PAUL NEHLEN VS PAUL RYAN

Anyone from Wisconsin on here?

The Republican primary for the chance to unseat Paul Ryan is coming up on Tuesday, and what data we can get is from polls (which obviously are not good information around this time).

What is the ground truth? What do you all see and think could happen Tuesday?

Other urls found in this thread:

predictit.org/Contract/2634/Will-Paul-Ryan-win-the-Republican-primary-in-Wisconsin's-1st-Congressional-District#data
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Trump endorsed Paul Ryan, vote for him.

Not very helpful, (((first post))). I don't need someone telling me who to vote for. I'm looking for more information from people that are there or other knowledgeable sources

Nehlen is loved by many people but his lack of name recognition is hurting him. My only hope is that the nationalist voter is much more energized to show up to vote.

I want Nehlen to win and I get why Trump made his endorsements. I think Ryan will unfortunately win. Cantor lost because he ran a smear campaign that put his opponent's name everywhere. Ryan refuses to mention Nehlen anywhere

as good as nehlen sounds in that quote, and as much of a cuck as ryan is and has proven to be, how important is party unity over the cause? ryan has done good work to unify the party at the very least, and while i may despise most of what he's done that has to count for something. can ryan and the rest of the cuckservatives be put in line, or do we need a purge to get both the senate majority and get shit done? donald just endorsed ryan, mccuck, and another cuckservative lady senator. is the donald making plays for plans too many turns ahead in his 4d chess? honest questions user.

Do NOT vote Ryan, he was shitting on Trump till he caved and endorsed Ryan.

Trump only did that so no one could accuse him of not being a team player. We know for a fact that Paul Ryan will not cooperate with the Trump administration and will do everything in his power to stop Trump from getting anything through congress. No one who supports Trump will be short-sighted enough to vote Ryan.

This a vote for Trump is a vote for Ryan.

This "party unity" only lasts as long as the shekels keep flowing.

Does passing Obama's Christmas wish lists count as unifying the party?

Trump is trying to unite the Republican party and can only do that with Ryan in office.

Yeah, no. Ryan is clearly and reliably Anti-Trump.

There was tension between the two because it appeared that Trump would try to bring in a new kind of right wing into Congress and the Senate. Trump was holding Ryan hostage with this and then got a deal out of him. If he was really anti-Trump, then Trump would be for Nehlen and not Ryan.

Trump is for Nehlen. He only made the endorsement for political/strategic reasons.

And no, Ryan’s not the better; it was as said.

Not true. If is for Nehlen, he would have went all in and forced Ryan out.

Ryan is clearly the better if he is on Trump's side and can corral all of the neo-cohens into voting for Trump's wishes when he is president.

When has Ryan ever shown he was for Trump?

Just recently now that Trump has endorsed him. Once he is relelected he will endorse Trump and become a pawn.

You idiot, don't vote for the one Trump endorsed.

Vote for the one that endorses Trump.

Trump didn't win Wisconsin. He is very unpopular in the local media, which is Ryan's bread and butter. His endorsement for Ryan won't do much to help Ryan out because anyone who supports Trump remembers how frequently Ryan would throw Trump under the bus. Were he to have officially endorsed Nehlen, it would alienate the down-ballot hacks, which would guarantee that they would work against Trump at a grassroots level, then give him hell when he's in office. This way Trump looks like a team player while also not meaningfully contributing to Ryan's re-election. When the down-ballot hacks counter-signal Trump and get BTFOd out of office, it'll look like they betrayed the Party (in its new composition) and got crushed for it.

So what about all the shit Ryan has pulled this entire time?

Ryan is better in this case, which is why Trump endorsed him.

Trump was only unpopular due to the ad blitz by Soros. This logic makes no sense since they would be both against Nehlen and Ryan for being associated with Trump.

Clashing with Trump to save his spot for reelection. If Ryan did nothing, he would have been thrown out of office, so he had to speak out against Trump.

Name one possible reason why?

Trump endorsed him to make a show of "party unity". That's it.

see

Defend that assertion.

