Its tomorrow

"Hi, Elliot Rodger here. Well, this is my last video. It all has to come to this. Tomorrow is the day of retribution, the day I will have my revenge against humanity, against all of you.

"For the last eight years of my life, since I hit puberty, I've been forced to endure an existence of loneliness, rejection and unfulfilled desires, all because girls have never been attracted to me. Girls gave their affection and sex and love to other men, never to me.

"I'm 22 years old and still a virgin, never even kissed a girl. And through college, 2 1/2 years, more than that actually, I'm still a virgin. It has been very torturous.

"College is the time when everyone experiences those things such as sex and fun and pleasure. In those years I've had to rot in loneliness, it's not fair.

You girls have never been attracted to me i don't know why you girls aren't attracted to me but i will punish all of you for it. its an injustice a crime because i don't know what you don't see in me i'm the perfect guy and yet you throw yourseles at all these obnoxious men instead of me the supreme gentlemen. On the day of retribution i'm going to enter the hottest sorority house in UCSB and i'll slaughter every single spoiled stuck up blonde slut i see inside there.

You forced me to suffer all my life, now I will make you all suffer. I waited a long time for this.
— Elliot Rodger

Lighten up, Francis.

No (You)

any of you guys have the full video where he says this?

Thankyou user.
I've now got the whole set.

Nice

kek what a loser

Fuck off hes the supreme gentlemen.

RIP

He was a true hero.

I saw that meme on /kennedi/

St. Elliot Rodger, the saint of anti-slutness.

RIP Supreme Gentleman

Your a Real Human Bean

And a Real Hero

can't

rest in peace you glorious bastard

truly supreme

RIP

Why was he so obsessed with blondes?

Exactly

thread theme

Agreed

Why though? I know that he was obsessed with them, I just don't get why. Did he ever explain? I have only read the lulzy excerpts of his manifesto.

Good song

RIP in piece you glorious bastard

he died for our sins

This