Thor: Ragnarok (teaser trailer)

Checking those hitler dubs

THIS LOOKS FLIPPIN AWESOME

Well said my fellow redditor

They could have been the first big budget movie to use viking metal. They could have created their own unique viking themed film aesthetic. Instead it's cash grab shit with familiar cash grab nostalgic dadrock.

>>>Holla Forums

Why is there an orc in MCU?

Tbh I would pay 90,000,000,000,000 credits to have Hulk castrated and his balls cooked medium rare to eat.

Maybe because I didn't see the previous films but that Jeff Goldblum appearance as a god came out of nowhere for me. I just couldn't take it seriously. I was expecting him to mumble stuff about chaos theory.

Well it is Marvel after all, they are trying to get all the shekels that exist and they are doing a good job of it. Viking metal isn't palatable to the masses. But LED ZEPPELIN BRO. Wonder what Marvel had to do to secure those rights.

Marvel movies could have been great if each hero movie had his own aesthetic, his own musical theme, but that's not what (((they))) want.
GotG sounded original (at least judging by its trailers) but it turned out to be the same shit as the rest of the MCU.

I literally kek just thinking that. A marvel film with a style and music. And that is actually a normal thing to do in a movie.

Where's his hair?
He looks like the guy Jupiter Ascending.

Indonesian Politik?

Imagine if they did that and then there's the Avenger movie, each hero appears on screen and you hear his theme.

And they make a good new theme for Avengers

gek

TRUMPWAVE

Also it's the film itself that is idpol.

*records scratch*

Now I know what you're thinking. How did this happen? Well it's a long story.

*it ain't me starts playing"

movie looks fun. dc cucks on suicide watch

no no no, it's baba o'riley starts playing.

Still looks better that the last two Thor movies

>>>/reddit/

I'm surprised it took them this long to play the Immigrant Song in a Thor trailer.

snyder pls. Go direct another awfully written film.

go away reddit

idk man. thor 1 was neat and thor 2 was disappointing, but apart from thor/hulk team-up this looks to be a real shitshow.

Seeing Hulk do the gladiatorial thing looks cool to be honest. How did Hulk get there though?

It seems to me that you are memeing incorrectly.

oh fuck my bad, thanks for the correction user.

This is genuinely horrible. Capeshit was a mistake.

Short, black haired Thor and she-boons abound. Very Norse/Scandinavian. You made something but it sure as hell ain't Thor.

Reminder that they cast a nigger as the "whitest of the gods" in the first film.

I find it hard to believe that wasn't an example of some kikes getting a cheap laugh out of defacing European mythology.

www.wikipedia.org/wiki/Heimdallr

sad part is i was willing to let heimdallr slide since i enjoy isis elbow.

but two niggers magically making their way into my norse mythology? don't fuckin think so m8.

He knew what he was doing when he took that role. It's no reason to dislike him though, they would have just cast another nigger if he had declined. It's the people who are casting niggers as the "whitest of the gods" who need to be lynched.

yeah i know. like i said, i enjoy isis elbow so even if he is playing a wyatt man role, i can still let it pass because he's actually a good actor.

He's not a god, he's the Grandmaster, Marvel's pussified version of Mongul. The Colosseum planet he's ruling is also Marvel's pussified version of Warworld, likewise.

I prefer this one tbh…

it's the same music

This is the only music that truly fits with a super hero team. Seriously, it's so grand and powerful it just fits. Hell even the Avengers theme pales in comparison.

shame on your cow

step it up

I'm surprised nobodies pointed out how it looks like Guardians of the Galaxy

Upboated!

Give Led Zeppelin enough Disney shekels.

They want the GotG audience.

Hera looks pretty good though.

Isis Elbow was always a meme-actor, what's good about him? His english accent?

He's playing the brother of the collector guy from GotG, they both have Infinity Gems so it'll lead into Infinity War.

cucks really took to the Wire.

chess playing niggers and niggers with english accents really play into their blacks are "real" people fetishes.

He's black you misogynistic white cis scum

His presence and charisma tbh. Very few nog actors can pull it off without getting niggerish. He also has stage experience, which imo is what makes a true actor.

He also has BBC

Yes, he was on the bbc for a few years

belligerently stupid. might torrent to watch with friends

Iron Man sorta did that before they got rid of the director because he wouldn't cram all the shit they wanted in Iron Man 2.

Didn't they introduce Iron Man with AC/DC in the Avengers…?

