RIP

RIP Ariana Grande 1993-2017

Ariana farewell tribute thread

Other urls found in this thread:

ccluster.com/teens
thereligionofpeace.com/attacks/attacks.aspx?Yr=Last30
airwars.org/coalitioncivcas2017apr/
telegraph.co.uk/news/2017/03/22/30-displaced-people-killed-air-strike-isil-held-raqqa-hits-shelter/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

literally who?

ugly coalburning fetal alcohol syndrome looking cunt

worthless illuminati mind control slave fuckmeat

but this video is one of the hottest I've heard in a while yo

Post more pics of this Slut, for research.

Post nudes.

Hau ab, Hans

She didn't die thou

source?

Who? Text related was the first thing that popped up from Google.

Comedy Gold.

link full:

ccluster.com/teens

fuck off

have a couple but pretty sure they're all fakes

I can't even tell what race she is

gross

are u really from italy?

pic related is the true italian

fuck off

t. moortugal

The weak should fear the strong

please let the shooter be white please let the shooter be white please let the shooter be white please let the shooter be white please let the shooter be white please let the shooter be white please let the shooter be white please let the shooter be white please let the shooter be white please let the shooter be white please let the shooter be white please let the shooter be white please let the shooter be white please let the shooter be white please let the shooter be white please let the shooter be white please let the shooter be white please let the shooter be white please let the shooter be white please let the shooter be white please let the shooter be white please let the shooter be white please let the shooter be white please let the shooter be white please let the shooter be white please let the shooter be white please let the shooter be white please let the shooter be white please let the shooter be white please let the shooter be white please let the shooter be white please let the shooter be white please let the shooter be white please let the shooter be white please let the shooter be white please let the shooter be white please let the shooter be white please let the shooter be white please let the shooter be white please let the shooter be white please let the shooter be white please let the shooter be white please let the shooter be white please let the shooter be white please let the shooter be white please let the shooter be white please let the shooter be white please let the shooter be white please let the shooter be white please let the shooter be white please let the shooter be white please let the shooter be white please let the shooter be white please let the shooter be white please let the shooter be white please let the shooter be white please let the shooter be white please let the shooter be white please let the shooter be white please let the shooter be white please let the shooter be white please let the shooter be white please let the shooter be white please let the shooter be white please let the shooter be white please let the shooter be white please let the shooter be white please let the shooter be white please let the shooter be white please let the shooter be white please let the shooter be white please let the shooter be white please let the shooter be white please let the shooter be white please let the shooter be white please let the shooter be white please let the shooter be white please let the shooter be white please let the shooter be white please let the shooter be white please let the shooter be white please let the shooter be white please let the shooter be white please let the shooter be white please let the shooter be white please let the shooter be white please let the shooter be white please let the shooter be white please let the shooter be white please let the shooter be white

Who is this seamen demon?

Looks Sicilian to me.
The niggers of Italy.

WE WUZ
E

W
U
Z

HOLY SHIT

Is that really a Sicilian?
That really looks like a light woman in India, tbh

HE CANT KEEP GETTING AWAY WITH IT

There was a lot of intermingling with the native population and mudshits back in the day.

I realize that with the given tragedy this is probably an inappropriate time to mention that I wouldn't mind seeing her take a dump, so I won't say it. I'll save it for a rainy day.

I'd breed her

if the bomber was Muslim:
This proves that the entire religion of Islam is a problem and we should consider treating a billion people differently under the law.

If the bomber was white:
This was a senseless tragedy with no broader implications, committed by a likely mentally troubled individual who represents nobody and nothing besides himself.

heil Stalin!

During the last 30 days, there were 142 Islamic attacks in 22 countries, in which 914 people were killed and 714 injured.
thereligionofpeace.com/attacks/attacks.aspx?Yr=Last30

Well, I guess gone are the days when we hear songs about her getting boned so hard she's walking side to side. How long till she starts singing the sappy stuff about the meaning of life and shit Holla Forums?

Did she really died?

i hope she died

she burnt so much coal it permanently damaged the ozone

I'll never understand you people; why the fuck do you care who she's fucking? all that matters is you aren't.

During last month, Christian attacks in killed over 1,600 people.
airwars.org/coalitioncivcas2017apr/

Stay mad

well, who do you think's droppin bombs out of airplanes over there, Buddhists?

Wait what type of Christians though? Apologists, Eastern Orthodox, Lutherans, Calvinists, Catholics, Anabaptists (sub group: Mennonites), Puritans (sub group: Episcopal Puritan, Presbyterian Puritan, or Separatist Puritan) Quaker, Baptists, Methodism, Arminianism, Evangelical, Pentecostal, Non-denominational?

Biblical passages/Genesis: Genesis 4:15 = Came from Caine, Journal of Discourses 7:290, Genesis 9:25 Noah and the Curse of Ham Noah gets drunk and comes into a disgraced state Ham (father of Canaan) played pranked and then gets cursed, Genesis 47:15-25, Exodus 20:17 (the Ten Commandments!); Leviticus 25:44-46 (slaves purchased); Abraham and patriarchs had slaves; silence of Jesus, heal slaves but never freed them; no voiced no criticism; he healed slaves, didn’t free them, Ephesians 6:5, Colossians 3:22; Onesimus returned to Philemon, his owner; I Timothy 6:1-5. Here are my notes for why all jews and niggers are going to hell. You're welcome niggers

Fight me

Guy…I'm being rational here. Lets debate on why all radical Islamist, Jews and niggers need to die

We aren't yelling "Praise God!" and then blowing up schools you fucking mudslime!

telegraph.co.uk/news/2017/03/22/30-displaced-people-killed-air-strike-isil-held-raqqa-hits-shelter/

No word on what the bombers were yelling when they blew up the school

“We will carpet-bomb them into oblivion. I don’t know if sand can glow in the dark, but we’re going to find out!” - Ted Cruz

carpet bomb (v): to drop large numbers of bombs so as to cause uniform devastation over (a given area)

damn, shes the bomb

Muslims must be kept in their own country to avoid damaging other regions of the world.

GODDAMNIT
You have no idea how hard I facepalmed when I read that Ariana got away unharmed

Also, just 22 dead at a concert of thousands? Dude could have killed hundreds if he had done it right.

The main reason most terrorist attacks are pretty weak is terrorists tend to be incompetent. If they planted a firebomb at each exit they could have got the vast majority.

Mudslimes aren't very smart. Only reason they are taking over EU is cause of jewish support and their large numbers.

EXCTLY MY THOUGHTS! hahahaha
what an amateur! hahaha WHY DIDNT HE KILL MORE CHILDREN AND THAT SINGER I DONT LIKE?!!!!! LOSERR!!

also HITLER DID NOTHING WRONG hahahaha
GAS THE JEWS, amirite? hahaha amirite bois?!

BURN NIGGERS hahahahha

I agree. Look at European terrorists and we see a different picture. Anders Breivik, over 70 dead, bombed the parliament as a fucking DECOY before posing as a cop and killing a bunch of people. Nigger spent over a year preparing that shit. Muslim terrorists just get a stroke of luck now and then.

Wew lad, nice post. Well writeten I rate 9/11 (le ebin youtoob joke)

Killing soldiers is the same as killing civilians? Noted.

Deliberately misinterpreting people's words is the same as arguing a well-thought out point? Duly noted

Guys I found stockholm syndrome user

Did you actually go to that site he linked or do you always start clutching at straws without knowledge of the subject matter?

guess I'm the only one who wants to see that ass in action.

The only good spic is a dead spic