C16 passed

Why are Canadians such pathetic faggots?

What did Canucks do this time?

They passed a bill that says if you don't use the correct pronouns your ass gets thrown in the gulag for hate speech.

Remember this is top down. This is the same worldwide.

At least you britniggers pulled off Brexit

No we didn't. Both major parties will do anything they can to stop it happening. We only have hope if UKIP wins the election which they won't.

define this word please
Do you mean correct as in the one that applies to your genitals, or correct as in the one that you wake up feeling like that day?

He means their preffered ones obviously.

But how am I to know which pronoun to use if it is based on how another person is feeling at a particular moment? If I say "Excuse me ma'am", and the lady is a cunt, she could sue me claiming that she felt like a man that day and I used the wrong word.

How the fuck should I know? It's bollocks.

You are under arrest. You said "bollocks" and Canada is feeling rather feminine today so the correct term should have been "ovaries". Go to jail now!

Seriously though, WTF Canada?!

I'm surprised the UK hasn't done this. Actually fuck it they probably have and will certainly is fucking labour wins which I thought was impossible but thanks to the "young people must now vote" campaign it might happen.

Exactly

they are following americas example

The Canadian territory started out as a boy lover colony. Troops from both sides of the Revolutionary War laid down their arms and went there, building log cabins in the woods, where they lived with their catamites. There wasn't much development in Canada until after the War of 1812, when the boy lovers were pushed back across the Great Lakes by the US Navy.

underrated post

The U.S doesn't have a law such as this.

Wow you're stupid!

see

This is not a country specific thing. The exact same things are happening throughout the entire western world.

To be clear, there's two parties here:

1) People with a severe mental illness
2) Boring faggots who want to play pretend to seem interesting

We use the "preferred pronouns" for the former group just to be nice. The latter group is a perversion of human empathy riding on the former. Unfortunately, I think the small number of people with a mental illness are going to need to get stomped on here. It's more important that this lunacy gets stopped in its tracks than making sure mentally ill men get to deny reality.

It's starting up. NY "recognizes" some like 57 "genders" now and you can get in trouble if you don't play along.

The legit people are becoming engulfed by attention whores.

not an argument

and speaking of new I haven't been on Holla Forums for a while. How long have we had IDs?

But marijuana is safe so none of this matters

I feel like all this new sjw bullshit replaced the edgy goth kids from the 90s. I miss the 'hardcore" goths. They were way more tolerable and sane, and at least they listened to good music.

north america is shit

Me too user, me too.

Lets make this happen.

How would you know? You can't even afford to go there.

How would the world be if the goths had all of the social media and resulting pandering of now?

More goths?

Probably a lot bad poetry, a ton of edgy photos with blood, and Wiccan crap. I rather have that than any of the snowflake shit polluting the internet today.

Sure why not. I've always secretly thought the goth look was pretty damn cool.

sorry

Goth never went mainstream, that's why you have the cheap corporate knock-off "emo"

When done right by the right sort of person, it's the kind of aesthetic that's hard to beat.

Or even worse: scene.

The difference really is just self-worth, isn't it? Maybe I'm stuck on a thought process, but I hate how everyone's individual neurotic ego is supposed to mean anything instead of being a roadblock.

Goth wasn't really about PAY ATTENTION TO ME. Classy goths look like employable people, and you can infer some of their personality based on it. Emo/scene kids look like unemployable try hard attention whores.

STOP saying sorry and man up you stupid fucking leaf!!

paraphrasing, and missing some details due to age but there ya go. women are all nuts.

Doesn't make me want one any less. Victorian goth or freckled farmer girl, those are demands.

ya, they're both worth it. god speed you masochist.

sorry

I've only been told one story that was more anticlimactic than that.

i'll try harder next time

DAMNIT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!