/newsplus/

I know many people here think Jim is a bad guy who wants to destroy to the site but hear me for a second. /n/ was being derailed daily by india threads. Freech shills were spamming the silly cumskin meme. He has banned both so far >>>b/6068426

maybe /newsplus/ and Holla Forums can be allies?

Other urls found in this thread:

16chan.nl/*/catalog
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

I dont care and I only come to post about politics and make fun of brown people not internet drama

fuck my eyesight
>>>Holla Forums6068426

Fuck off and die

schlomo pls

I expect you to die, Mr. Bond

can't only hotpockets make threads or some gay shit?
no racial slur against white people will ever catch on because everyone knows whites are better than every other race. it's laughable.

You can signup. Everyone can be a reporter.

Just quoting,
==
Answer the questions and send an email to [email protected]/* */ then in a short time, you can be sharing breaking news with the community.
1. How long have you been using imageboards and which?
2. How have you been using Holla Forums's news boards? How do you think a news board should be like?
3. What kind of content do you want to contribute to >>>/newsplus/?
4. Would you be willing to take on a new name that is not associated with your prior online handles for the sake of anonymity?
==

Sounds like you just want to advertise your board and are sweating because it has a tainted reputation.

exactly, newsplus doesn't even hit my radar, I don't even know what the fuck it is, u don't care to know either. Jim's alright. Meh to your Internet drama, mate I have a full time job, no time to check in to extra shit, I love pol and maybe tech from time to time

I could care less seeing as /n/ was created for the sole purpose of bleeding Holla Forums traffic that's the whole reason they left it up on in the header with /meta/ and /operate/ even after they removed the top 20 boards. Also the needing a account to post is fucking cancer this is even more bending over backwards then for redditors then /fatpeoplehate/

gayer than aids

I'm sick of this board's russian shills and the brit's constant harris worship

if we all post there, we can improve it, it would be like an extra board for us.

So that you plan lol

Cause Holla Forums to migrate to /n/. Well it's not going to work because you overlooked one important fact: you're a gay retard

Fuck off.

I'm just a regular user like you and I thought I share my thought. I signed up and I post every day, I never had a problem so far.

No one should migrate. We can post at both boards. There's no plan. It's merely a suggestion.

I've been constantly trying to get Spain/pol/ bumped but the other anons are either too lazy or we don't have a lot of spaniards here, shame really

If you post news from spain more spaniards would come to Holla Forums and Holla Forums.

How do you do fellow Pollack?
XD
XD

FUCKING TURN ON CNN
TANKS IN 30 MINUTES

what?

o i am laffin

You didn't explain why the rules are shit. You did not explain why the vetting process is shit. You did not explain why we even need that board in the first place. The fact that some random board RAN BY JIM'S SON, is giving so much special visibility, attention and billing is disturbing in itself. Now he seeks to create his own special little club on his own special little board after disposing of the older one in the most controversial manner possible.

Stop shilling your board. You are just looking for more people for your shit board and trying to wash over the bullshit Codemonkey pulled in setting things up. Go away. I feel as if I am talking t the human equivalent of Rato.

(((CNN)))>>7057255
/thread

what? their ratings?

fwiw, I like /newsplus/, but keep that format out of Holla Forums, Jimmy

The India and Crab shitposting was actually funny though. Board culture is something to cultivate, not stifle.

Jim should be kicked in the balls until he dies.

No. Fuck off now. Take your pedoshit picture with you.
>>>/israel/

Sounds like a good idea. I've just applied.

My waifu

I think the quality here would go up if we only post discussions and leave the news to /newsplus/.

Who gives a shit

Everyone knew the cumskin meme was forced as fuck, it didn't hold any traction.

Holla Forums is where I actually go to read the news

/news/ was where I went to get a laugh, and India threads were a consistent source of it.

/newsplus/ can go fuck itself

NO

JIM IS A JEWISH KIKE FOR FUCKS SAKE

What the fuck am I reading here?

Jim=Jeshua?

Jim = James Arthur Watkins

This is that faggot josh who couldn't do shit without being hopped up on bennies right?

Next did not work because of Hotwheels' shit code, it is perfect now and even has a overboard catalog

just try 1 post m80
16chan.nl/*/catalog

It's the only FOSS imageboard that is alive and has no pedoshits.
Josh is not 16chan, there is only 2 main global rules nothing illegal and no spam. It is hosted in Romania.

And still nobody wants to deal with Moon

I said, Josh is not 16chan. boards are ruled by their own respective owners and volunteers.

just give me 5 reasons why he and/or next is bad.

there are german scat sites operating over tor that are faster than 16chan.

Might work for a bunker but with those sort of speeds with minimal users online, don't hold your breath for any sort of exodus/migration

Kill yourself, kiwi sperg. No one is going to trust some faggot who is a bigger cow than CWC to run a chan.

this shit is hilarious, i'm sure people will flock there with no pol or k, the best kind of faggots too, ones who are scared by words and pictures of guns.

sounds like it will be a great place
sarcasm if you didn't get it

wew

the servers will be upgraded soon

FFS JOSH IS NOT 16CHAN, HE ONLY IMPLEMENTS 2 GLOBAL RULES NO CP AND NO SPAM, THAT IS IT.

Here are you options for an admin
-Jimbo: Datamining kike who sells your user data for money
-Joshy: kiwi farms autist who believes in freedom of speech and imageboard culture
-Potion: pedoshit who believes in freedom of speech and imageboard culture
-odditime: leftist SJW Long Live Holla Forums!

4chan legacy board names are not allowed there because of autism.
there is Librechan which allows legacy boardnames but that is mostly populated by pedos currently and endchan is dead.
8ch.pl is also dead and the software is unmaintained buggy.

there is a wordfilter here, what happened.

rule_cuck is filtered to Long Live Holla Forums!

cuck
works fine for me.

No, I mean the word rule cuck (with out the space)

rule cuck
Long Live Holla Forums!

and here we go with the stupid ruleshit, shitting on 3 solid, decades established groups because they use the same moniker in different spaces.
Fuck off Mussolini, i'm not going to be held ransom when you flip and have a power trip

go and eat a whole bottle of benzos faggot, I would rather revert to phpbb before using this crypto commie site.

At least i know jim is a jew and can take measures to counteract his actions.
You are more than likely to flip the fuck out an nuke the entire site.

literally PHPBB

You make pedo sound like a dirty word

kcucelur

I think you mean right wing news about puppies and which pets are the top ten best.

jim's ok.

Wtf I love Jim now

bump

/n/ was a dumb idea in the first place, it was only created because hotwheels wanted his own personal Holla Forums.
Watching the india/crab/propane shitposting was a million times better than reading shitty inconsequential news articles which you would be better off getting from an actual news site.

hownew.ru