HUMA ABEDIN FILES.zip 50.4 MB DOWNLOAD

HUMA ABEDIN FILES.zip 50.4 MB DOWNLOAD

mediafire.com/?exvj5ry95lxuczv
mega.nz/#!rRV2UI4I!Wo6rLGiJxx5fxhBSipqFGi0-Z6GfFtlVd9jbQuiH-Kc

Other urls found in this thread:

nytimes.com/2011/06/17/nyregion/anthony-d-weiner-tells-friends-he-will-resign.html
washingtontimes.com/news/2015/sep/9/huma-abedin-formally-investigated-embezzlement/
freebeacon.com/politics/huma-abedin-investigated-for-embezzlement-for-accepting-more-than-10k-in-overpayments/
mediafire.com/?o98v8rj31rc5fts
mega.nz/#!aAEmUJZI!QXajKu3iSHLtibpUb1SAGf2zUibYKWAwa363X-CKkIU
facebook.com/realrobgray/videos/10154196403916355/
mega.nz/#!TANiUK5A!j1_DowkXPZuzjkyyz3q7dGik-XcHR_gmCK6jdtKctL0
embols.com/2016/08/07/breaking-congress-bypasses-fbi-moves-to-charge-hillary-with-federal-crime/
youtube.com/watch?v=dQw4w9WgXcQ
mediafire.com/?54d31fj3d6bvw1f
mediafire.com/?t140q10b5349erd
youtube.com/watch?v=AdYAcsj5Lw0
youtube.com/watch?v=KjuSKpuCvAc
mediafire.com/?sowjn6pou1mfa3c
newsweek.com/2016/05/06/huma-abedin-hillary-clinton-anthony-weiner-453204.html
newyork.cbslocal.com/2011/06/09/pressure-builds-on-weiner-to-resign-as-new-photo-surfaces-on-internet/
nydailynews.com/news/politics/wife-blows-weiner-sext-conference-article-1.130558
newyork.cbslocal.com/2011/06/15/rep-anthony-weiners-wife-huma-abedin-returns-home-amid-husbands-sexting-scandal/
twitter.com/wikileaks/status/762443446976073728?lang=en
archive.is/pEh2I
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

thanks op i cum on cat he hiss at penis

Can anyone confirm? Would be great meme material.

bump it

aintclickingthatshit.jpg

I kind of want to see her cunt.

Just to know if it was worth committing treason over.

is it the leak that's supposed to collapse hillary's plans to rule the world and avoid dying in jail?

confirmed

It's a zip file you fucking aspies. It can't run any code on your machine just from opening it. Now if you open it and it contains an .exe or some other program which you then run like a retard, yes you're fucked.

Lies. Zips are honeypot.

BUT DOES SHE DO ANAL?!?!?

WTF happened to her!?! Did Hillary's snatch steal her life essence?

It will be hairier than Osama's beard was and smell like a camel's ass.

14 Files
Some word files. Some PDFs. A web chart to organizations. Looks propagandist, could have some useful information. Verify what you read.
Stop spegring out and start digging.

HUMA ABEDIN FILES.zip

Damn I thought it was the audio she uploaded to Saudi Intelligence in order to blackmail Hillary.

So I d/l this trash. It looks like a compilation of anons digging through public records. It even includes (((coincidence detection))), its all pdf,jpg and docx.

No smoking guns.

screenshots faggot

nytimes.com/2011/06/17/nyregion/anthony-d-weiner-tells-friends-he-will-resign.html

Just looking through the Wikileaks Clinton email archives, it doesn't look like Huma took any time off after her husband's sex scandal.
Then I find this article talking about an investigation Huma for embezzlement at the State Department. She never filed any maternity leave
or vacation forms, meaning that she was paid for time she spent in the Hamptons, Miami, Italy, and France.

washingtontimes.com/news/2015/sep/9/huma-abedin-formally-investigated-embezzlement/

Look up who Weiner and Huma saw in Europe, Miami, the Hamptons, as well as were they stayed. Who are those people? Who owns those places?

Next to impossible to say. There aren't many picutres of them on their trip.

