Bernie Sanders AMA

Hello, Bernie here. After realizing that congratulating Hillary was a bad idea, I've decided to make an AMA. Feel free to ask anything about my life, political career, my failed endorsement, or anything you want. Please be appropriate in your speech.

Why arent you dead yet?

I'm Actually Very Healthy for my age. Eat healthy, and avoid Junk Food. Great Question!

Why did you drop out though?

what thread are you also sliding?

all of you faggots need to die

Checked.

Bernie, is writing smut a good way to make money? I know that you did it once.

Thank You for the Question. I dropped Out Because If I didn't, then something would of happened. I'm aware of the elite, and I was/currently am afraid of them doing something. I came into this race ads a nobody, and my main goal was to get younger people interested in politics. It is up to the individual to come to their own political beliefs. Great Question! Also, I am unaware of what a sliding thread is.

It is an interesting career choice, yes.

Not really a question, but more of a comment, Mr. Sanderstein.

Ah yes, Photoshop, a good way to make Hillary look good.

Nice dubs.

sage thread guys, d&c shill & slide

Thank You

sage if you prefer, I'm not here to win anyone over. Just here to answer the questions.

What's it like being the jeb bush of the left?

Timestamp or GTFO

It is an interesting thing. I remember hearing him on my TV, and I thought to myself "He's trying his best"

Post timestamp with shoe on head or GTFO

How easy is to scam people? Can I too get 200 million bucks knowning that I will lose and just take it and run?

I'm not here to prove anything. You can either believe Its me, or you can not. Its your choice… Either way, people will yell "Photoshop", so what's the point?

Scamming people is fairly easy, starting a political revolution isn't, same as asking that question.

Are you enjoying your new car you bought off of all of those donations?

Do it for keks. You know you want to.

great thread OP, 10/10.

How about you Photoshop it for me

sage

Yes, The Audi Is a nice addition to my life.

Shoot Hillary on stage and then blow your own brains out.

Is it true you hate niggers even more than us, and personally string up at least a couple dozen a day?

Why don't you put ((( ))) around your name? Just think of all those Jews who were harassed by Neo Nazi Trump Supporters on twitter. Stand in solidarity with them, they are some of the strongest Democrat supporters and our greatest ally.

race has nothing to do with it

Better?

9000 hours in paint

Thanks!

nice

which anime is that?

Faggot.

no idea

That is a great gif, saved

Do that to twitter for just a few seconds, I'll watch, pls I supported you when I was retarded last year I want this to be real

I don't manage my twitter, someone else does.

Shill

Mysterious Girlfriend X, or something like that

Do you. Like chocolate cake? I'm talking Sacher, not your pleb murriga shit

yes

Can I borrow your wife's bull tonight? Ours just got locked up for armed robbery.