Republican logic:

republican logic:

wtf I hate republicans now!!!

trump is a jew, republicans are jews, what you expect?

>>>/4chan/
Sage, you fucking retards.

What's the point of shilling if you make it this obvious? This is too embarassing.

Sexual immorality is a crime against yourself and God.

Our ancestors would have executed almost anything that leftists identify as for good reason.

There is something called being responsible.

debilitatingly retarded and handicapped babies are the only justifiable reasons for abortions, fam. it's still murder, it's just financially justifiable. once the never abortion faggots get around to that and the disciples of sanger cut back to that, it'll be alright.

afterwards, we just need to overhaul the foster care system. imagine, paragons of truth justice and the american way raised by the state to monitor the state and keep it and its people safe, working selflessly for the betterment of the society that nurtured and raised them. schola progena when?

Are you two lads avin a righ ol giggle on your irc channel? Ebin troll thread. The Republican board known as Holla Forums sure got served!

filtered and reported

ha ha, are you serious nigger?

how does it feel knowing trump will be president and being totally powerless to stop it? :)

This has been the Democrat straw man of Republicans for the last 20 years. This poster is an obvious CTR/DNC shill.

In the end no one is going to outlaw abortion. Certainly not Trump, who is socially liberal.

That ship has sailed and everyone knows it.

Also, Trump is not stupid, and he understands minority demographics very well. The vast majority of abortions are performed on blacks and Mexicans.

60% of black fetuses are aborted. No one wants 60% more fucking blacks. Certainly not Republicans.

CTR thread

epic thread dude!!!!!!!!!!!! haha yeah!

If the fetus was implanted by a rapist, a nigger, or anyone else who the father of the woman doesn't like, there is a problem with the fetus, and it should be aborted.

But we're not republicans.

Nobody is forcing you to have unprotected sex.

You got me… I'm a /H-missle/ now.

having to lay in the bed you made is somehow not justice?

where the fuck do you people come from?

You're right, we should allow men to force their wife to have an abortion.

STOP BUMPING THE THREAD NIGGER KIKE SHILL FAGGOT