Gee I wonder what could it be

I wonder if it's about making 20 more Star Wars movies hmmmm

Actually it's most likely the 4K release.

I hope it's a proper remaster of the original trilogy but I know it won't happen since Fox owns it.

that's too small scale for an advert like this.

There already is one

The one made by the old autistic pottery artist?

It's either that or something to do with the theme park.

and making 20 more movies

InB4 it's more shitty Funko Pop figures

They announced that years ago.

20 more movies

Bob Kikeger already said there'll be movies as long as there's demand for it.

and they need to announce them

4K re-release of the original three's theatrical releases.

not happening, forget about original releases, they don't exist for Jewsney

No, just ep4 has a 4k version.

Not until next year at the earliest.

right now

God I wish. I can't believe I've become so sick of Star Wars. The same people who used to mock this are now exclusively the audience.

george lucas will kill himself live after announcing the first 6 movies are non-canon.

Same here. I used to like the SW universe, the sense of adventure, the characters, the visuals, the music, now I'm sick of the new stuff that they're shitting every year.
The whole originality of these movies has become normality.
It's the exact same feeling that I get when I hear about the new Marvel movies, all I see is different characters but the exact same writing, editing, music, filters/post-production.

John They expect three of you in the wreckage Landis said a couple of years ago that (((Disney))) was interested in the theatrical releases of the OT.

And James Cameron said he loved Genysis. (((They))) will say whatever the public wants to hear. In reality they care only about their NuWars. Old Star Wars is bigoted racist misogynist. Slave Leia UGH

REMINDER

Do not buy the theatrical version of the OT if (((Disney))) releases them, they don't deserve your money

I honestly respect the marvel movies more at this point. At least they aren't really raping anything. I mean marvel comics already raped the source material themselves.

Dubs of truth

This

If you buy at all, buy as third party as you can possibly get. Otherwise pirate everything.

Who the fuck does that

Oy vey, you thief! This is annudah shoah!

Disney is offering to sell the rights after they finish episode 9, and Adam Sandler proceeds to buy it for three cents, and actually does a better job than Disney did.

kekh

The theatrical versions on bluray would pretty much print money so they're interested, they can't release the restored OT due to legal issues however. Fox has the right to the distribution rights to the original saga aka the Lucas kinoverse until 2020 and even after that they retain the rights of ANH forever due to funding the film way back.

Oh yeah, all those millennial who have never seen the OT and don't give a flying fuck about it would just queue for it. Give me a break, nobody but 35+ gives a fuck about the OT and their market is insignificant in comparison to those that Disney is targeting.

The underage redditors and various fake nerds would love it. Disney want the Big Bang Theory fanbase and those fucks would pay a premium for the inferior theatrical versions.

I guarantee disney will do some ultimate jewry to either convince fox to let go of episode 4 or give 5 and 6 early, maybe even both. Since we know a 4K restoration exists, the only way it would get sold is if disney splits profits, which it has no intention of doing.

I wonder if dedicate anything to the memory of Wilfred Brimley, the diabetus and Quaker Oats guy?

Don't you dard meme diabeetus man into the grave.

You haven't been around in mid 00s then. We're immune to this shit by now.

remake of the PT

OT is too "sacred" but they could get away with re-writing the prequels, kino would die to thunderous applause

they don't need to remake it, they just need the assembly cuts to edit and improve the PT. TPM's rough cut was originally 5 fucking hours, AOTC and ROTS both have cuts over 3 hours. there's plenty of footage (would need finishing) to throw in and take out unimportant cringe parts.

Jar-Jar

re-dub the voice, if possible redesign the gungans, cut out the stupid dialogue.

i'd always thought jar jar would work if the gungans were already a low pop species from battles with the naboo, and that the gungans having the field battle basically meant wiping themselves out.

"Uh, guys? We fucked up hard. All products going forward will comply to Legends canon."

Never gonna happen, but wouldn't it be nice?

so everything
Might as well just remake the movie.

you can't stop it, user

you can't stop diabeetus

I bet the announcement is a reboot of the original trilogy with hipsters, jews, and more cultural marxism than you can shake a stick at.

watch the phantom edit, it removes enough cringe.

It's called Force Awakens

it's a pretty shit edit