Get Ready For The Fur To Fly With The A.G. Criminalizing Free Speech

OBAMA’S ATTORNEY GENERAL PROMISES TO CRIMINALIZE SPEECH

Says “violent” language directed at Muslims unacceptable

Attorney General Loretta Lynch said Thursday at the Muslim Advocate’s 10th anniversary dinner she will take aggressive action against the “incredibly disturbing rise of anti-Muslim rhetoric.”
She told the group “we stand with you” and promised the Justice Department will protect Muslims from “violence” and discrimination.
“When we talk about the First Amendment we [must] make it clear that actions predicated on violent talk are not American,” said Lynch. “They are not who we are, they are not what we do, and they will be prosecuted.”
Lynch did not clarify what “actions predicated on violent talk” means and did not draw a line between constitutionally protected free speech and violence. She also did not pinpoint individuals or groups she believes participate in “violent talk.”

Judge Andrew P. Napolitano notes “the willingness alone to use violence is not criminal; it is only the actual use of violence that is. Thus, it is the manifestation of hatred as lawless violence that may be prosecuted, but the manifestation of hatred as a unifying idea is protected and may not be prosecuted.”
The First Amendment “absolutely bars the government from interference with a person’s thoughts or associations” prior to any violent activity.
Lynch’s grandstanding before a Muslim group reveals the Justice Department and the Obama administration are promoting the so-called social justice agenda at the expense of the Constitution and the First Amendment.
It also underscores the collectivist idea that government has the authority—enforced by its monopoly of coercion and violence—to protect the rights of preferred groups at the expense of the rights of the individual.

infowars.com/obamas-attorney-general-promises-to-criminalize-speech/

youtube.com/watch?v=999NuVGiBIs

why don't niggers understand that language is by definition non-violent?

I WANT TO [HUG] ALL MUSLIMS.

TAKE THEIR WOMEN AND [WINK] THEIR THROATS OUT.

THEIR CHILDREN WILL [PUPPIES] UNTIL YOU NEED DENTAL RECORDS TO IDENTIFY THEM.

Well that does it. After me and the (future) wife get back from Disney I'm going to try to coordinate Holla Forums propaganda in my state. Thanks Obama.

FUCK YOU NIGGER THIS IS SIX MONTHS OLD

Unless you have some new updates, stop posting dated shit, we have real work to do here, getting Trump elected and conditioning the white public for RaHoWa.

THis back from december, faggot. Unless this bitch is pushing for it again, leave this shit in the archives.

they will die for their crimes. believe.

Our society used to have defensive memes to protect agains this kind of thought.

Sticks and stones may break my bones, but words will never hurt me.

Can anybody think of others?

Huh that's a bit odd don't you think? Also,

It's a religion of peace all right. If you don't surrender peacefully they kill you.

KInda like how Jonestein is taking aggressive action against "incredibly disturbing rise of anti-Semitc rhetoric"?

BUT WORDS CAN HURT ME TOO

I felt sick in the stomach, no wonder we are being subjected to a world full of whinging pussies.

I've come to the realization that the only way to counter someone who is hysterical because words hurt them is to physically maim them to provide some perspective.

Jesus fucking christ.

That is genuinely nauseating. Can our society be saved? I think we need a long war with countless civilian casualties, at least. Fucking hell.

Well civilization was nice while it lasted.

So the AG either doesn't understand the Constitution or thinks it's wrong. Someone should remind that fucking nigger that the USA is a Republic.

Your post is like a nice pair of panties on a beautiful women; revealing, teasing, leading, but not completely bare "letting it all hang out".

I ask them that every time they get offended by shit I say.
"What do you think hurts worse? A bat to the head, or some vibrations of gases that only effect you if you let them"… I never get a response.

Well, you struck first. We warned you about this.

worse than that, she(like the rest of the faggots) swore an oath to defend it, so it's treason

then

Because they only understand violence.

I'm worried the Supreme Court will let this nigger get away with this.