So Riddler and Penguin are gonna be faggots now?

So Riddler and Penguin are gonna be faggots now?

Fucking hell, I hate this show. I just hope they don't pull any of the cancer from it and put it into comics, like Marvel is doing with their stuff. The last thing I need is faggot supervillains and Jada Pinkett Smith in my Batman comics.

I'm wouldn't be surprise if Gotham goes full Bioware and make everyone bisexual. Every female character is already bi.

What worse. He doesn't even behave like the riddler. He acts more like a nerdy joker. At least the penguin still acts like the penguin in Gotham.

As much as I hate geekvolution. They were right about Gotham being edgy Batman 66 without any self awareness.

I'd argue the opposite, the Riddler actually feels like the Riddler, Penguin just feels like some whiny manchild playacting at being a crime lord. And fuck me, they found a way to keep dragging out his mommy issues further, even though the cancer that was his mom got shish-kebabed almost a season ago.

and for some reason he hasn't even tried to kill Tabitha, despite being mad enough about it to take out Theo Galavan TWICE, even though Tabitha was the one who threw a knife in his mother's back - and without Galavan giving the order, but of her own volition. Instead she's now Barbara's lesbian BFF/Butch's sorta-kinda love interest, when she should be six feet below

i so wish batman 66 had never happened

it set back comic books for decades

Hot.

I agree with you. But I don't like how he gets physically violent. Stabbing people to death and dismembering his girlfriend seems out of character for riddler.

Wait. They actually made them gay or not?

Not yet, but they are edging awfully close to it.

Seriously, latest episode might as well have had them kiss and there would've been no difference, that's how fucking gay it was.

What made the seen funny. Was the actor for the penguin looked legitimately uncomfortable. Like he wasn't aware of the gay shipping until it's too late

I dunno… usually I hate shit like that but Penguin and Riddler are the only reason I watch this.

Puts a smile on my face whenever they do something sinister or backstab each other.
Especially when Penguin got mayor. I can relate.

Because he isn't the Riddler yet.

They both look kinda uncomfortable.

And Penguin's actor is gay too, so it's doubly hilarious.

Tumblr snowflake gay, Milo gay or classical gay liberace gay?

Did fox blackmailed them to do sex acts on underage boys on camera or something?

Don't-really-care-to-flaunt-it gay.

He doesn't mention it in anything and keeps his life private as far as I know. In fact, him being gay came out as an accident, but he was fairly cool about it.

Maybe it was supposed to be like that, considering both of them are hardcore virgins.

Nygma got with that whatsherface nerd chick, though, so he probably got laid at some point.

Damn, that's a nice bathrobe. I want one like that.

'Whiny manchild playacting at being a crime lord' is kind of a lot of depictions of the Penguin, though.

The Riddler's always been tricky to characterise, IIRC he was a Joker knockoff for years already.

Micheal Scofield gay

Then why are you watching it?

I just watch because muh waifu

Who actually watches this show? I never see 4chan or Holla Forums really discuss it unless there's shit like in OP causing a shitstorm. I looked at the gotham subreddit and it's dead as fuck too.

Where are her tits?

She ain't got none. A shame because, if it weren't for lack of tits, she'd look kind of like a young Michelle Pfeiffer

Your waifu is a twelve year old boy?

They're going to be kicking off a new arc in Batgirl next year called 'the Son of Penguin.' If those two characters do wind up making the jump, maybe making them the sons of the existing Riddler and Penguin is how they'll do it?

They already made Penguin a pretty boy in the Batman Telltale games. I don't know what to expect.

Penguin having a literal son? As if.

Henry Kissinger fucked Jill St. John.

"Power is the ultimate aphrodisiac"

Kissinger is my favorite IRL supervillain.

Milo is the definition of snowflake gay

I don't. I stopped watching it after season 2 brought back Fish Mooney, but then all this Penguin and Riddler gay shit popped up on the Internet, and I took another look at season 3.

Boy, do I regret it now. Three hours of my life I'll never get back.

You deserve everything that these kikes spew out and consider entertainment

Is it called "The Batman Show"?
No. It's called Gotham.

As long as the fucking city is Gotham, you get what the title tells you.
Also, read some "Year One", faggot. Or the comic "Joker".

I don't even know if Penguin's characterization is accurate, but I can tell you he's the best part of the show. At least he was when I stopped watching.

I've never liked "actually crazy" Riddler. I always liked it when he was he was the one villain that would only rob and steal, treating it entirely as a game with Batman. I'm reminded of some older comic with an old, retired, Riddler lamenting that the villains these days are all murderous, unlike "the good old days."