Figure out exactly when Huma ended her time off and went back to the State Dept.

–she didn't, she never formally began any time off, she never filed for leave–

"The Clinton aide admitted that she took a two-week vacation in Europe in 2011 ahead of the birth of her child, which she labeled a 'babymoon.'"

“You are 100 percent right on the babymoon,” Abedin explained. “I don’t recall. One hundred percent right.
I don’t recall filling out any paperwork saying I was taking leave. I’m not even going to blame it on my pregnancy brain.”

So she admits she didn't file for leave. What happened to the money?

freebeacon.com/politics/huma-abedin-investigated-for-embezzlement-for-accepting-more-than-10k-in-overpayments/

"But sources close to Abedin, Clinton’s former deputy chief of staff and current vice chairwoman for the campaign,
argued that the news actually exonerates Abedin because the Justice Department’s
public integrity unit declined to pursue the matter. It’s unclear exactly why Justice didn’t take it up, but it’s now
being handled as an administrative claim in which State has asked Abedin to pay back about $10,000 the IG concluded she was over-compensated."

So, she paid it back?

"Abedin’s lawyers have acknowledged the $10,000 overpayment issue weeks ago and said they’re fighting it.
They maintain that she was actually working during the maternity leave and vacation time, though it doesn’t appear she properly
logged the information into the State Department system. But they’ve denied that the overpayment dispute, widely known,
ever turned into a criminal investigation."

I guess not. Despite her saying that she should've filed for leave and forgot to, it wasn't actually a vacation, anyway. She was working.

I wonder what she was working on…

Whoops not done yet

"Grassley also referenced a fuller state IG report and its findings on the overpayment issue, a report that has still not been made public.
The Washington Times first reported on the State Department watchdog's investigation of Abedin.
According to Grassley’s description of the state IG’s full report, the watchdog also found that
Abedin billed the State Department for more than she was allowed while working as a “special government employee”
and exceeded by more than 100 days the limit on the number of days such contractors are permitted to work for the government.
Her legal team disputes that she worked that much, however."

The report they're talking about hasn't even been fully released. How is anyone even supposed to know what any disputes are based on?
They can just keep making the guy trying to get her charged look ridiculous because no one knows what he's talking about.

"Sources close to Abedin said that’s not true, pointing to an office of government ethics memo that says SGEs who exceed their estimated hours
“still will be deemed an SGE for the remainder of that period."

I wonder when that took effect, and who signed off on it. Hmmmm

"The IG also found that Cheryl Mills, Clinton’s former chief of staff and longtime legal adviser, signed off on the timesheets.
The watchdog’s report, according to the Grassley letter, includes a copy of a February 2012 email, suggesting that Ms. Mills emailed a
White House assistant counsel “to discuss the calculation of Ms. Abedin’s leave balance.”

In case anyone was wondering how or why she's able to get away with this.

"

see

CORRECT THE RECORD.zip 1.01 GB

mediafire.com/?o98v8rj31rc5fts
mega.nz/#!aAEmUJZI!QXajKu3iSHLtibpUb1SAGf2zUibYKWAwa363X-CKkIU

Is this it? Is it happening?

It's a bunch of shitty infographics.

Download it if you like to archive this type of shit.

This is the third time we've been burned on this.

I'm starting to suspect something, a forced meme or a psy-op.

I found this posted at >>>/leaked/

Hmmm, so this holds leaked dirt on Huma? Interdasting…

My suspicion is that it is to induce skepticism, so that when genuine information does come out, fewer will accept it prima facie.

That being said: this is Holla Forums, if there is genuine info, then we will recognize it and signal boost it far and wide.

This,

Blood magic takes its tool. Note all all old and powerful kikes look like a corpse

I can confirm clicking is ok, but downloading? hahaha I ant doing it.

So who ever was dum… I mean brave enough to download post pics of the graphics, metadata of the file, screenshots of the video, etc.

I remember the halfchan leak saying that the video would be released saturday and there would be an EBS durring the olympics…. Big ass let down. Thanks CuckChan.

Deliver proof or fuck off…

I honestly thought the Huma leak would include at least a few pics of her making out with Hillary. I'm not even kidding.

