The National Polls

Alright, I gotta ask - what the fuck is up with the Clinton v. Trump polls right now?

Are you actually gonna sit there and tell me that Clinton somehow gained +10 points against Trump in less than a fucking day? Because of what? The boost from the DNC? The absolutely embarrassing, disastrous one that barely anyone even watched?

Is it supposed to be because of that stupid family and their dead kid? Nobody I know, even the hardcore Shillary fags, give a shit about that family - most don't even know about it.

If the polls are being skewed or rigged somehow, what other explanation could there possibly be?

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/2SYd6
nytimes.com/1988/07/26/us/dukakis-lead-widens-according-to-new-poll.html
8ch.net/pol/res/7014091.html
8ch.net/pol/res/7038016.html
8ch.net/pol/res/7031058.html
8ch.net/pol/res/7008976.html
8ch.net/pol/res/7005962.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Lurk moar retard. This is covered on a daily basis.

Yeah? Well I don't see it. All I see are shitposts and CTR shilling.

There are 3 kinds of lies - lies, damned lies, and statistics.

fake polls made to favor hillary

TLDR: the media is denying Trump his previous strategy of relying on earned media and demoralize his voterbase by making them appear isolated.

So the primary argument leftists are now using is "you're gonna lose."

I bet they'd rig the polls if there was motive, low risk, and a lot to gain.

Pretty obviously a hack, the only question is who rigged them.

How incompetent can these people be? Do they really think the millions of people attending Trump rallies are going to react in any way to this but going "FUCK YOU WE ARE GONNA WIN" and boosting the campaign even more?

Even plebbitors are proving the polls false.
archive.is/2SYd6

BUT HILLARY WILL TOTALLY WIN GOYIM PIC AND LINK RELATED
nytimes.com/1988/07/26/us/dukakis-lead-widens-according-to-new-poll.html

(checked)

I find it more likely that they're conditioning the public to make a Hillary victory appear credible when they rig the voting machines.

This.
Everyone (even leftists) were speculating that the elections would be rigged. That's when the poll tampering went into overdrive.

Usually the polls account for the % dems and Reps. Now they don't and poll more dems than Reps. So the polls are up for hillary.

Desperate attempt to make a Trump win seem impossible and discourage people. Alternatively, prepping for voter fraud. I tend to think the former, it won't work of course. Most people stopped caring about polls and media lies years ago.
Polite sage because it should be obvious what's going on.

There's already four or five threads about the polls:

8ch.net/pol/res/7014091.html

8ch.net/pol/res/7038016.html

8ch.net/pol/res/7031058.html

8ch.net/pol/res/7008976.html

8ch.net/pol/res/7005962.html

The polls are a blatant fabrication, user. 90% of the time they (((coincidentally))) over sample Democrats, and the other 10% they flat out make up numbers.

Shillary can barely fill a small room once a month with her rallies, and Trump fills entire arenas twice a week with his.

That's all you need to know about the credibility of those polls.

The Brexit (((polls))) were waaay off too, everyone thought we were going to lose and then we win by a large margin.

These people are lying scumbags, nothing they say is credible any more. This is why I say we need to abandon the lugenpresse completely and support credible alternative media.

No more free handouts for Tump.
He wants air time, he can buy it.

My entire (((windows 8))) news feed is filled with attack pieces on Trump every single day.

Where do these piss poor shills come from?

Is it wishful thinking on their part or just stupidity?

Those bogus polls could have the reverse effect and encourage more people to vote in this election and Trump could win by a significant margin.

We don't call them the lügenpresse for nothing.

Watch this video. King Nigger explains it himself.
If the polls are skewed then nobody questions the results.
If Trump was +4 or +6 he'd be ouside the margin of error.
Show Clit is winning +10 and there is less suspicion.
So they basically prepare the public for rigging.

This can backfire though.
Hillbeast people feel like win iss assured and don't go to vote.
While it fires up the Reps.

They are going to use those faked polls to rig the result no matter how many people voted for Trump because they'll use them as plausible deniability about rigging

Attacks aren't supposed to help.

Apparently media school does not actually point out the Streisand effect.
I know from media students I've run into its not part of the basic associate's coursework.

Too them, saying he is losing in the polls and being attacked is sufficient.

Too me, I'd just post what his rhetoric is and then why its wrong if your interests are the US as sole hyperpower.
And his retraction on the yuuge glorious 10 foot higher a day wall.
I'm really pissed at that part, I wanted some fucking megaengineering here in the US that puts all these other bits to shame!

After Hillary's speech at the DNC, you even had Axelrod barely able to say anything decent about it. He knew full well it stunk on ice and that Hillary has no chance in a straight up race. Not to mention Bill's dreadful "it's still 2005" type speech.

And yet he seemed completely calm and confident, as do most of the higher-up Democrat operatives. Not that Hillary will necessarily win, but that Trump will lose.

Classic leftist tactic they surround themselves with their own made up data and people who tell them that their fantasy is true (wether that is that they can be fat and pretty, male and female or that Trump will never be president). They lie to themselves… It is a coping mechanism.

Could also be part of rigging the election.

Common Mainstream media social proof tactic "If we say it, it becomes true"

All the "TRUMP IS LOSING" polls are actually fantastic, because leftcucks see them and think "Oh, trump is losing, I don't have to vote!"

and then the exact same fucking thing that happened with brexit happens again.

Nice reverse psychology.

OR is that some form or meta reverse psychology?

Reverse-psychology-ception?

Or, it could embolden them, and demoralize trump supporters….

Ya know, just saying.

Nice rebuttal.

Are you attempting to use reverse psychology to prevent anti-trump propaganda from being challenged, by convincing trump supporters that "It's good for you"?

Wrap your attention span around that.

you're a fuckwit lacking the basic comprehension skills of a 3rd grader.

I'm surprised you even know how to cherrypick

Again, nice rebuttal.

I guess you are all out of things to say then?

you have to go back

Nice sock puppet, Onision.

Go to bed.

holy fuck, just put a flashing red light on your head and start screaming cumskin

shill, newfag, halfcancer either way you are shit faggot and now we can all easily see it

You think you fit enough redditor buzzwords into your post there, dude?

Do you have anything to say, or are you literally being paid to hurl insults at me?

note that my use of them was apt
where as you continue to kick the same tin down the road

/filtered

Followed me from that other thread, eh?

(((Polls))) are always jacked, and they gradually decrease the jacking to match reality as election day nears.

(((Polling))) is literally a psyop.

t. has commissioned (((polls))) in my previous lobbying job

We rigged Data's head up to a comptometer. Sam is still trying to figure out Baneposting though.

exactly. So trump says some shit about some mudslime faggot and I'm supped to believe that that caused a surge in the polls for that vapid diseased dykie cunt?
Get the flying fuck outa here
Shit is rigged. Please America, although I hate you with every fibre of my being, just vote for this clown and lets make Hungary Great Again

The narrative they're going with is Khan but I think they're switching to a "GOPe wants Trump to drop out" narrative and they're not realising that getting the GOPe trying to kick Trump out will only help him

But then they'll risk the error of Austria and that the rigging is that obvious and we'll have another election

Look I don't know, Trump's biggest rises come from when he's the most down and when his fans are the most demoralised, see NY for example, Cruz won 6 contests in a row only 2 were legit and we were starting to dount Trump could hit 1237 and then NY happened, he over-performed
We must never give up

The shut it down is real.

Hardcore rigging.

Memory hole from 1984.

1984 wasn't fiction, it was a warning of part of their plan from a former insider.