Rock & Rule

Have you seen this canadian anikino lads? A restored version has been compiled and uploaded by some good peoples autismo recently.

Here's the link if you don't want to jewtube it mega.nz/#!nUVCjY4K!j_xiBq2bSicootuCq-Hvv14HGKsQAUrxzOuNteSGU5k

Other urls found in this thread:

pollmill.com/f/what-is-the-size-of-yuga-yamato-s-nipple-1e9ga78/answers/new.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

I love this movie, but have to point out Unearthed Pictures where given the rights to the original reels and cleaned it up for blu ray years ago. I have a copy.

I also have a vhs made from the original reels with time stamp…

pollmill.com/f/what-is-the-size-of-yuga-yamato-s-nipple-1e9ga78/answers/new.html

>Using an uncompressed HD rip of the film and the Drats Workprint from the official Blu-Ray release by Unearthed Films, so kindly provided by Lumpytoast, I've combined with a high quality upscale of the Canadian Cut as it was in its VHS form to create the ideal way of watching Rock & Rule as it was originally intended.

Huh, I'll give it a watch, then.

I wanna fuck the squirrel lady

I wish it didn't keep the "Zip lives" ending, it was such a cheesy cop-out cuz some kids got sad.

That's the original ending and this film wasn't targeted at kids at all. I doubt one was even allowed to watch it.

I can promise you from inside info that Zip dying was the original ending. Zip living was to appease tv audiences, as Rock n Rule never made it to theatres.

Was just about to come back and mention my mistake, cleared it up with someone. Fucked up that the movie was put through the meat grinder so badly.

But that adds to the kinematograph experience. True art comes from adversity.

This is true.

If you're the uploader of the file, have you considered archive.org? Think even Star Wars episode 4 original theatre release is still up.

Nah, I'm OP but not the uploader.

Bump

Huh didn't know that. That was pretty good to know.

Rock n Rule 34?

Are those stills from Devil and Daniel Mouse?

They are. I've got a few cels from three early Nelvana movies.

STOP

True Kinosaurus Rex

best left forgotten tbh