Does it have hillary in it or not? Cause that's a deal breaker.

Is this real or fake?

I know for pro-creation stick to Anglo-goddesses. But that pic of Huma makes me want to give her BWC and make her scream I'm christian, I'm christian. Weird that she takes it from a little puss like Weiner. All a part of their master plan I guess.

bump for verification

It's real

The alleged leaks aren't which is quite disappointing but what the fuck were you expecting from cuckchan?

I always knew she had a mouth made for sucking and fucking but hot damn. This ain't right.

This.

I'm wondering how old she was there since if she is under 18, we could get someone in trouble for this shit.

now was this from mediafire or mega?

wtf did I just download? I was expecting leaked nudes.

Pffttt hahaahahah nice try FBI.

Why can't motherfuckers screenshot and make PNGs without the risk of IP sniffing.

Great, now post screenshots of the actual content, not just the filenames

using windows 10? Is this bait?

There is no way she is underage in that pic.

The Oxford for Islamic Studies looks sketchy as fuck.
h

Is that the same Turki Al-Faisal as picture related? Oxford needs to come under scrutiny for this shit, these are some sketchy motherfucking people to be working with.

it all makes sense now

I got banned from 4chan for sharing them

You never know. It would be funny if she were.

this was just posted in a trump group…
FBI raiding offices with "CLINTON" on front of building…

is it fucking happening?!

facebook.com/realrobgray/videos/10154196403916355/

If this were anti-Trump stuff they'd let it through. Someone should pretend it's anti-Trump stuff to fuck with them.

HOLY SHIT

Nah fam I'm good

the office says "HILLARY" on top, FBI is raiding it… WTF so are you saying its true?

THIS IS IMPORTANT

They're Correcting another Record!!

wubbalubbadubdub

Thanks for the grub?

"Wubba lubba dub dub biiiatch!"

PLEASE BE HAPPENING

dont feel bad i got banned for sharing this

Oh fuck, when was this happening?

18th and Spring Garden… that's philly. For fucks sake, THE ONE FUCKING WEEKEND I'm away, this shit happens. Had I known about this, I would've ran a couple blocks up there and scoped it out. Maybe dress in a shirt and blazer and just pretend to be another guy loading shit, and then veer off with a box

What are the chances of CF or DNC in disguise to clean up evidence?

They are deleting every thread about this.

HUMA ABEDIN GLOBAL JIHAD FILES.zip DOWNLOAD

BUMP

srsly dude

embols.com/2016/08/07/breaking-congress-bypasses-fbi-moves-to-charge-hillary-with-federal-crime/

Fuck these mods so hard. They have to be in bed with CTR

They definitly are, 4 threads in a row got deleted.

JUST WHEN YOU THOUGHT IT WAS OVER

ALREADY POSTED SOMEWHERE, CAN'T EMBED
VIDEO OF THE RAID
====

youtube.com/watch?v=dQw4w9WgXcQ

Oh the nostalgia,
Thank you user

rick roll eh

The CIA is setting up a global terrorist network, by having radical Muslims do the bloody dirty work for them. that's why the Administration is flooding the country with Muslims, and in Europe and England too.

HUMA ABEDIN GLOBAL JIHAD FILES.zip

WEW

well that's good to know, but I can't masturbate to that information.

Why not?

Holy shit.

They are getting very freaky with this shit over at 4cpol. Freshly banned making these threads over there.

You silly billy.

ok so where's the video files????

webm them and post publicly!!!

this is a bullshit story until OANN picks it up.
the EXACT same article appears word for word on numerous dummy "news" sites and nowhere else.

if this is a ruse, i'm fucking livid.

it's legit, just found this too

Because there are no nudes in those documents.

What's your point? You can't use your imagination?

Hillary's IBEW campaign headquarters being raided by FBI agents.mp4

mediafire.com/?54d31fj3d6bvw1f

Hillarys IBEW campaign headquarters being raided by FBI agents

mediafire.com/?t140q10b5349erd

I actually am into erotic literature, does one of those documents contain something like, idk a story of her masturbating or something like that?