BASED
MARVEL
DOES
IT
AGAIN

Thor 3 plot

Wew

oops wrong thread, i don't even know how i got in this one…

Everyone's watched Are You Afraid of the Dark fam.

Wow, this really hasn't aged well.

Wow, Goldblum sounds like he gives even less of a fuck than he did in the Goosebumps FMV game.

I wonder if the CG looks so bad because Disney is rushing it out, or if their business decisions are starting to take their toll.

Didn't know there was a Goosebumps FMV game?

The Russians are in the process of making an uncucked viking movie, can't remember the name but it has potential.

I hope you'll enjoy him in his next big role as well.

what are the most rewatchable comicbook movies? pic related.

new marvel trash is good at best for one viewing.

The first Iron Man movie is still rewatchable.

Because I know it's bound to come up again, what's a tactful way I can go about telling my family I don't want to go see a certain movie with them because it features shoe-horned niggers, race mixing, etc? I've subtly hinted at my power level at the past, but haven't full blown showed my lvl 1488 super saiyan.

"not really interested in that one"

Scott Pilgrim is shit and reddit to the max.

the 1st 2 Spiderman movies, Blade if you like the 90's, The crow is pretty good too.

Well at least he finally has the winged helmet.

WHY do they feel the need to put extremely shitty music in every single fucking movie trailer ever to fucking come fucking out in the pst 5 years AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA hurr durr action movie hahahaha here's crazy non-action music to ruin the trailer IT'S LIKE THEY FUCKING SABOTAGE EACH OTHER, THE MUSIC AND TRAILER DESIGN TEAMS

No it's not.

is it bad writing or meta-ing the meta?

Yes it is.

I've never seen anyone define the term "reddit" as an adjective. It just means "I don't like it".

If you don't know what reddit means, get back to reddit.

every marvel movie looks like every previous marvel movie

I used to think they were good too, but I think that's the nostalgia talking. I rewatched them a year or so back and the romance scenes are godawful.
maybe they'd be good if someone made a fan edit that mostly removes Dunst from the movie.

fucking hell. I noticed this shit before but I didn't realize how widespread it is.
the earliest I remember it happening was the first Gears of War (featured near the end of that webm) and the Facebook movie (which had a cover of Radiohead's Creep). did it start happening earlier than that?

I actually liked the trailer. Also, the main characters are white.

The actual original music in Marvel movies is audio wallpaper so now they're compensating by putting 80's buttrock into their movies.

I think it's bad writing using meta- stuff to cover up the bad writing.

The only iconic theme I can think of is the Avengers theme. That's about it.

That and the theme for the Winter Soldier was pretty good.

Are SJW going to boycott campaign this because Thor isn't a women like promised in comics they don't buy?

This. I always wanted them to give Bear McCreary a chance to score a Marvel movie since that guy knows how to write and use themes but after seeing Giacchino's work on Doctor Strange, I think the producers don't want a memorable score, they want a safe sound.

checking those hitler dubs, but this is by far the best mcu track even if it clearly rips off every john williams march ever made.

they added in a female dindu so that will make up the gender/race gap in kevin feige's eyes.

tbh, blame ramin djawadi. he set the standard with iron man's score, which is basically hans zimmer lite (the main difference between djawadi and zimmer is that djawadi will use woodwinds, whereas zimmer has no fucking clue what woodwinds are) aka 4-5 minutes of the same shit, maybe an octave or key change thrown in. i couldn't even tell you who did the music for norton hulk or how it goes. alan silvestri has been the only one to produce any memorable music because he's been in the business longer than any other mcu composer, and was properly taught.

when is captain america: the fourteen words coming out?

>>>/reddit/

Remote Control is the cancer that is slowly killing the movie soundtrack genre.
Ramin Djawadi is great when he uses ethnic instruments, but I don't like his editing/mixing style, instead of using the whole space everything is in the center (I'm not a musician so I don't know how to explain), he's like Zimmer on a blockbuster movie. The thing with Zimmer is that he's got a bad habit of mixing too much his sounds, so in the end a piece that was recorded with a full orchestra will sound like a bunch of compressed samples.
Brian Tyler is good at creating main themes but the rest is just wallpaper (it might also come from the fact that he hires ghostwriters). There was a rumor about an album that was 90% ghostwritten.
McCreary has already a lot of work with Agents of Shield but like I said ealier I wish they gave him a chance to work on a MCU movie.
Silvestri did a great job on Captain America.