How does this make you feel, Holla Forums?

How does this make you feel, Holla Forums?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/ARPANET
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/.arpa
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Almost everybody who matters, i.e Germans, Russians, Frenchmen, speak English. This is a bullshit statistic that doesn't incorporate that. The Internet is a European invention, and should stay for whites only.

sage for slide thread

What about the Chinese, India, Africa, etc? A bullshit statistic that panders to multiculturalism.

Sage for off topic.

get fucked, webdev shitter

English has been pretty fucked since the Great Vowel Shift but at least it isn't some tonal piece of shit like Chinese.

The less browns there are on my internet, the better.

feels indifferent

Isn't the internet an American invention?

Americans are just displaced Europeans, living in a failed British colony

Indifferent. They already have their own sites, and bigger sites have small communities using their own language. Besides, with Google Translate you can easily tell what people are saying anyway, and last time I checked Chrome can translate whole pages at a time.

If you spend all day shuffling words around you can make anything sound bad

>>>/reddit/

Do you know that Google Search algorithm was created by a guy who was born in India?

No wonder it doesn't work.

I don't know why I should care. I am not a developer so this has nothing to do with me.

Like always SJWs can't understand free software and have to use their influence to propagate their own political ideas that will in the end create brainwashed people.

Install Icecat.

He's right though.
off topic sage

Why do you even have the new tab bullshit enabled?

Yep
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/ARPANET

ARPANET is not the internet you tard.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/.arpa

And what % of those can into internet? What about actual internet besides just facejew?

This, when I was a 10 yo turd worlder, I realized that everything of value is on English net, so I just learned English. Took me like 2-3 years to have a working proficiency through osmosis.

Anyone smart enough to produce useful content is more than smart enough to have learned English by then. And they would have, because again material for learning is 100x better in English so they would easily see the benefits of learning it. They also have no incentive to produce in non-English (besides patriotism) since they will reach a larger number of smart readers if they write in English.

We should support this meme. All the retards will fuck off translating endless pages into retarded brownspeak, it will be years before they have any time to shit up our net.

Internet search engines aren't exactly rocket science, user.

Page is a high IQ Jewish American. Try again.

Google search is rocket science. You don't know how web search was like before Google.

Yes I do, and my computing life was almost exactly the same, going on my website and occasionally asking people on usenet. kys searchfag

ishygddt

No it wasn't newfag

You wouldn't be making such retarded posts if you weren't a millenial

It's actually true for him. His Internet life is the same today as it was in 1995. Obviously, this makes him qualified to say that Internet search is not rocket science because not using Google search is exactly the qualification needed to analyze the specifics of all Internet search.

Bullfuckingshit. Pajeet can't understand a word of the language.

That explains why bing is superior of all things. fucking BING BANG BABY

Nearly every server in an English online game I play is more than half Hungarian and Swedish players. Not very English at all.

Which still has nothing to do with the average non-White on the internet.

Imagine a web without South American jungle niggers, chinks, pajeets or dune coons.

Glad that I never donated to those cuckold SJWs. I shall ask Jesus to make browsers great again.

Pajeet here. I can understand fluent American. :^)

Why user-kun, you baka faggot? Netpajeets are kawaii

He means those of Anglo descent.

At this point? Nothing really. I've removed myself from cuckzilla so far that I've given up being surprised. In the end Google translate is more than enough for most.

Fuck these people, sincerely fuck em.
SJWs want people from every corner of the world to participate on equal footing in the internet, make em learn English.
It's a fortuitous accident that the most influential country on Earth speaks English, because English is about as simple as you can hope for as far as natural languages go.
English being as simple as it is is probably the biggest reason Esperanto didn't take off.

So either you encourage people to use the de facto standard international language or you hope that white people make very good translation software.
Or I suppose the problems is "underrepresented" brown people can't make their own websites, who the fuck knows, the point is always that it's white people's fault and it's white people's burden to fix it.
I don't see the fact that the Russians and Chinese have their own versions of popular American websites and can exist in their own bubbles as a better state of affairs.
English isn't my native tongue and I'm happy it allows me to speak to people from around the world, it's a tool we use to communicate, it's not oppressing us non-westerners.

Nigga better learn mandarin by your shitty logic

Mandarin is objectively worse for the purposes of an international language you dumb fuck that's the point

Its spoken more than english

And english isn't simple, it's a retard language.

It doesn't have gendered stuff like French or whatever, but aside from that it isn't simple at all. English is a weird mix of loads of different languages.
I agree that their complaint isn't a problem though. Sites are in English because English speakers want those sites. There are sites in other languages because people who speak other languages want those sites. If you want to read something in a different language feed it into Google Translate or something.
Besides, most sites support other languages just fine. Holla Forums has /egy/, which is in Arabic. Youtube is full of foreign videos with non-English names.

And almost entirely within two countries. English is the most common SECOND language.

And yes, English is a mongrel language. As the old saying goes, English doesn't just borrow vocabulary. It mugs other languages in dark alleys and goes through their pockets for loose words. But thanks to the global British and American empires, it's everywhere.

Not just that, but also English speakers have more money than third world fucks, so they're worth advertising to. And in English speaking countries like USA there's a strong e-commerce market.

Any country can go and make hobbyist internet in their own language, where people just post content for free. But the English net has a huge amount of money financing it, so it operates on another level than these.

Native Spanishfag here: it is. A lot. And this is from my experience with Spanish, which is one of the simplest latin-based languages. French, Gallego or Catalan are infinitely harder than Spanish, and latin-based languages aren't even hard compared to others.

The only hard thing about English is pronunciation, and that's because the rules were retrofitted to make sense of the inconsistent mess you had there. Syntax and vocabulary couldn't be easier.