Same here.

Are the documents real, or is somebody just changing the filenames of CP to troll us?

Feds Raid Home, Office, Pub of Philly Union Boss Tied to DNC and Clinton

youtube.com/watch?v=AdYAcsj5Lw0

There's some scat literature.

A) IT IS HAPPENING
B) Shills spreading shit and deleting their own threads on cuckchan.
Anyone checked the files ?

Contains Huma's husband Weiner's sexting scandal texts.

Bill Clinton’s Girlfriend: Hillary Hates America

youtube.com/watch?v=KjuSKpuCvAc

OPERATION CHARLES PELIGRO IS A GO

Someone open the goddamn thing and screencap the juicy bits or get the fuck out of here

so like if this was trump being raided even if it was nothing it would be 24/7 old wolfie would have breaking news every 5 minutes with the same story

EXACTLY!

So you didn't read the thread, did you?

You really have to wonder what the polls would look like if the media were actually an impartial force. Without the media covering up every bad thing hillary has done, while painting trump as a psychopath, I don't see anyone going for hilldog at all.

I just a bunch of shitty pdf's and word documents of Holla Forums info compilations. This isn't anything revealing, spicy, or new. Maybe only if you are a total beginner to the Clinton digging.

What's with all the bots spamming this shit everywhere then?
Oh, this shit is fucking full of malware isn't it? Must be the newest CTR strategy

I am not into that, is there some "Non Consent" or "Exhibitionist & Voyeur" content in there?

is there a way to sandbox these files when you download them for inspection?

virtualbox

Well, I didn't touch those, but there's nothing new or interesting in this archive. It looks like a really cheap attempt at a slide thread, because we all were expecting a Huma Abedin leak this weekend.

Sadly, we fell for it and are beyond 100 posts. Ah, well. C'est la vie.

Tails live usb

I got banned 13 days for trying to post that on halfchan. Whats going on?

You are into that.

No wonder Hilldog's tapping that. Huma used to be a solid 3/10

Trump was beating Hillary by atleast 10% in most polls and suddenly muh HILLARY SURGE!™
There's no doubt that there has been a deliberate manipulation of the polls in every major news outlet. Hell, I wouldn't be at all suprised to find out that they conspired together to drop similar polls at around the same time.

the mega is just some anons files put into a zip that is all public info.

it's just a psyop to make people think the leak is over and to stop digging.

STOP, it's retarded. Unless it's put into a webm publicly or a screenshot, it is a troll.

Hi CTR. Fuck off.

They did.

But Trump is actually down as well.

Yeah they even came out and said they changed their polling method. The fact that they announced it is amazing. Then again, this makes it even more obvious that the media and the polling people are all in on it, and the reason why they announced this shit was to placate the backers who like shareholders and investors, get all their information from the media.

I honestly feel like we should manipulate this weakness in their system but how exactly I'm not sure.

We should keep digging but we should make use of any information we come across.

the info from the mega uploads has turned out to be nothing but public huma info thats been leaked already.

Why call it "Huma leaks" or whatever? PSYOPS.

That 4chan poster was telling the truth otherwise why go through the trouble to post some gay megaupload bullshit link?

that with the FBI raids of Philly's Dougherty (brother of Supreme Court FUCKING JUSTICE) – yeah, we're getting close.

Keep digging into the 4chan guys info I think.
Just my opinion.

Park a white van ouside the building and stand there with binoculars all day, see what CTR people do in the windows.

here you go, exclusive footage.

Did he died?

>excerpt of Huma Abedin.txt
This article sums up Abedin and Clinton's weird relationship pretty well.
Here's a creepy quote from it, too:
"'A lot of times, Hillary would snap her fingers and go, ‘Gum.’ And Huma would fetch it.' Abedin took her duties so seriously,
the source recalled, that when she learned that Clinton had once carried her own bag up a flight of stairs in her aide’s absence,
Abedin nearly burst into tears."
newsweek.com/2016/05/06/huma-abedin-hillary-clinton-anthony-weiner-453204.html
"How often does Huma Abedin see her husband?"
Not very. She's usually travelling with HRC.
"Why is she always with HRC?"
She's like her servant.
"Who goes missing, and why? Sometimes people do not go missing at all.
They simply show up in places they are not expected, and they remain where they are least likely to be."