Who does "they" refer to? The local media or the down-ballot hacks? If the local media, that's the "good" thing about the endorsement. It forces the local media in WI to adapt a more nuanced, more positive-skewed take on Trump or it hurt's Ryan's chances because the people who are listening are hardcore cucks. If the down-ballot hacks, I don't see your point of contention.

The Republicans that are currently in office have been conditioned that Paul Ryan is their next leader. Ryan has been gaslighted to be a future US president by the neocohens.

This means that while Republican bodies that have been put into Congress to vote a certain way may not listen to Trump, they will listen to Paul Ryan. All Republicans are nervous about their reelection bids due to the rising political consciousnesses in the US. They know if people actually voted for their representatives rather than 20-30% or whatever the low number is, that they would be out if a bunch of pro-Trump people started running. This means to get initial support, you have to vote for Paul Ryan.

most republicans are cuckservatives, and most normies for that matter both politically inclined and oblivious, bow to the overwhelmingly loud opinion of cucks and faggots that defend mass immigration and drown out arguments with rhetoric about our "nation of immigrants" and "strength in diversity". to these people, ryan is a voice of reason, and if ryan can pull them behind the donald, it may be possible to forgive his transgressions.
also ryan is a qt3.14 to ladies and gayfags, and without little marco at his side to be his slab of meat and/or boipussi, he helps appeal to women who are actually torn between the skin deep women card and the far deeper desire for alfa diq that isn't fulfilled by the don. understandably, they may want someone younger and less alfa.

Who are you calling a down ballot hack, Nehlen? The local media is most likely not going to talk about the endorsement at all as they do not talk about Trump unless it suits their purposes. If anything, they will concede a positive Trump spin in order to make more voters go towards Ryan.

Horseshit, Ryan. If national news happens in Wisconsin, political programs are going to talk about it. An actual party's presidential candidate's endorsement is national news by default. The last sentence in your post is a point I made about why it's good for Trump strategically, it buys him positive press in a potential battleground state from media outlets that are ordinarily hostile.

My point is, they will talk about it once and then never refer to it again if it doesn't suit their interests. Trump endorsing Ryan is good because he now has the Speaker of the House in his pocket.

Nehlen's response is about as classy and effective as you're going to get when Trump endorses that clown Ryan.

Trump's endorsement of Ryan will be irrelevant if/when Ryan is back in office. Ryan will continue being a massive cuck.

If this was the case and Trump knew this, why would he endorse him? It would be imperative to make sure Ryan loses.

I've been shilling for Nehlen hard to people I know who live in his district. He's much better than Ryan and is an actual blue collar guy who cares about Wisconsin.

Like I said, the endorsement doesn't actually do Ryan any favors. If Ryan wins the nomination, he still has to appeal to the cruzcucks in his district, so he will probably have to resume counter-signalling Trump. Doing so after Trump makes a (meaningless) gesture to appeal to party unity will not go over well. Like with Cruz, Trump is handing Ryan the rope with which to hang himself. If he speaks out against Trump to win over people in his district and he still loses the general, it'll send a loud and clear signal to the cucks that they have to either get in line or get out of Congress. If he doesn't, Trump gets someone who can help him out with one of the hardest demographics for him (anti-Trump cucks). Furthermore, a public rift between Trump and Ryan leading into the general election is all the excuse cucks in Congress need to side with Ryan and contribute to Hillary's election effort, like they want to. That needs to be avoided because as weak, ineffectual, and unpopular as neocons are, there's too damn many of them to have to run damage control while waging a general election presidential campaign.

It does do Ryan a favor because without the endorsement, Ryan would lose. Ryan won't speak out against Trump because they have made a deal and the 2nd half is Ryan endorsing Trump after he wins his reup.

Republicucks won't be going over to Hillary but will unite under Ryan's endorsement in order to save their own asses. Those who go to Hillary won't be put back into office when it comes time for their election.

