is built on logs buried in mud, having a skyscraper would be pretty darn cool.

JUSTICE = MONEY
Oh joy! It seems they are acclimated to Weimarica already!

I thought this piece of shit moved to Qatar?

Right, my plan is either to team up with some bros, or flee with my gear. I'm could be /comfy/ in the woods or relocate up north.

MY LATEST INVENTION IS A CLOCK

As long as Trump doesn't comment on it, we'll be fine. It has nothing to do with him, so I don't think that he would.

And that's after the thousands of dollars of goodies he received from (((tech))) companies, and hundreds of thousands in scholarship funding to top tier schools like MIT.

There's really not that much of a difference between mudslimes and kikes.

Hillary and Trump are within the margin of error of each other. Lots of people have a hateboner against Trump but it's the simple reality.

Spread these around LIKE WILDFIRE

Jewtube link for redpilling convenience: youtube.com/watch?v=sSK9AnXrdKs

Gotta protect that narrative

I hate this demoralization propaganda. It's the exact shit these Kikes did under the Soviets, browbeat you for recognizing your senses.

2+2 IS NOT 5 AND THAT IS NOT A FUCKING CLOCK.

REMINDER THAT HILLARY SUPPORTER (((MARK CUBAN))) BLEW THE LID ON THIS HOAX LIVE ON BILL MAHER

What the fuck? This is such a bizarre world.

insidious, weaponized "muh feels"

After he went on an all expenses paid world Tour?

but that would hurt their precious persecution complex.

How can anyone possibly argue with anything he's saying in this speech?

Need mo money for them clocks Inshallah.

The audacity of these niggers

The memes Jack!

Muslims have got to stick together, user.

CIA CANDIDATE RUNNING AGAINST TRUMP

That text is well thought out.

From one scammer to another…

what's more, in IT, you'll have one job opening and a dozen different recruiters post the job, changing the wording slightly so that people won't notice. I've seen a full page on tech job sites get filled up with ads for a single position.

He hasn't even filed FEC papers as of 9am this morning

sorry, back on topic. Good speech, expect the globalists to wring a lot of hands tonight

How do you get a nigger to chimp out spontaneously?

Promise them a job.

It's just another manufactured media event: best to view election as Trump vs. current power structure (intelligence agencies, academia, Jews and their legislators).

I almost voted for Romney until the 2nd debate & watching Paul Ryan get AMOG'd by geriatric frat boy, Joe Biden

Unfortunately IIRC he had to go to Canada to get a ice cooling engineer that actually knew what the fuck they were doing as well.

I'll be ecstatic when Ryan gets replaced by anyone with a set of balls.

He skips leg day.

ugg by that description it sounds like (((code pink)))

It did sound like middle-aged women from the voices I heard.

Probably some Ferndale Fymynyst Club planned this shit.

I don't mind if there are threads on it. I want every single fucking thread on everything Trump does. But your brick of a brain is missing the point.

He got bored and the fucker decided he wants to come back.

Trump will challenge Hillary to a stair climbing event.

Nice digits.

And what did I miss?

Is Ryan single, because only a college douchebag would post pictures of himself lifting weights hoping to impress chicks.

Ask him a simple question

DID YOU MAKE THE CLOCK?
If he claims he did, then simply disassemble the factory made clock he used and put it into a similar box and show the jury.

It would have been far too hilarious.

I'm stunned they thought that line could work. They're so far up their own asses they've forgotten that they're not supposed to let the public know what they're really trying to do.

Whoever wrote that serious put effort into it.

KEK BE PRAISED!