Is there a relation?

Does being a "lesbian" make women get naked more easily? Do they think "I'll show my body to those disgusting cis males, and wallow in their tears because they know they will never have me"?

Or - and this looks more plausible - they have to become relevant again, since after they turn to carpet munching, a lot of their male audience leaves?

Why do you keep spamming this titless wretch everywhere? Her face is incredibly plain, and her saggy little tits are terrible. Oh, she's trying on a bondage harness top in panties. Perhaps you've forgotten that lingerie in general only looks as good as the person wearing it.

I've fucked underage girls with way better bodies than this cunt.

this is the case even with hetero actresses

It's actually that because they're lesbians, they know they want to see hot actresses nude in films, so they lead by example.

Her nipples and legs are 10/10 and I keep spamming her, because I really find her hot

plain is the new hot.
get with the times, gramps

HNNNNGGGHHHHH!

you know how girls be

not really, no. if I did do you think I'd still be a virgin? (well, half-virgin I guess)

Nice trips

Should've seen more movies with Ellen Page like this then. Instead of video game debug modes

No idea what you're trying to say here, but Ellen only got naked after she came out

two topless screenshots, wow. There are celebrity hacked nudes that show more.

Nigger, I am talking about movies. The OP post's pics are from Kristen's new movies, and guess what, as long as she was hetero and fucked that director guy + Robert Pattinson, she did no nude scenes.

And Ellen didn't do nude scenes before she came out either. Get it?

Maybe he rubbed it on the outside but didn't get hard enough to put it in.

Or maybe he's only gotten blowjobs.

(checked)

(checked)
Literally who?

What did he mean by this?

I wouldn't say it's plain, it's more like emotionless. She's only good in magazine/book cover or something static.

Well if you've rubbed your dick on a pussy, you're kind of not a virgin even though you haven't penetrated the pussy. You see? Or maybe he blew after one push and it was hardly sex so that's why he considers himself a "half-virgin".

that's more or less the case.

also it was my half-sister. she didn't want full penetration

Because they are mentally ill perverts. Of course people like that are more willing to get naked in front of the world.

THE PLOT THICKENS

like my dick

if all sexial deviancy = autogynophilia, stripping naked in front of the target of your sexual deviancy would be like stripping in a mirror

wouldnt it

I'm getting hard, elaborate.

You don't wanna know.

I do! Even if it's cringy.

BUMP FOR EXPLICATIONS
story time

dude. write it up

He will surely deliver

he's probably dead by now, m8

coke bod

kewt

I did favors for my half-sister in exchange for sexual acts. There was just groping and blowjobs at first, then eventually I had her sit on my dick fully naked in bed. I would rub my dick against her pussy while feeling around her butt and anus.

Eventually I got too big for my britches. Started fingering her while she was asleep. She freaked out and (stupidly) told our parents. I was backed into a corner and had no choice but to reveal the previous sexual acts that had gone on for years.

Later on, I was in an argument with my (biological) mom, and my step-dad choked me and pinned me to the ground for being "agressive" with her. But I know the real reason was because I had defiled his baby girl.

This all happened when when I was 13. Just after new years, I think. I ended up in foster care not long after, bounced around 2 homes before ending up at a group home with other troubled teenage boys for awhile.

btw I'm living with my family again, and have been for over four years. My half-sister has turned into a degenerate, druggy slut. I can't help but feel I'm partially to blame. But she was only two years younger than me.

You're a disgusting piece of shit and you deserve all the misery that's come to you for defiling a little girl like that.

And to clarify, no you're not a virgin.This is usually where the immature person confronted with a reality goes "lol yes i am, sex doesn't count!"

A virgin is defined as "one who is pure and untouched" or "one who has not had sexual intercourse"

Sexual intercourse is defined as "sexual contact between the male and female genitals or sexual contact between one set of genitals and any part of another person's body."

Oral sex is sex, anal sex is sex, you've had sex, you aren't a virgin. Coitus is just one of many acts. You can break the hymen a number of non-sexual ways, and it's possible to fuck a girl without breaking her hymen (if you're really small I guess, seeing as a fucking tampon can break it.)

If it's prostitution to charge for it, it's sex. If you can get STDs doing it, it's sex. Gay people can't have coitus, and they're the most vulgar, sexually promiscuous community there is, you think Milo's a virgin? Use some common sense.

I don't want to be rude, but are you non-white?

you need to go to church and accept jesus into your heart m8

You're probably right, but come on. She was only two years younger than me. You make it sound so horrible.

I'm pretty white in body, but I have very dark hair and thick brows. My half-sister is half-uruguayan.

yeah, maybe

it's not the only thing that thickens fam

shes just an ugly irrelevant slut user

I got half hard anyway. The sad part came too abruptly so I didn't get fully hard.
Good story.

You should have just fucked her when she was awake by slowly progressing towards it.

I won't enquire further but I find that weird. Wouldn't you stop talking to them for life after being kicked out?

But thanks for sharing anyway.

moralfags pls go

This is the worst possible kstew thread I could possibly imagine. It wouldn't even be as bad as this if the thumbnail image was kstew's ass, and you open the thread, and it's 750 goatse images. 750 destroyed goatse rectums is nowhere near as bad as this thread is.

Good job, Holla Forums.

Is it still pedophilia if it's between two kids? legit question here.

He wasn't a baby raper, he was underaged & incestuous.

Jelly as fuck of this guy, tbh fam. I wish I could get sexual favors from an 11 year old.

What did I just walk into?

Some half virgin half fucked his half sister when she was only half the legal age.

And she's half Uruguayan?

what is this expression intended to convey?

wat

it is weird, I'll give you that. they probably felt bad for me, blamed all the acts on my "mental impairment"

I'm on the autism spectrum. Shocking, right?

EVERYBODY on 8 channel is on the autism spectrum, otherwise we'd be on facebook.

Surprise.

good or bad?

Whatever you wish for