Normalfags view Paul Ryan winning at about 95% chance at Predictit.org.

predictit.org/Contract/2634/Will-Paul-Ryan-win-the-Republican-primary-in-Wisconsin's-1st-Congressional-District#data

Their opinions are based mainly on the (((polls))) that came out and the endorsement. I just wanted to know better information about it.

n * D chess

The polls mostly. And the WI anons saying that people in his district were done with him and ready to vote for Nehlen to kick him out. There is no reason for Trump to endorse Ryan without wanting him. It would be extremely easy to get Ryan voted out by promoting a new era of Republican politics and putting in basically Trump mouthpieces like Nehlen.

How the fuck do you think the entire RNC cabal would react if Trump openly endorsed their golden boy's opponent?

Trump is weak in cheeseland AND needs to cover his ass. If he endorsed Nehlen and Ryan won, it would be massively damaging to Trump beyond anything we've seen so far.

It's hard to believe any polls now after the blatant rigging and number manipulation they have been doing in polls of Trump vs Hillary.

The Nehlen campaign has a lot of energy (a few anons mentioning how they feel is hardly evidence), but if Trump doubled down on getting Ryan kicked out and it didn't work out, Trump would be up shit creek without a paddle in the general election. Nehlen is one man, in Congress his only strategic value is getting Ryan kicked out. His vote doesn't matter that much. Furthermore, there aren't enough Nehlens out there right now to create a new era, the trash of the previous era either has to get thrown out or has to change.

Trump's concerns right now are strategic for his general election campaign. Endorsing Ryan, although Ryan is shit, does more to help his general election campaign than going all-in to get Ryan thrown out would. He cannot afford to have the entire party turn traitor, but it doesn't make Ryan not a fucking snake.

Genius

Not according to that user. If Trump got on twitter and exposed Ryan for who he was and basically attracted the entire national media to Ryan's reelection, he would have lost. Ryan is more important in keeping around to have the Republicucks united under someone.

True, but there's not enough attention in the area to prove that the polls are being rigged. It's harder to rig polls when it's blatant that they're false.

If Ryan was really a threat to Trump, he wouldn't have endorsed him. They made a deal.

Paul Ryan is attention worthy enough for poll rigging. He is the guy who let Obama pass all sorts off bullshit without stopping him, his one fucking job.

A non-endorsement of Ryan or an endorsement for Ryan's opponent is a threat to Trump's campaign because of what it does to everyone down-ballot whose seats are up for grabs. What part of that are you having trouble with?

Astute observation, user.

Iron Ann speaking at his Janesvlle rally.

Which is why Trump needs Ryan to allay fears of down ballot runs and rising US political consciousness. If Republicans thought that they're seats were up for grabs, they would go full Hillary to save themselves. Instead they must be placated by keeping Ryan in place.

I agree, but it isn't. Trump could easily have exposed Ryan but he didn't. I have faith in Trump's decision to want Ryan back in office.

I don't trust your >(18) either.

I don't think he is a shill andbrings an unique perspective on Trump's possible strategy. Doesn't mean he is right, but he may not be wrong either. What is going on behind the scenes is anyone's guess.

It's optimal for Trump if Ryan does cuck during the general election and gets punished for it. That'll send a loud and clear signal to the other cucks not to counter-signal the God Emperor. If he doesn't, it can help Trump out in Wisconsin, which is a good way to make lemonade out of lemons.

Again, if Trump did not want Ryan, he would not have endorsed him. This is about keeping the Republicucks whose reelections are in jeopardy at peace until Trump gets elected.

It's like I'm talking to a retarded wall.

(20)

Try harder.

Ruck Fyan. Send him home to his walled off house.

His campaign said they "appreciated the sentiment" from Trump.

No, Trump doesn't entirely care which ones goes through though he probably prefers the other Ryan as indicated by the fact that he signal-boosted the guy's campaign. In the end, Trump can also claim ignorance of the guy since he has not worked with him as reason for his counter-endorsement. He only endorsed Ryan as a show of unity but knows that Trump won that region Ryan is running for and only lost Wisconsin because of all the other regions. He is doing to Ryan the same thing he did to Cruz. He is giving him rope and if Ryan is stupid like Cruz, he will find himself hanged by it. In this case that rope is an endorsement. If Ryan turns on Trump again, he looks like a prick and people will abandon him much the same way they did Cruz.