Agreed, Criminal Genius Riddler best Riddler, at the very least just make him OCD as opposed to violent schizoid like the rest of Batman villains. If they wanted someone unhinged but still has technical know how they should have had Titch or someone else come in, though I guess it'd be hard to explain the Mad Hatter wanting to fucko someone far from Alice.

The show's title doesn't change its inherent pointlessness

Except that none of the villains except Penguin and Freeze should be as old as they are, faggotron.

Then shut the fuck up and don't watch it, instead of talking shit in this thread.

Especially when you lack the knowledge about it to discuss here.

Does it hurt your widdle fee-fees when someone points out that the show is utter trash?

At least the villains are gay. Telling viewers only bad people take it up the ass.

Didn't Renee Montoya try to ladycuck James Gordon?

Yeah, she was doing drugs and lezzing it up with Barbara

But penguin has a long history of fucking hookers dressed as the birds of prey.

I didn't like it any better, I think it was kinda out of place, those two looked more like partners in crime that kinda understood one another in some ways.

Really? That's kinda awesome.
Reminds me of Red Skull cosplaying as the Avengers he killed.

I was kinda expecting this, to be honest. I mean, the actor's an actual fag, and the show desperately needed a gimmick to keep fangirls glued to the screen, might as well take a character that nobody really gives two shits about, and turn him homo.

though TBH, I was half-expecting Bullock to get that treatment towards Gordon

Are the ratings really that bad?

wow, he sure is quirky. Didn't they also try and make the Joker into a chick or something?

What's makes it more awesome. Gail Simone attempted to use this to demonized penguin. But it made him look like a bigger pimp.

Yep. And a possible Joker virus too

Speak for yourself, faggot.

Speak for yourself.

… it's funny how the DC tv shows are as bad as the Marvel Comics.

Didn't see that much tumblr-shit of him.

Actually, I think it fits this version of Penguin. Lost his mother, doesn't have an obsession anymore, killed his fake relatives, now he clings to anyone.

Edwards new girlfriend will cause the whole situation to blow up and Penguin will end up as an asexual freak.
I never believed Penguin to have a sexuality. Sure he had dates which didn't work out, but man, that shit he did in Batman Returns was just weird.

Gotham of popular enough to retcon penguin into a homo is it?

Not Gotham of apart of the arrowverse. Arrowverse does less random progressive pandering. But they do more a stupid shit with time traveling and pointless fan service.

If you think the Joker virus is dumb. There hints the Joker might be a demon in this universe.

And finally:

Sounds more plausible than the Joker being 400 years old and always hiding his actual fighting skills until the final battle.

The Penguin was straight and a womanizer. That's an aspect that makes sense. If he's able to con Batman, conning his way into a woman's pants should be nothing.

back to halfchan's Holla Forums with you redwood.

Thats why I think those are way worse than Gotham. Gotham is cheesy, yes.
But that time travel/ timeline bullshit annoys me so hard.

And I can't take Flash seriously anyway, considering most people only fucking know him from the Bazinga shirt.
Overall, whatever Big Bang Theory mentions becomes casual cancer to me in an instant.
If Facebook sluts know Flash now, there is no hope for the world.

The world where playing Pokemon makes you sexy.

Where the fuck did I defend anything?
Why are you faggots too retarded to read?!

Oh I forgot, you're Americunts. You read shit into anything. Trump says "Hello" - "HOLY SHIT THAT MAN IS A GENIUS!" Terrorist attack in Europe - "HOLY SHIT WHAT A CUCK PLACE… where was France again?! Oh I dunno, where is my gluten free Starbucks coffee and self-made social issues created from boredom?!"

Martha Joker is the only good female joker.

Joker's Daughter was just a chick who found his face and wore it.

Gotham also hinting that Thomas Wayne was Batman before Bruce Wayne.

There's pre-crises canon that supports it, but not in the way the show wants.

I don't think they are hinting that Thomas Wayne was Batman, I think they are hinting that Thomas Wayne was trying to unfuck his company before it got fucked by the Government for the shit they pull.

I hate being old.

That's the elseworlds comic where Batgirl and Robin were around before Batman, right?

Oh shit so that's what Barbara is loosely originating from in the show.

Minus the idiotic overacting.

Yeah, that premise is so idiotic that I hated it once the first pics appeared online.
She also looks stupid, while Martha Joker is terrifying at times. Also, props for Martha having Gordon shoot a little girl and then killing him. The edge!