Okay, so where would Huma Abedin be least likely to be? Probably anywhere HRC isn't. Where is that? With her husband?
Her husband is a pervert like Epstein and Bill. Maybe he's connected to humman trafficking.

Back to Huma for now.

She wasn't at Weiner's sexting scandal conference. She was in Abu Dhabi with HRC.
newyork.cbslocal.com/2011/06/09/pressure-builds-on-weiner-to-resign-as-new-photo-surfaces-on-internet/
nydailynews.com/news/politics/wife-blows-weiner-sext-conference-article-1.130558

Abedin returned home on the 15th of June.

newyork.cbslocal.com/2011/06/15/rep-anthony-weiners-wife-huma-abedin-returns-home-amid-husbands-sexting-scandal/

What did FBI user mean by people remain where they are least likely to be? Is it more likely that Huma shows up in Abu Dhabi and stays there
amid her husband's scandal? Or is it more likely that she returns home to her husband instead of constantly travelling and working with HRC?
I guess a clue would be the way she reacted to Weiner's second sexting scandal in that documentary "Weiner."
>meh, looking more like FOIA than jewleak

HAPPENING
twitter.com/wikileaks/status/762443446976073728?lang=en

Yawn. It's nothing.

Call me when they're raiding the Clinton Foundation offices.

Forgot archive.
archive.is/pEh2I

What in the name of fuck

Seek help.

Make sure you update to Adobe Acrobat Reader 11.0.17 or the latest version of DC, you never know if the PDFs are compromised.

Considering how bad Hillary is with stairs, it's no surprise. Huma nearly lost her job that day due to the old bitch falling and breaking her hip.

Wow, a couple of nobodies wrote a letter that is presently on its way to a landfill.

next

SHE WON'T KEEP GETTING AWAY WITH THIS

she will

why are they linking to such an old article?

Made it two minutes.

What did I miss?

She's a spy.

Nice homoerotic gif.

source for video?

I just imagined Hillary going "I've fallen and I can't get up". Many laughs were had.

looks like hardcore henry

how embarrasing, this faggot likes kike kids cartoons

I'm more interested in they guy with the flamethrower tbh.

Is it a movie or something?

WTF? where is this insane video from?

russia, onbviously

homeles guy looks like Matt McConohey

Yes, hardcore Henry I believe for those of you who need spoon feeding

There are several of those.

Succinct compilations and archive files are very useful for proliferating information.

You cant forget the ring

Is this it? Is this the big leak?

My uncle open a zip file once. Very shortly after, he molested me.

Fuck zip files.

Nope, nothing new if you've read everything from the clinton foundation digging. It's just a compilation of everything that's been dug up about Huma thus far.
I believe this compilation was made and put out on the chans by Comey. He had made a thread on halfchan ranting about Huma shortly before the board went nuclear. He wants people to be educating themselves on her and telling everyone they know, that's all.

Why did he jump?

To try and put the fire out, retard

It's a Clinton tradition to lie under oath and stroll away, scotfree.

Comey? he's dirty as fuck, implicated in moneyu laundering as a board member of hsbc

the fire in his pants, and he learned what a retard you are

So no video?

So everybody is waiting for some real Huma leaks that never show up…. until a zip file shows up now half-filled with exploitable file types

BWAHAHAHA!!!

Fucking burn them at the god damn STAKE!

lol they're old research files anons put on Pastebin

Everyone else is getting 3 day - 2 week bans for doxing shitlibs.

SO WHY THE FUCK WAS I PERMABANNED FROM 4CUCK FOR DOXING ANTIFA CUNT YVETTE FELARCA!? ==RRRRRRRRRRRREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE==

Ok wtf was that

Alright faggots let me load up my malware analysis machine.

If you have 0day and you know it side inject, side inject.

the cucks don't want to be uncucked

Her clit is cut.

was somebody trying to slide this?

Cannot access video. Anyone else???