Like people said, 5D chess.

It's a crime to let these digits go unchecked.

I'd rather throw a wrench in Ryan's political ambitions. We know for a fact how open borders Ryan is

Sometimes a visual aid helps me figure out what's going on in Trump's head.

Looks about right to me.

Trump's ulterior motive is to keep Ryan to rally the others around him.

Yes, once Ryan is reelected he will endorse Trump as will the rest of the Republican establishment.

Not surprised in the least.

Nigger, is this your first general election? Ryan is on the ballot at the same time as Trump. Ryan can't withhold an endorsement until he's reelected and have any impact on Trump's election. If Ryan beats Nehlen for the nomination, he will have to either endorse or disavow Trump then and there, and if he gets re-elected will likely depend on what strategy he'll pursue. Ryan's track record shows he's far more likely to cuck than to not.

Trump wants Nehlen, but is outwardly (softly) supporting Ryan, hoping he'll lose.

Jesus, not so difficult.

It's like having a mistress and instead of leaving your wife for her (making you look like a cheating asshole) you just go a few months where you fight a lot until it ends in a divorce and lo and behold, you have a new girlfriend afterwards.

You should add a note by Ryan indicating that Trump has laid out a trap card that will activate if Paul Ryan says shit about Trump, causing his poll numbers to plummet like Rato's an get blacklisted from the party and removed from his current post as speaker.

Also, Ryan is being kept on to prevent the jews from going balls to the wall with the rigging of the election since Ryan next in line after the VP should anything happen to Trump and Pence. This gives the jews the illusion they still have a semblance of power when in reality Trump has a firm grasp over most people. Pence is in Trump's pocket. Pence endorsing Ryan first was to make him look like he can break from Trump on issue and also make the jews think they have control of him when in reality Trump has control over him and was always planning on endorsing Ryan for the reasons set above.

I hope Nehlen wins. But his support is evidence of the great shift that is happening in America. Even if he loses this is encouraging.

Nope. Trump very obviously did this for plausible deniability. If Ryan loses, it isn't Trump's fault and Trump gains a loyal member in congress, and if he wins then the cucks have their "unity". Trump wins either way.

Aside from the complete establishment meltdown that would continue to escalate if Nehlen won, the other big positive is that it would lend even more credence to the anti-immigrant position. Having more people being emboldened to speak out against muslims and immigrants in general is the kind of stuff that noticeably shifts the overton window. Imagine having all these pro-muslim/pro-immigration statements made countless times by cuckservatives being used against them in attack ads and it actually hurting them! That is the stuff of dreams.

Filthy kike cocksucker. You'll be amongst the first to feel the bite of the rope.

Not all of us can vote, only those in 1st Congressional District of Wisconsin can vote for this election sadly

Trump 'endorsed' Ryan with the same enthusiasm that Ryan endorsed him (ie. without any enthusiasm at all).

If Nehlen wins, it'll suggest that Trump will not only win by a large margin, but that the political trends favor uprooting long-established figures to usher in sweeping reforms through the legislature. I'm hoping he wins, and that John MuCuck et al lose their contests as well.

>Paul Nehlame plugging himself on alt-right websites again
FUCK OFF BACK TO REDDIT, PAUL

you're being a little redundant, bucko

Please. Everyone knows he played Phil Colson in Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D. as well as The Avengers. Nehlen is a yuge celebrity.

Whoops, forgot my Rach.

CAN'T BE NAILIN' THE NEHLEN!

trump clearly didn't want to endorse paul ryan, he did it reluctantly under pressure from reince priebus. pretty sure he likes nehlen more

Interesting, I only heard about Trump's endorsement of Ryan from here, and I feel like it was past 1am or some time when he made it. I hope this endorsement of Nehlen goes much further than some half-assed, smug thumbs up like Trump gave Ryan and McCain.

just dox him already

kek