What's the most re-watchable movie in the world?

What's the most re-watchable movie in the world?

Les Visiteurs 2

Boku no Pico

reddit the movie.jpg

12 Monkeys

The Breakfast Club

How is this even a question?

Comedy kino with no niggers, spics, gay characters, and I would say no Jews, but I think Judd Nelson is Jewish.

Probably A New Hope or Raiders.

>>>/reddit/

only funny when you're high or 12 or both

old school

RoboChrist

I can confirm the 12 part, can't comment on high.

if we're being serious though, for me it's the whole lord of the rings trilogy and the matrix

anything by Wes Anderson

Temple of Doom

Jaws

My Cousin Vinny

O Brother Where Art Thou
not one dull moment.

who?

Con Air

I once watched Ace Ventura: When Nature Calls on repeat for three days.

/thread

Similar case here, except for me it was The Mask. There's just something childishly fulfilling about watching him realize the power of the mask and gradually abusing them to their absolute limit.

I used to watch my Dumb and Dumber VHS every night when I was like 13 or so

What is it about watching a movie over and over when you're a kid? I used to watch the same film almost nightly, although I would rotate VHS tapes once in a while.

i watched almost every vhs I had every day. Kids are stupid.

The Mummy, it's on every god damned weekend and I watch it every god damned time. You did good Brendan, sorry life took a shit on you in return.

Seriously though, O'Connell was one of my childhood heroes. Right up there with MacReady, Robocop, Schwarzenegger and Sam Neill.

Han Solo was cool too but I knew him first as Indiana Jones

Rush Hour 2

I'm not one to re-watch movies but I have seen Robo cop, Hot fuzz, and Star ship troopers more times than I can remember.

You can put any of these movies on and I will stop what I'm doing and watch them to the end.

I once watched Spirited Away every day for a week, when I was much younger.

That movie really got to me. I can't explain it.

Kiki's Delivery Service was this way for me. I saw Spirited Away and felt scared that I wouldn't be able to select what pigs would be my parents would be and couldn't watch it again.

The Mummy I and II are great action flicks. If I end up catching it on TV, I give it a watch.
The Mummy III isn't as good, but it's enjoyable. I'd watch it over any shitty CURRENT YEAR garbage.

that's nothing nigger

back in 2006, i watched the star wars ot back to back for the entire summer

in 2008, i watched raiders of the lost ark for a month everyday before crystal skull came out.

My nigga.
Dumb & Dumber is the key to my inner child.
I haven't seen the sequel because I don't want it to spoil that perfect movie.

Not just for myself, but for the Amundsen–Scott South Pole Station every first evening of Winter after they're basically left alone by the rest of the world for several months.

The parts that satirize old kung fu movies are actually funny, though

is this even a question

harry potters

hehe great meme friend!

The one where Michael Douglas falls down

Vampire's kiss