Hard Labor Jobs, Networking, and Fitness

I have seen a lot of threads on "meet ups", a risky choice for polacks that seem to have confidence problems when it comes to redpilling/ organizing their already existing family and friends.
I want to share a recent experience with you guys that I think will help you all build confidence in this field which yields additional benefits for fitness, income, motivation, escaping NEETism, and more.

Why aren't you seeking a hard labor job pol?

I've been thinking about quitting my programming job and going into industry.

Is community college for welding classes a good idea? What's the best way for me to get started in welding?

You'd think redpilled section of the internet would be the most /fit/ and least autistic. But no, about 60% are fucking NEET manchildren and that's exactly why Holla Forums never gets anything done.

I've never heard of an employer that didn't fire someone on the spot for seeking employment openly.

Also, that first comment seems suspicious as well.

Sage the slider

No, user, they just stopped talking about it in front of you because you poke your nose into their business.

This, you can't make people change, they have to make the decision themselves.

What I do know is engineering is by far the most highest paying (aside from working for banks) and comfiest job market. A combination of classes including maybe welding to get a engineering degree that is in demand would be the best choice.

A lot of labor jobs that try to hire illegal workers will be willing to do this for a hard worker. How about you get off your ass and find out?

Got my first manual labor job after a lifetime of software/management/general pencil pushing gigs.

Union gig, ironically better paying than most jobs I've had before.

Can confirm that physical labor is a fantastic way to pull your head out of your ass if you're a highly cerebral type, and I'm feeling fitter than I have in years.

Feels p. good being a blue collar lad tbh.

legal workers*

I go to the gym with them, if they do it behind my back, I will know they will be thinking twice about it and will not feel as good about doing it.
Implanting the facts that it is wrong is laying the groundwork for future self improvement that would otherwise have not been there.

I've worked plenty of manual labor in college, now I work as a Linux sysadmin. So please don't tell me to get off my ass

I won't go back to university for a degree. I got a CS degree and it was a complete waste of 4 years of my life.

I want to one day be a machinist, maybe even a gunsmith. Welding seems like a reasonable way to get into industry though. Maybe work in construction.

But I don't really know how to start. I don't want to waste a bunch of time or money learning it inefficiently.

It doesn't work that way faggot.

this some faggy jack donovan crap

Lucky little shit.

Also, get out and don't come back until you're old enough to vote, you fucking sprog

So someone who has read Holla Forums would feel just fine smoking a blunt the next day?

Build on your CS degree with a classes on Circuitry, that is the engineering side of Computer Science.

I've convinced multiple people to vote for Trump tho

Nigger, I'm high as a kite in a hurricane as we speak.

I work 12 hour shifts, pay my taxes, contribute to my community, I don't drink alcohol, I don't smoke cigarettes, I go to the gym and I spend at least half of my weekend reading or doing some other activity to improve myself, and I live in a state where it's medically legal.

Take your nofun allowed bullshit somewhere else.

DUDE

Yeah, buddy. I'm smoking a joint right now. Lots of us on this board smoke regularly. We just know that faggots like you exist, so we try not to bring it up.

Also, kill yourself.

Nice meme, mind if I save it?

Considering over half of this board are NEETs that fap to cartoons, I'd say yes.

dope fiends are often thieves. Go for it.

Gas all weebs.