Sexy Midgets

Is there such a thing?

Other urls found in this thread:

xhamster.com/movies/3661607/busty_midget_toys_and_cums.html
xhamster.com/movies/3691326/more_busty_midget.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Nah, their proportions are too skewed for them to be attractive, so they always appear like a really obese child.

Nope. Their proportions are so fucked that they have weird little deformed torsos and stumpy little arms and legs.

thats dwarfism

In japan they have midget girls. Which are even shorter than typical asians.

webms please

xhamster.com/movies/3661607/busty_midget_toys_and_cums.html

xhamster.com/movies/3691326/more_busty_midget.html

holy shit

even shorter asian girls

Post torrent nigga.

What makes them not sexy is there fat little appendages. It just looks really weird and the thought of them touching me is kinda gross

The only midget I find somewhat attractive and is the basic form of any future midget partner

Midget (from midge, a sand fly[2]) is a term for a person of unusually short stature that is considered by some to be pejorative.[3][4][5][6] While not a medical term, it has been applied to persons of unusually short stature, often with the medical condition dwarfism,[7] particularly proportionate dwarfism.[8][9]

Dwarfism, also known as short stature, occurs when an organism is extremely small.[1] In humans, the typical adult height is less 4 feet 10 inches (58 in; 147 cm), regardless of sex, although some individuals with dwarfism are slightly taller.[2] Disproportionate dwarfism is characterized by either short limbs or a short torso. In cases of proportionate dwarfism, both the limbs and torso are unusually small. Normal intelligence and lifespan are usual.[3]

Do I look like I give a fuck

yes

You can keep on believing that if you want

literally the first result in jewgle

you're on the internet.
we can't actually see you.

Hi, my name's user and I'll be your guide in the world. Our first stop is a place called "expressions and phrases". Here is where you'll learn all about figures of speech and the like. I'll let you roam for a bit but I'll be back to pick you up later

Third pic doesn't even look like a midget

sometimes you need a sense of scale

Please forgive me ignorance you wise jav connoisseur, dou you have any recomendation? already fapped to risa omomo.

damn she's cute, post more of her pls :/

she sure is sexy

hot damn

Midgets are only sexy due to the thought of murdering them with your penis

I've done it before its not as fun as you may think. If you have a decent sized dick. My experience was made her cum 8 times in 12 minutes and then she couldnt take it anymore. Its a confidence booster but its not as fun as going for longer with a normal sized person who can take it.

I didn't realize most of the even super short olympic gymnasts under 5 ft tend to be over 20

bamp

moar?

Midgets are sexy and hot!!!